Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frank threatens to do what to Minnie in Act 2, scene 2?
2. What is Frank's reaction to Fannie's offer?
3. What does Minnie reveal about Frank's current situation in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Miss Leah think of Frank's violent behavior?
5. What news does Frank receive from his telegram?
Write about what Minnie's life as the youngest sister is like. How does where Minnie's life is heading compare to where black independence is heading?
Fannie, Sophie, Miss Leah, and Wil are hard-working folks who wants nothing more than an honest living that allows them to reap the benefits for which they work. Circumstances lead them to plot and execute murder. Write about how these good people end up committing such a crime and whether or not it is justifiable.
Manipulation is seen time and again throughout the play. Find examples and explain how manipulation is used by everyone good and bad.
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)