|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Will run away from the Shawnee Indians' attack on Draper's Meadow?
(a) He is outnumbered and unarmed.
(b) He is hurt.
(c) He is going to get help.
(d) He is angry.
2. What herd of animals do the Indians attack on the thirteenth day?
3. What is Mary's family doing when the Shawnee Indians attack?
(a) They are having a picnic.
(b) They are going to church.
(c) They are doing chores.
(d) They are sleeping.
4. How does Bettie survive the gauntlet?
(a) She crawls.
(b) She runs quickly.
(c) She repeats.
(d) She fights.
5. What does Mary tell the other captives while tied to the post?
(a) To be mean.
(b) To be strong and dignified.
(c) To be silent.
(d) To be angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Colonel Patton shot during the Shawnee Indians' attack at Draper's Meadow?
2. How does Will Draper feel about getting his family back in Chapter 3?
3. What is Gander Jack hired to do?
4. Who keeps Mary from running the gauntlet?
5. What condition is Mary Draper Ingles in when the Shawnee Indians attack?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)