Chapters I - IV
1. What was Twain doing on this trip?
(b) Promoting his books.
(c) Writing books.
(d) Giving lectures.
2. Where did this trip begin?
3. Where did Twain live before he took this trip?
4. What strange item did Twain bring on his trip?
(a) Fuel ration.
(b) Shaving kit.
(d) Deck chairs.
5. How did Twain describe the captain?
6. What bad habit did the captain not have?
7. What mistake had the captain made with another ship?
(a) He over-booked it.
(b) He went on the wrong course.
(c) He sailed it into the rocks.
(d) He ran out of fuel.
8. Where was the purser from?
9. What did the purser do that bothered Twain?
(a) Laughed about everything.
(b) Drank too much.
(c) Cursed in front of women.
(d) Stared at his daughter.
10. What did Twain say was the root of all vices?
This section contains 2,844 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)