|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter LX-LXIL.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was the layover on the way to Benares?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 2 hours.
2. What did the missionary say was slow to spread in his home country?
3. Where did Twain spend New Year's?
4. What mines in Australia did towns grow up around?
5. What was a weet-weet used for?
(a) A hunt.
(b) A ritual.
(c) A game.
(d) A building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What river ran through Benares?
2. Where did Twain spend Christmas?
3. How did Twain get to the hunt he went to see?
4. What was good in Jeyppore that was not in most of India?
5. What did people like to hunt in Australia?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)