|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Greta find in one of the cellar holes?
(a) A child's toy.
(b) An old tool.
(c) An egg cup.
(d) A salt spoon.
2. How does Greta get over the mountain?
(a) She doesn't.
(b) She gets a ride in a surrey.
(c) She walks.
(d) She is magically transported.
3. What is one of the items the men have taken from the wrecked boat?
(a) Fresh food.
(b) A piano.
(c) A grandfather clock.
(d) Fishing gear.
4. Who sees the girl in the woods first?
(c) Mrs. Morrill.
5. What does Greta also do while she is in the fog?
(a) Pick berries.
(b) Visit a friend.
(c) Collect water.
(d) Pick flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Morrill put in Greta's pail?
2. What location does Greta suggest for the school picnic?
3. What can one see from the Blue Cove homes?
4. What are the sentinels that guard Blue Cove?
5. What makes Greta feel like Cinderella?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Greta do on the first foggy Saturday to ensure she is able to go out?
2. Why is the Tollerton significant in this chapter?
3. What is in the long box that the men remove from the wrecked ship?
4. What are things like when Greta returns to Little Village?
5. Are there any people in the village who do like the fog?
6. What does the lady tell Greta about the two boulders?
7. Why does Retha's father tell Greta she must be careful when she is in Blue Cove?
8. Why is there no graveyard in Blue Cove?
9. Why does Greta's mother agree to let her go out and explore the fog?
10. What is the significance of the salt spoon?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)