|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened since Greta was there last?
(a) Mrs. Stanton has come back.
(b) Princess had kittens.
(c) Retha has died.
(d) Anthony has started talking.
2. What is the name of the strange ship?
(a) The Dory.
(b) The Emmeretta.
(c) The Morehouse.
(d) The Laleah.
3. How long had the Cornwalls been married when the captain died?
(a) A few months.
(b) Ten years.
(c) One week.
(d) Three years.
4. What does Mrs. Morrill believe about Anthony?
(a) He is intelligent.
(b) He is simple.
(c) He can't hear.
(d) He's hopeless.
5. From where did Anthony come?
(a) No one knows.
(c) Little Valley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Greta feel about Mrs. Trask?
2. What does Greta watch for the next morning?
3. What is Greta's other world?
4. What do Retha and Greta do to prepare for the tea?
5. How many children does Mrs. Stanton have?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Retha's mother respond when Retha asks about Greta?
2. Describe the Morrill's dinner table.
3. What does Greta's father tell her about the kitten?
4. For whom does Retha's mother believe Anthony is looking?
5. What is the time comparison like between Little Valley and Blue Cove?
6. How does Christine describe her feelings about her twelfth birthday to Greta?
7. Describe the man who is with Father Amiraux.
8. How do the ladies make Mrs. Stanton's appearance in her dress special?
9. What does Mrs. Stanton take with her to Halifax?
10. What is Mrs. Stanton thinking about when she walks into the room of ladies wearing her wedding dress?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)