|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality is Ghetel?
2. What are Mary's two sons doing when the Shawnee Indians' attack?
(d) Picking berries.
3. What does Mary do to keep track of the days she is on the trail?
(a) She marks each day on a piece of paper.
(b) She remembers.
(c) She tears a piece of her dress.
(d) She ties a knot in a string of yarn.
4. Which trait does Mary feel the Shawnee Indians will respect?
5. What herd of animals do the Indians attack on the thirteenth day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is taken hostage by the Indians?
2. What do the captives withdraw from the spring water?
3. What is Mary Draper's relationship to Bettie Draper?
4. What does the Chief tell his tribe about Mary?
5. Where do the Shawnee Indians and their captives spend the night on the second day after the attack on Draper's Meadow?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)