|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXXL-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Twain describe the capital of Tasmania?
2. Where was the Englishman on the ship from?
(c) New Zealand.
(d) South Africa.
3. What was Twain's favorite spot in Christchurch?
(a) The cathedral.
(b) The synagogue.
(c) The hotel.
(d) The museum.
4. What did Twain use to write a poem?
(a) Ship names.
(b) Town names.
(c) River names.
(d) Animal sounds.
5. What did the Australian government pay bounties for?
(a) Slave traders.
(b) Run-away orphans.
(c) Captured criminals.
(d) Dead sharks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave Twain a tour of Bendigo?
2. Where did Twain live before he took this trip?
3. Where did Twain go to see a hunt?
4. What was the Flora?
5. What was raised in Horsham?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)