|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city did Mrs. Stanton not have friends at whose homes she could rest?
(b) Little Valley.
(c) Blue Cove.
(d) Annapolis Royal.
2. What color is the kitten?
3. What has happened at Blue Cove?
(a) There has been an accident.
(b) There is sickness in the town.
(c) There has been a wedding.
(d) A strange ship is in the harbor.
4. Who is with the crowd?
(b) Father Amiraux.
(c) Greta's father.
(d) Mr. Morrill.
5. How does Mrs. Morrill look when Greta tells her it is her twelfth birthday?
6. What does Greta's father point out to her?
(a) The coming fog.
(b) The coming rain.
(c) That he can see Blue Cove.
(d) How happy the minister is.
7. Which lady suggests they light the room with candles?
(a) Mrs. Denton.
(b) Mrs. Morehouse.
(c) Mrs. Trask.
(d) Mrs. Morrill.
8. What do the women do in preparation for Laleah to come ashore?
(a) Gather extra supplies for Laleah.
(b) Gather at the church.
(c) Clean her house.
(d) Make dinner.
9. What does Mrs. Morrill wish Greta?
(a) Sweet dreams.
(b) A good night.
(c) Happy birthday.
(d) Safe passage.
10. What is the name of the strange ship?
(a) The Morehouse.
(b) The Laleah.
(c) The Emmeretta.
(d) The Dory.
11. Who asks Mrs. Stanton if she saw the duke?
(a) Mrs. Trask.
(b) Mrs. Morrill.
12. What is Greta's other world?
(b) Blue Cove.
(c) The ocean.
(d) Little Valley.
13. What is the first thing that Mrs. Stanton tells the duke?
(a) She is a foreign queen.
(b) She has a favor to ask.
(c) She is in trouble.
(d) She is there uninvited.
14. What does Greta decide to name the kitten?
15. What interrupts Mrs. Morrill's story?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Retha speak to Anthony?
2. From where did Anthony come?
3. Where did the Cornwalls go on their honeymoon?
4. Greta finds her belief in Blue Cove easier than what?
5. From what did Captain Cornwall die?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)