|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Foe say it is a shame that Cruso didn't save from the wreck?
(a) Muskets, powder or tools.
(b) Seeds of some sort.
(c) Ink and paper.
(d) His wife.
2. What does Susan catch some boys trying to do, in April of Part Two?
(a) Steal the money she received from Mr. Foe.
(b) Looking for a peek at the cannibal.
(c) Fighting over a girl.
(d) Put something into her mail slot.
3. What does Susan compare to moving the stones on the island?
(a) Shopping for a hat.
(c) Talking to Friday.
(d) Talking to young Susan.
4. How does Susan feel after her dance?
5. What does Susan worry about regarding the story of her life as a cast-away?
(a) That it isn't exciting enough.
(b) That people will think she is lying.
(c) That she won't make enough money to live off of it,
(d) That people will findher immoral.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the events of Part Two communicated?
2. Who does Susan realize is willing to take Friday?
3. Where do Susan and Friday move to at the end of May in Part Two?
4. What best describes Susan's dance?
5. What do Susan and Friday grow in their garden?
Short Essay Questions
1. What forms the bond between Susan and Friday in Part Two?
2. Describe how Susan and young Susan first meet.
3. Explain the mystery surrounding Susan's lost child.
4. Why does Susan doubt young Susan's story?
5. Why is Susan's dance important?
6. How does Mr. Foe impact the novel in Part Two?
7. Is Susan a loving person?
8. What are Susan's insecurities in Part Two?
9. Is Susan self-sufficient or dependent on others?
10. Why does Susan decide at the last moment not to put Friday on the ship to Africa?
This section contains 901 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)