|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mary think about when sewing?
(a) Draper's Meadow.
(b) Will and her family.
(c) Chief Wildcat.
(d) Her mother.
2. What does Mary tell the other captives while tied to the post?
(a) To be angry.
(b) To be silent.
(c) To be mean.
(d) To be strong and dignified.
3. How many times does it take Henry to successfully complete the gauntlet?
4. What does Mary do with her infant daughter's name?
(a) Changes it.
(b) Speaks it aloud.
(c) Remembers it.
(d) Erases it.
5. Where do the Shawnee Indians and their captives spend the night on the second day after the attack on Draper's Meadow?
(a) In a farmhouse.
(b) In a woods.
(c) In a tent.
(d) In a cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the captives withdraw from the spring water?
2. Who cares for Mary's daughter?
3. Who tells Will that Mary and the boys are alive when the Indians come through?
4. Who carries Mary from the lodge where the slave auction occurs?
5. What does Bettie call Mary when they argue in Chapter 8?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)