Chapter 1: The Spell of the Fog
1. When did Greta begin to love the fog?
(a) When she turned ten.
(b) When she was a baby.
(c) When she got lost in the fog.
(d) When she went to look for Rosie.
2. Who, other than Greta, liked the fog?
(b) Lobster poachers.
(d) Dairy farmers.
3. What does Greta's mother think of Greta's love of the fog?
(a) She understands her daughter.
(b) It scares her.
(c) She doesn't care.
(d) It angers her.
4. What does Old Kil say Greta is?
(d) Struck by lightening.
5. How old is Greta when she feels as if she is looking for something in the fog?
6. What is the name of the village in which Greta lives?
(a) Big Sea.
(b) Cape Cod.
(c) Little Valley.
(d) Foggy Valley.
7. Who is Rosie?
(a) A cow.
(b) A cat.
(c) Greta's nanny.
(d) Greta's mother.
8. What is the road that Greta loves?
(a) Valley Road.
(b) Sea Road.
(c) Post Road.
(d) Fog Road.
This section contains 3,625 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)