Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frank threatens to do what to Minnie in Act 2, scene 2?
2. What is Frank's reaction to Fannie's offer?
3. What does Minnie reveal about Frank's current situation in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. What does Miss Leah think of Frank's violent behavior?
5. What news does Frank receive from his telegram?
Write about what Minnie's life as the youngest sister is like. How does where Minnie's life is heading compare to where black independence is heading?
How do Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie's move out west symbolize change in black history as much as it is change in physical location?
Miss Leah convinces the household to murder Frank with an apple pie rather than shoot him outright. Explain how this is preferable and why it might not work today.
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)