|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where did the fabric for Mrs. Stanton's wedding dress come?
2. What does Mrs. Morrill wish Greta?
(a) A good night.
(b) Sweet dreams.
(c) Safe passage.
(d) Happy birthday.
3. How many children does Mrs. Stanton have?
4. In which city did Mrs. Stanton not have friends at whose homes she could rest?
(a) Annapolis Royal.
(b) Blue Cove.
(c) Little Valley.
5. What distracts Greta from Blue Cove in September?
(a) Storing berries.
6. Where is the church picnic held?
(a) A high point to the left of the beach.
(b) In front of the church.
(c) On the beach.
(d) The clearing of Blue Cove.
7. To what does Greta compare her birthdays?
(a) A sunrise.
(d) A hill.
8. Besides Greta, who else is visiting in church?
(a) A pirate.
(b) Mrs. Trask.
(d) Mrs. Stanton.
9. What has Greta's mother planned for her birthday?
(a) A tea with Greta's friends.
(b) A special trip to Blue Cove.
(c) A party at school.
(d) A party at church.
10. When did Greta's father get the knife?
(a) His twentieth birthday.
(b) His eighteenth birthday.
(c) His tenth birthday.
(d) His twelfth birthday.
11. Greta finds her belief in Blue Cove easier than what?
(d) Falling down.
12. Who is the captain of the ship?
(a) Captain Addington.
(b) Captain Morehouse.
(c) Captain Cornwall.
(d) Captain Morrill.
13. Who is watching at the Morrill's gate?
(d) Mrs. Morrill.
14. From what did Captain Cornwall die?
(a) Old age.
(b) Yellow fever.
(c) Black plague.
15. What does Greta's father point out to her?
(a) The coming rain.
(b) How happy the minister is.
(c) The coming fog.
(d) That he can see Blue Cove.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Greta's father say when she tells him she must go back for her sweater?
2. To what animal does Retha's mother compare Anthony?
3. What does Greta's father have in his hand?
4. How far did Mrs. Stanton walk to see the duke?
5. How long has Mrs. Stanton been trying to get justice for herself?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)