|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11, 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who orders Will, Johnny Draper, Matthew, and John to go to the fort?
(a) Captain Buchanan.
(b) Gander Jack.
(c) Mr. Barger.
2. Where are Will and Johnny Draper during the Shawnee Indians' attack?
(a) Working in the fields a mile away.
(b) Exploring the river.
(d) Traveling to another town.
3. Why does Will lie awake at night?
(a) He's worried.
(b) He's hungry.
(c) He's afraid of the Indians.
(d) He's nervous.
4. Where do the captives sleep their first night with the Indian tribe?
(a) On the ground.
(b) In a teepee.
(c) In the forest.
(d) In a tent.
5. What does the Chief tell his tribe about Mary?
(a) About her birth experience.
(b) About her gun.
(c) About her village.
(d) About her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose baby is killed during the Indians' attack at Draper's Meadow?
2. Who carries Mary from the lodge where the slave auction occurs?
3. What does Mary do with her infant daughter's name?
4. What nationality is Ghetel?
5. What business proposition does Mary consider?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)