|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is George Lewes?
(a) Mr. Foe's brother.
(b) An attorney.
(c) The young constable.
(d) The man young Susan says is her father.
2. What does Susan find on the side of the road at the end of Part Two?
(a) A dead dog.
(b) A dead baby.
(c) A book by Mr. Foe.
(d) A sash from a young girl's dress.
3. What does Susan find in a case?
(b) A photograph.
(c) Mr. Foe's next story.
(d) Ink and a pen.
4. Who receives a letter "for your master" in Part Two?
(a) The old man.
(c) The young girl.
5. Susan tells Friday that he alone knows that their lives on the island where what?
(a) Spirit killing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What clue is given that Susan knew Mr. Foe before coming hiring him to write her story?
2. What is the result of Susan's new attempted method of communication with Friday?
3. What do Susan and Friday grow in their garden?
4. Who does Susan believe sent the person who watches the house where Susan and Friday live?
5. What does Susan say Cruso would have done if he had been a true adventurer?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does young Susan describe herself?
2. Is Susan self-sufficient or dependent on others?
3. Why is Susan's dance important?
4. What forms the bond between Susan and Friday in Part Two?
5. Describe the settings in Part Two.
6. How does Susan feel about Friday in Part Two?
7. Why is the case of recorders important?
8. Explain the significance of the dead baby Susan finds on the side of the road.
9. Describe how Susan and young Susan first meet.
10. Is Susan a loving person?
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)