|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mary and Ghetel find at the bottom of a creek?
(a) A catfish.
(b) A trout.
(d) A tuna.
2. Who do the Shawnee fight beside?
(a) The English.
(b) The Spanish.
(d) The French.
3. Who does Mary refer to as "it?"
(a) Bettie Eleanor.
(d) Chief Wildcat.
4. How does Bettie survive the gauntlet?
(a) She runs quickly.
(b) She fights.
(c) She repeats.
(d) She crawls.
5. Where are the captives tied during the Indians' celebrations?
(a) In a field.
(b) On the bank of a river.
(c) In a forest.
(d) In the center of the village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ghetel make for Mary to help her feet?
2. What happens during Mary's first night away from camp?
3. What does Mary use to create her two spears?
4. Who is Mary with when she walks away from the spring camp?
5. What do the Indians do before arriving at their camp?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)