|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20, 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is beheaded during the Shawnee Indian attack?
(a) Will Draper.
(b) Philip Barger.
(c) Henry Lenard.
(d) Johnny Draper.
2. Who carries Mary from the lodge where the slave auction occurs?
(a) LaPlante and Goulart.
(d) Chief Wildcat.
3. Who cares for Mary's daughter?
(b) Otter Girl.
4. Who does Mary think about when sewing?
(a) Chief Wildcat.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Will and her family.
(d) Draper's Meadow.
5. What herd of animals do the Indians attack on the thirteenth day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character needs constant prodding to keep going?
2. Who orders Will, Johnny Draper, Matthew, and John to go to the fort?
3. What does Will plan to do to get his family back after the trail is lost?
4. What animal does Ghetel want to be so she can get Mary?
5. What does Mary beat Ghetel with?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)