Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the women do in preparation for Laleah to come ashore?
(a) Gather extra supplies for Laleah.
(b) Gather at the church.
(c) Make dinner.
(d) Clean her house.
2. How long had the Cornwalls been married when the captain died?
(a) A few months.
(b) Three years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) One week.
3. Where is Retha?
(a) At a friend's home.
(b) At school.
(c) Up the shore with her father.
4. To what animal does Retha's mother compare Anthony?
(a) A hooked fish.
(b) An injured cat.
(c) A lost dog.
(d) A caged eagle.
5. What are the Morrills doing when Greta arrives?
(a) Getting ready for a burial.
(b) Getting ready for church.
(c) Preparing dinner.
(d) Going to the doctor.
6. How long has Mrs. Stanton been trying to get justice for herself?
(a) One year.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Three months.
7. Greta finds her belief in Blue Cove easier than what?
(a) Falling down.
8. Which lady suggests they light the room with candles?
(a) Mrs. Morehouse.
(b) Mrs. Denton.
(c) Mrs. Morrill.
(d) Mrs. Trask.
9. What type of man does Greta believe the man to be?
(a) A priest.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A sailor.
(d) A pirate.
10. What has Greta's mother planned for her birthday?
(a) A tea with Greta's friends.
(b) A party at church.
(c) A special trip to Blue Cove.
(d) A party at school.
11. Why does Retha think Mrs. Stanton has seen the Duke of Kent?
(a) She has her jewelry back.
(b) She rode home in his carriage.
(c) She looks happy.
(d) She's gotten married.
12. What happened to Anthony's legs?
(a) They were cut off in an accident.
(b) They were bit off by a shark.
(c) No one is sure.
(d) They were surgically removed.
13. Why does Retha not tell Greta about Anthony?
(a) She forgot.
(b) Anthony threatened her.
(c) It's a secret.
(d) Her mother told her not to.
14. What does Mrs. Morrill say it takes to look ahead?
(a) Faith and belief.
(b) Time and courage.
(c) A crystal ball.
(d) Imagination and love.
15. What does Mrs. Morrill give Greta as a gift?
(a) One of the egg cups.
(b) A knife.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A kitten.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Mrs. Stanton have?
2. When did Greta's father get the knife?
3. What is the name of the strange ship?
4. What does Mrs. Morrill believe about Anthony?
5. What has happened at Blue Cove?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)