|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter LVI-LIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the ship Twain took to Ceylon?
2. What empire was Australia a part of?
3. What did Twain say women wore too much of at Scandal Point?
(a) Make up.
4. Where did Twain learn about Sir Roger?
5. What did Sir Colin Campbell lead?
(a) The Great Mutiny.
(b) The Protest of Rights.
(c) The Rebel's March.
(d) The March of Men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the person pretending to be Sir Roger put on trial for?
2. What holiday was held on November 5th.
3. How did Twain travel around in Columbo?
4. What did Twain get sick with in India?
5. What hotel did Twain stay in at Ceylon?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)