|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Greta feel about Mrs. Trask?
(a) She likes her.
(b) She is wary of her.
(c) She is scared of her.
(d) She doesn't like her.
2. Greta finds her belief in Blue Cove easier than what?
(b) Falling down.
3. Where did the Cornwalls go on their honeymoon?
(a) Blue Cove.
(c) Little Valley.
(d) The Far East.
4. What do Retha and Greta do to prepare for the tea?
(a) Set the table.
(b) Butter the bread.
(c) Boil the water.
(d) Pick flowers.
5. To what animal does Retha's mother compare Anthony?
(a) A lost dog.
(b) A caged eagle.
(c) An injured cat.
(d) A hooked fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Anthony lived at Blue Cove?
2. What is the first thing that Mrs. Stanton tells the duke?
3. What is also planned on the day of Greta's birthday?
4. What does Greta's father have in his hand?
5. What happened to Anthony's legs?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mrs. Stanton say about Mrs. Trask from when she was in school?
2. What does Greta have planned for Wisp and her kittens?
3. How does Mrs. Stanton get in to see the duke?
4. How does Retha's mother respond when Retha asks about Greta?
5. For whom does Retha's mother believe Anthony is looking?
6. How do the men on the Emmeretta require the captain's body to be taken back to Blue Cove?
7. Why does the strange ship not land at the Blue Cove wharf?
8. What does Mrs. Stanton take with her to Halifax?
9. Why does Greta think her father knew Blue Cove the way she knows it?
10. How do the ladies make Mrs. Stanton's appearance in her dress special?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)