|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Grandfather Tidd catch in his net?
(a) A china doll.
(b) A clock.
(c) A dinner plate.
(d) A cup.
2. What does Greta's father ask her about when she returns?
(a) The lady who gave Greta a ride.
(b) The walk over the mountain.
(c) The fog in Little Village.
(d) The fog at Blue Cove.
3. How old is Greta when she feels as if she is looking for something in the fog?
4. What is the name of the village that Greta hopes to see?
(a) Little Valley.
(b) Small Passage.
(c) Blue Cove.
5. What location does Greta suggest for the school picnic?
(a) The mountain.
(b) T.R.'s Beach.
(c) Blue Cove.
(d) The wharf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anthony doing?
2. Why does Greta suggest T.R.'s Beach?
3. What month is it before the fog returns?
4. What does Greta's father tell Greta that cellar holes should have?
5. Why do Greta's friend's decide not to go berrying?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Laura Morrill guess Greta's name?
2. Why does Greta find the sound of horses' hooves so strange?
3. Where does Mr. Morrill get the items that he gives to his family?
4. What is wrong with Anthony?
5. Who is Old Man Himion?
6. Under what circumstances does Greta leave her egg cup at the Morrill home?
7. How does Mr. Morrill describe Ann?
8. How does Laura describe Greta's fascination with the fog?
9. What are some of the reasons that the people of Little Valley dislike the fog?
10. What are things like when Greta returns to Little Village?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)