|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Greta at the entrance to Blue Cove?
2. Which packages does Retha's father say that Retha likes best?
(a) Small ones.
(b) Wrapped ones.
(c) Heavy ones.
(d) Big ones.
3. How does Greta get over the mountain?
(a) She walks.
(b) She doesn't.
(c) She gets a ride in a surrey.
(d) She is magically transported.
4. What month is it before the fog returns?
5. What does Greta have to get from Retha's home?
(a) A cat.
(b) Her cloak.
(c) A pail of berries.
(d) A spoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does the village look prettiest?
2. What warned Retha's father the wrecked ship was about to wash away?
3. What does Greta think she sees in the fog?
4. What does Greta's mother want her to take with her on her walk in the fog?
5. How long does it seem to Greta since she last saw Retha?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Mr. Morrill get the items that he gives to his family?
2. What are things like when Greta returns to Little Village?
3. Why is the Tollerton significant in this chapter?
4. What are Retha and Greta doing when they see Ann?
5. How does Laura Morrill guess Greta's name?
6. Is there any difference in time between Retha and Greta's worlds?
7. What does Greta do on the first foggy Saturday to ensure she is able to go out?
8. What circumstances cause Greta to first see something in the fog?
9. How does Greta's mother keep her from wandering into the fog?
10. What does the first house that Greta sees in the fog become to her?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)