|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27, 28, 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Indians do before arriving at their camp?
(a) Paint their faces.
(b) Hunt for food.
(c) Bind the captives.
(d) Bathe in the river.
2. Who cares for Mary's daughter?
(d) Otter Girl.
3. How long does it take Mary and Ghetel to make it back to the French's trading post?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
4. Who says, "Any marnin' th' good Lord lets'ee open you eyes, that's a day he's got something' f'r ye t' do."?
(a) Will Ingles.
(c) Mary's mother.
5. How far do Mary and Ghetel travel to find a spot to cross the river?
(a) 25 miles.
(b) 5 miles.
(c) 40 miles.
(d) 10 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Mary's two sons doing when the Shawnee Indians' attack?
2. What is one thing Mary says she will never tell once she gets home?
3. What happens to Mary's dress during her scuffle with Ghetel?
4. What does the spring smell like that the Indians come to on the twelfth day?
5. Who runs the gauntlet first?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)