|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frank shows __________ about his behavior towards MInnie and her family.
2. What does Minnie reveal about Frank's current situation in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. In the family, Fannie can be considered __________.
4. Frank tells the white men on the train Minnie is __________.
5. What is Minnie most concerned about the day after Frank pushes her in front of her sisters?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Manipulation is seen time and again throughout the play. Find examples and explain how manipulation is used by everyone good and bad.
Essay Topic 2
Research and discuss plantation life as seen in the eyes of a slave. Compare this to what Miss Leah's early life was like.
Essay Topic 3
There are several love stories mentioned and observed in "Flying West." Explain how the adage "love is blind" rings true in some of the characters.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)