|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which packages does Retha's father say that Retha likes best?
(a) Wrapped ones.
(b) Small ones.
(c) Big ones.
(d) Heavy ones.
2. What does Laura tell Retha they must not do?
(a) Make Greta walk in the fog.
(b) Coax Greta to stay.
(c) Ask to go back with Greta.
(d) Touch Greta.
3. What does Greta first mention that makes her realize she is in a different time?
(a) The mountain.
(c) Blue Cove.
(d) Her father.
4. Why does Greta suggest T.R.'s Beach?
(a) Because they can swim there.
(b) Because Hazen likes it.
(c) Because of the view.
(d) Because it is next to Blue Cove.
5. What word describes the woman in the surrey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Greta claim is found near the bottomless lake?
2. What is Greta's father doing when she returns home?
3. What does Retha get for Greta?
4. What does Retha do when she recognizes the girl?
5. What does Greta think she sees in the fog?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is in the long box that the men remove from the wrecked ship?
2. Who is Earl Frosst?
3. How does Laura Morrill guess Greta's name?
4. Why is there no graveyard in Blue Cove?
5. What does Greta know about Ann?
6. Why are the ladies who are picking berries so quiet?
7. Why did Ann run away?
8. What is wrong with Anthony?
9. What does Greta do on the first foggy Saturday to ensure she is able to go out?
10. What are Retha and Greta doing when they see Ann?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)