|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 and Author's Note.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mary annoyed by at the beginning of Chapter 23?
(a) The river.
(b) The landscape.
(c) The birds.
(d) The bell.
2. Who orders Will, Johnny Draper, Matthew, and John to go to the fort?
(b) Gander Jack.
(c) Mr. Barger.
(d) Captain Buchanan.
3. Who is Mary with when she walks away from the spring camp?
(b) Bettie Eleanor.
(c) Otter Girl.
4. Who is Bettie sold to at the slave auction?
(a) Chief Wildcat.
(b) An Indian man.
5. Which character is beheaded during the Shawnee Indian attack?
(a) Henry Lenard.
(b) Will Draper.
(c) Philip Barger.
(d) Johnny Draper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who runs to Mary's house when the Indians attack Draper's Meadow?
2. What does Will Ingles believe Snake Stick is missing?
3. How many miles does Mary walk her first day away from the Indian camp?
4. What does the spring smell like that the Indians come to on the twelfth day?
5. What does Mary do when she walks away from the spring camp?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)