|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Minnie and Frank's reaction when they see Sophie in the kitchen?
(a) They are both nervously startled.
(b) Minnie is excited and runs to hug her while Frank waits.
(c) Frank is happy for the opportunity to apologize to Sophie while Minnie smiles on.
(d) They clasp each other's hands in fear of what Sophie will say or do.
2. What does Miss Leah ask when she joins Fannie and Wil in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) What they should do about Frank.
(b) What they should do to stop Sophie from going too far.
(c) Where Frank is.
(d) Where Sophie is.
3. When is the first thing Frank does when he reads the telegram?
(a) Goes to his room to drink.
(b) Furiously writes a response to the sender.
(c) Leaves the house for a walk.
(d) Yell at Minnie that it is her fault.
4. What is Sophie's mood before she encounters Frank in the yard?
(a) Disappointed in herself.
(d) Disappointed in the town.
5. Frank threatens to do what to Minnie in Act 2, scene 2?
(a) Purposefully cause a miscarriage.
(b) Leave her in Kansas.
(c) Bring her to town and sell her off.
(d) Kill her and her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Fannie when Frank says he is going to run errands?
2. What does Fannie say to make Frank believe she is on his side?
3. Where is Frank as Minnie speaks with her sisters about what to do about Frank?
4. What does Fannie entice Frank with to get him to stay and talk?
5. Where is Minnie while Fannie and Miss Leah prepares dinner and Frank speaks with Sophie in the yard?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)