|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27, 28, 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Will that Mary and the boys are alive when the Indians come through?
(a) Ms. Lyman.
(b) Elenor Draper.
(c) Mr. Barger.
(d) Gander Jack.
2. What is Mary's infant daughter's name?
(b) Bettie Eleanor.
3. What is the first landmark Mary and Ghetel come to that confirms they are traveling in the right direction?
(a) Salt springs.
(b) The bridge.
(c) The forest.
(d) The O-Y-O River.
4. What is one thing Will is worried about for Mary?
(a) That she will escape.
(b) That she will die.
(c) That she will be raped.
(d) That she not be fed.
5. Which trait does Mary feel the Shawnee Indians will respect?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary see in the distance after traversing the last steep cliff?
2. What does Mary do with her infant daughter's name?
3. Where do Johnny and Will go at the fork in the road?
4. What do the Indians do with those who successfully complete the gauntlet?
5. What does Mary catch Ghetel eating the day after their scuffle?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)