|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mary's captor?
(a) Chief Wildcat.
(b) Henry Lenard.
(c) Colonel Patterson.
(d) Chief Manuelito.
2. What do the Shawnee Indians create with hot water and herbs?
3. Where do the Shawnee Indians and their captives spend the night on the second day after the attack on Draper's Meadow?
(a) In a farmhouse.
(b) In a tent.
(c) In a woods.
(d) In a cave.
4. Which character is taken hostage by the Indians?
(a) Johnny Draper.
(b) Eleanor Draper.
(c) Henry Lenard.
(d) Will Draper.
5. Why does Will run away from the Shawnee Indians' attack on Draper's Meadow?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is hurt.
(c) He is outnumbered and unarmed.
(d) He is going to get help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who runs to Mary's house when the Indians attack Draper's Meadow?
2. What do the captives withdraw from the spring water?
3. Where are Will and Johnny Draper during the Shawnee Indians' attack?
4. Who mimics an Indian woman giving birth on the trail?
5. Who sets Bettie's broken arm?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)