|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says the Indians will "burn in eternal hell" for killing their child?
2. Who does Ghetel blame for her hunger and miserable journey?
(b) Snake Stick.
(d) Chief Wildcat.
3. Who does Mary refer to as "it?"
(b) Bettie Eleanor.
(c) Chief Wildcat.
4. Why does Will lie awake at night?
(a) He's hungry.
(b) He's worried.
(c) He's afraid of the Indians.
(d) He's nervous.
5. What do the Indians do with those who successfully complete the gauntlet?
(a) They treat the wounds.
(b) They kill them.
(c) They reward them with a feast.
(d) They make them run it again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Mary and Ghetel hide from when they approach the salt springs?
2. What does Mary eat her first night away from camp?
3. Who does Mary give her seat on the horse to?
4. What nationality is Ghetel?
5. What is Gander Jack hired to do?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)