|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XLVIL-LI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title did Twain give Melbourne?
(a) The financial hub.
(b) The top novelty in Austrailia.
(c) The real capital.
(d) The leading in designer.
2. What was a weet-weet?
(a) A knife.
(b) A cigar.
(c) A bird.
(d) A kind of mortar.
3. What was the profession of the man who pretended to be Sir Roger?
4. What accent did Twain discuss at dinnertime?
5. Where was the purser from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Twain see in Wauganu?
2. What about the temples in Benares did Twain like best?
3. Where was the Englishman on the ship from?
4. What did Twain get sick with in India?
5. What bad habit did the captain not have?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)