|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is on the egg cups?
(a) Greta's .
(d) The name of the ship.
2. What meets Greta on the other side of the arch?
(a) A gray cat.
(b) A black dog.
(c) A girl her age.
(d) A fisherman.
3. What does Old Kil say Greta is?
(b) Struck by lightening.
4. How long has it been to Retha since she last saw Greta?
(a) A few hours.
(b) One day.
(c) A month.
5. When did Greta begin to love the fog?
(a) When she turned ten.
(b) When she was a baby.
(c) When she went to look for Rosie.
(d) When she got lost in the fog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Retha's father take to old Doc Ingraham?
2. Where does Greta first hear the horses?
3. What surprises Greta about the horses?
4. What is the name of Retha's cat?
5. What month is it before the fog returns?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Greta's mother agree to let her go out and explore the fog?
2. What are things like when Greta returns to Little Village?
3. How does Mr. Morrill describe Ann?
4. How does Greta's mother keep her from wandering into the fog?
5. What does Greta know about Ann?
6. Are there any people in the village who do like the fog?
7. What does the lady tell Greta about the two boulders?
8. Why are the ladies who are picking berries so quiet?
9. Who is Old Man Himion?
10. Why does Retha's father tell Greta she must be careful when she is in Blue Cove?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)