|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter LVI-LIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the person pretending to be Sir Roger put on trial for?
2. How long was the train trip to Adelaid?
(a) 14 hours.
(b) 17 hours.
(c) 10 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
3. Where was horse racing a big specialty?
4. What was Manuel's occupation?
(b) Bell hop.
(d) Tour guide.
5. How did Twain describe Ceylon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Twain compare the Taj Mahal to?
2. What was the profession of the man who pretended to be Sir Roger?
3. Where did they go after their time on the mountain?
4. What did Sir Colin Campbell lead?
5. What empire was Australia a part of?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)