|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 and Author's Note.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ghetel make for Mary to help her feet?
(a) A blanket.
(c) A poultice.
(d) A basket.
2. Who is Mary's captor?
(a) Chief Manuelito.
(b) Chief Wildcat.
(c) Colonel Patterson.
(d) Henry Lenard.
3. Who is Mary taken with at the end of Chapter 7?
(c) Chief Wildcat.
4. What is Will Ingles' relationship to Matthew and John?
(a) Matthew and John are his in-laws.
(b) Matthew and John are Will's younger brothers.
(c) Matthew and John are his cousins.
(d) Matthew and John are his sons.
5. What is one thing Mary and Ghetel lose when crossing the river?
(a) A knife.
(b) A basket.
(d) A spear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will Ingles believe Snake Stick is missing?
2. Who carries Mary inside the cabin after she crawls towards the Harmon family?
3. Who brings in the slab of calf meat for Mary's broth?
4. Whose wound is beginning to fester in Chapter 4?
5. What does one of the braves wave as the Indians arrive at the camp?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)