|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27, 28, 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary do to keep track of the days she is on the trail?
(a) She ties a knot in a string of yarn.
(b) She marks each day on a piece of paper.
(c) She tears a piece of her dress.
(d) She remembers.
2. Why doesn't Mary cross over to Ghetel's side of the river?
(a) She is naked.
(b) She is scared.
(c) She is sad.
(d) It's too wide.
3. What do the captives withdraw from the spring water?
4. What is Mary's infant daughter's name?
(b) Bettie Eleanor.
5. Who do the Shawnee fight beside?
(a) The Spanish.
(b) The French.
(c) The English.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mary give her seat on the horse to?
2. What does Mary do with Bettie's clothing?
3. How long have Mary and Ghetel gone without food at the beginning of Chapter 17?
4. Who is attacked at the beginning of Chapter 20?
5. Why is the Harmon family in a hurry?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)