|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XLVIL-LI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business was Commodore Vanderbilt in?
2. When did the person pretending to be Sir Roger finally admit his hoax?
(a) When his mother died.
(b) His own trial.
(c) His death-bed.
(d) His daughter's trial.
3. What kind of college was in Horsham?
4. What did Twain discuss with the two interesting men he met on a train in Australia?
5. What were playing in the water off the shore of Sydney?
(a) Flying fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hotel did Twain stay in at Ceylon?
2. Where did Twain live before he took this trip?
3. What kind of temples were in Benares?
4. What did the Thuggees enjoy doing?
5. What title did Twain give Melbourne?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)