|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter LX-LXIL.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Twain say was the main difference between an Indian boy and an American boy?
(b) Rest time.
2. What was the capital of Tasmania?
3. What kind of men did Twain compare the Thuggees to?
(b) Hindu men.
(c) White men.
(d) English men.
4. What God did Twain see in Chapter LIII?
5. What did Indian children have little time for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did Twain ride in Baroda?
2. What islands did Twain see in September?
3. What kind of expenditures did Twain discuss?
4. What compartments would servants hold for their masters on trains?
5. What business was Commodore Vanderbilt in?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)