|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter LVI-LIX.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal from the mountain did Twain describe in detail?
2. What did Twain like doing most in Ceylon?
(a) Attending an opera.
(b) Visiting war monuments.
(c) Going to a ball.
(d) His hotel.
3. What was the profession of the man who pretended to be Sir Roger?
4. What was the person pretending to be Sir Roger put on trial for?
5. What did Twain get sick with in India?
(a) A venerial disease.
(c) A bronchial cough.
(d) The flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What confused Twain about Manuel?
2. What did Twain compare the Taj Mahal to?
3. How did Twain describe Ceylon?
4. Where did Twain travel to on the Rosetta?
5. Where was horse racing a big specialty?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)