|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Greta feel when her friends decide not to go berrying?
(a) Not disappointed.
2. For what is Greta thankful as she leaves Blue Cove?
(a) The fog.
(b) Her new friend.
(c) Her home.
(d) Her parents.
3. What does Retha's father take to old Doc Ingraham?
(a) A set of instruments.
(d) A clock.
4. What has Retha's father brought her mother?
(a) New shoes.
(c) A lantern.
(d) A dress.
5. What does Greta see on the path to Little Cove?
(b) A cow.
(c) A cat.
(d) A house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura tell Retha they must not do?
2. Where does Greta first hear the horses?
3. Why did Ann run away?
4. What is the road that Greta loves?
5. How far does Retha walk with Greta?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the men bring strange sailors to Anthony's home?
2. What do the women of Blue Cove say about Leah?
3. What does Greta know about Ann?
4. How does Christine describe her feelings about her twelfth birthday to Greta?
5. How does Laura Morrill guess Greta's name?
6. Who is Earl Frosst?
7. How does Mr. Morrill describe Ann?
8. What does Retha think about Anthony?
9. Why is the day of Greta's birthday the best day for the church picnic?
10. What are things like when Greta returns to Little Village?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)