|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose wound is beginning to fester in Chapter 4?
2. Where do the captives sleep their first night with the Indian tribe?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In a tent.
(c) In a teepee.
(d) On the ground.
3. Who mimics an Indian woman giving birth on the trail?
(a) Tommy Ingles.
(b) Chief Wildcat.
(c) Mary Ingles.
(d) Bettie Draper.
4. What herd of animals do the Indians attack on the thirteenth day?
5. Who does Mary give her seat on the horse to?
(d) Chief Wildcat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is scalped?
2. What do the captives withdraw from the spring water?
3. What does the spring smell like that the Indians come to on the twelfth day?
4. How do the Indians cross the river on the fifth day on the trail?
5. Why does Will run away from the Shawnee Indians' attack on Draper's Meadow?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)