|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XX-XXIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was raised in Horsham?
2. What mistake had the captain made with another ship?
(a) He over-booked it.
(b) He sailed it into the rocks.
(c) He ran out of fuel.
(d) He went on the wrong course.
3. What kind of hunt did Twain go to see?
4. What did people like to hunt in Australia?
5. What freedom was big in South Australia?
(a) Animal rights.
(d) Land owners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Twain compare the weather in Sydney to?
2. What animal in Australia did Twain talk about in detail?
3. What did Twain like to look at during the night on the ship?
4. What was the first livestock kept in Australia?
5. Where did Twain live before he took this trip?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)