Chapter 1: The Spell of the Fog
• Even as a baby, Greta Addington loved the fog.
• One day while searching for a lost cow, Greta sees the outline of a house where there once was none.
• Greta's father talks her mother into letting Greta explore the fog.
Chapter 2: The House at the Fork
• When exploring the fog one day, Greta sees the house again.
• She also sees the figure of Old Man Himion in the fog.
• Greta is given a ride over the mountain by a woman in a plum colored dress.
Chapter 3: The Village Over the Mountain
• Greta arrives at Blue Cove.
• She is led to the Morrill house by Princess the cat.
• Greta and Retha explore the village together.
• Greta realizes she must go home when the fog starts to lift.
• Greta is sad when she returns home to discover that her piece of pie is gone...
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)