|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XLVIL-LI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was in Australia before the British arrived?
(a) The trappers.
(b) The natives.
(c) The vikings.
(d) The aboriginals.
2. Why was Twain never able to fulfill his pledges to himself?
(a) He was never really serious.
(b) He couldn't control his desires.
(c) He never had the support he needed.
(d) He was not seeing the big picture.
3. What confused Twain about Manuel?
(a) His clothing.
(b) His bad manners.
(c) His French accent.
(d) His Spanish name.
4. What did Twain like doing most in Ceylon?
(a) Visiting war monuments.
(b) Going to a ball.
(c) Attending an opera.
(d) His hotel.
5. Where did Twain spend Christmas?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was mined in Bendigo?
2. What was Twain's story in Nelson about?
3. Where did this trip begin?
4. What was Manuel's occupation?
5. What Hindu ceremony did Twain get to see?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)