1. When did Greta begin to love the fog?
(a) When she got lost in the fog.
(b) When she went to look for Rosie.
(c) When she was a baby.
(d) When she turned ten.
2. Who, other than Greta, liked the fog?
(a) Lobster poachers.
(c) Dairy farmers.
3. What does Greta's mother think of Greta's love of the fog?
(a) It scares her.
(b) She understands her daughter.
(c) She doesn't care.
(d) It angers her.
4. What does Old Kil say Greta is?
(d) Struck by lightening.
5. How old is Greta when she feels as if she is looking for something in the fog?
6. What is the name of the village in which Greta lives?
(a) Big Sea.
(b) Little Valley.
(c) Cape Cod.
(d) Foggy Valley.
7. Who is Rosie?
(a) A cat.
(b) A cow.
(c) Greta's nanny.
(d) Greta's mother.
8. What is the road that Greta loves?
(a) Fog Road.
(b) Sea Road.
(c) Valley Road.
(d) Post Road.
This section contains 3,625 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)