|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the spring smell like that the Indians come to on the twelfth day?
(a) The ocean.
(d) Rotten eggs.
2. How many miles does Mary walk her first day away from the Indian camp?
(a) 15-20 miles .
(b) 10-12 miles.
(c) 5-10 miles.
(d) 20-26 miles.
3. Who tells Will that Mary and the boys are alive when the Indians come through?
(a) Ms. Lyman.
(b) Gander Jack.
(c) Elenor Draper.
(d) Mr. Barger.
4. Who do the Shawnee fight beside?
(a) The French.
(b) The English.
(d) The Spanish.
5. What do the Indians do with those who successfully complete the gauntlet?
(a) They reward them with a feast.
(b) They make them run it again.
(c) They kill them.
(d) They treat the wounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary do with her infant daughter's name?
2. What is Will Ingles' relationship to Matthew and John?
3. Where do the Shawnee Indians and their captives spend the night on the second day after the attack on Draper's Meadow?
4. What does one of the braves wave as the Indians arrive at the camp?
5. What weapon does Ghetel demand Mary give to her?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)