|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11, 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is tied by the neck and made to walk alongside the horses?
(d) Henry Lenard.
2. Who runs the gauntlet first?
(b) Henry Lenard.
3. Who said "Be naked."?
(a) The French translator.
(d) Chief Wildcat.
4. Who tells Will that Mary and the boys are alive when the Indians come through?
(a) Mr. Barger.
(b) Elenor Draper.
(c) Gander Jack.
(d) Ms. Lyman.
5. What does Mary decide to do when allowed to explore the woods?
(a) Take a nap.
(b) Pick flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the captives sleep their first night with the Indian tribe?
2. What does Mary use to mark trees when she goes to collect berries and nuts?
3. Where are the two translators who live among the Shawnee from?
4. Which character is taken hostage by the Indians?
5. Who says she will gladly eat a dog?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)