|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters III and IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Susan feel after her dance?
2. What has arm's as thick as a man's and a beak like an eagle?
(a) The Loch Ness Monster.
(b) The kraken.
(c) The grugel.
(d) The phantom of the bay.
3. What happens when a ship arrives on the island?
(a) The captain recognizes Susan.
(b) Friday runs away.
(c) Friday is shot.
(d) Cruso is put in handcuffs.
4. What does Cruso tell Susan when he gives her a knife in Part One?
(a) To remain nearby.
(b) To find food if she is hungry.
(c) To make herself useful.
(d) To be very careful.
5. Where do Susan and Friday move to at the end of May in Part Two?
(a) Mr. Lewes' house.
(b) Mr. Foe's house.
(c) A ground floor apartment with a spare room.
(d) The King's Arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Susan tell the ship's mates?
2. What do Susan and Friday grow in their garden?
3. What does Susan say about mothers and children?
4. Who was in the rowboat with Susan?
5. What does Susan notice about Friday in Part Four?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)