|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XLII-XLVL.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the person pretending to be Sir Roger put on trial for?
2. How did most missionaries feel about the slave trade?
(a) They didn't know about it.
(b) They hated it.
(c) They liked it.
(d) They were split on the issue.
3. What Hindu ceremony did Twain get to see?
4. In what train car did Twain meet two interesting men in Australia?
(a) The smoking car.
(b) The fuel car.
(c) The luggage car.
(d) The dining car.
5. What was Twain's favorite spot in Christchurch?
(a) The synagogue.
(b) The cathedral.
(c) The museum.
(d) The hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was in Australia before the British arrived?
2. How did Twain get to the hunt he went to see?
3. What title did Twain give Melbourne?
4. When did the person pretending to be Sir Roger finally admit his hoax?
5. What country had ceded the islands that Twain saw in September?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)