|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Susan tells Friday that he alone knows that their lives on the island where what?
(d) Spirit killing.
2. Who tells Susan that he or she has been following her?
(a) George Lewes.
(b) Young Susan.
(c) The constable.
(d) Mrs. Maxwell.
3. Who steps on a thorn in the first section of the story?
(c) The unnamed boy.
4. What does Susan teach Friday how to do, to keep him active?
(b) Make soup.
(d) Cook bread.
5. What best describes Cruso's appearance?
(a) Olive skin, dark eyes and dark curls.
(b) A graying man with muscles and all his teeth.
(c) European, with green eyes and straw-colored hair
(d) Kind, blue eyes and a balding pate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Susan realize is willing to take Friday?
2. What does Susan do when she wakes to find Cruso's hand exploring her body after she has crawled into bed with him?
3. How does Cruso refer to the ailment he gets shortly after Susan's arrival?
4. What does Cruso tell Susan when he gives her a knife in Part One?
5. Who sinks into a depression after Susan's arrival on the island?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)