|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXXL-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bad habit did the captain not have?
2. What law changed in the slave trade?
(a) The families of slaves had to be compensated.
(b) The slaves had to be paid.
(c) The authorities had to ensure the safety.
(d) The slaves had to come by consent.
3. Where was the missionary from who Twain talked to in Sydney?
4. What did the purser do that bothered Twain?
(a) Drank too much.
(b) Stared at his daughter.
(c) Laughed about everything.
(d) Cursed in front of women.
5. Why didn't Twain travel to Queensland?
(a) He was sick.
(b) He was tired.
(c) He had a lecture to give.
(d) He had no interest in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first livestock kept in Australia?
2. How did Twain get to the hunt he went to see?
3. What was raised in Horsham?
4. How did Twain describe the captain?
5. What did Twain like to look at during the night on the ship?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)