|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frank's attitude when Fannie sees Frank on his way out?
(b) In smiles.
(d) Guilty looking.
2. Who opens the door when Frank arrives?
(a) Miss Leah.
(c) The door is already open.
3. Frank tells the white men on the train Minnie is __________.
(a) A gift from his brothers.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) An indentured servant.
(d) A whore he won in a card game.
4. Which character in Act II Scene IV carries a shotgun at the front porch?
(c) Miss Leah.
(d) Wil Parrish.
5. What does Miss Leah insinuate when she says Sophie is out all week not to swing votes but for other reasons?
(a) Sophie is avoiding Minnie.
(b) Sophie is planning something sneaky to swing the vote.
(c) Sophie is working on the speculators as much as her speech.
(d) Sophie is avoiding Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fannie think about Frank's feelings toward Minnie?
2. What plan does Miss Leah have for Frank?
3. What news does Frank flaunt to make Sophie angry?
4. Frank threatens to do what to Minnie in Act 2, scene 2?
5. What rude advice does Frank give Sophie?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)