|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Leah think of Frank's violent behavior?
(a) It is just a phase.
(b) Minnie can work it out if she becomes a better wife.
(c) Frank needs to learn a lesson.
(d) He will never change.
2. About a week after Frank's physical outburst, Act 2, Scene 2 opens up with everyone getting ready to go where?
(a) The Saturday market.
(b) A picnic.
(c) The train station.
3. What does Frank fear most in his life since receiving the telegram?
(a) Being killed.
(c) Minnie leaving him.
(d) Becoming an ordinary colored person.
4. Which character in Act II Scene IV carries a shotgun at the front porch?
(b) Wil Parrish.
(d) Miss Leah.
5. When Sophie arrives, what does she want Wil to do?
(a) Guard the house and not let Frank in.
(b) Take Minnie away to some place safe.
(c) Murder Frank.
(d) Lure Frank back to the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What truth does Frank finally face when Minnie tries to comfort him?
2. Where is Minnie while Fannie and Miss Leah prepares dinner and Frank speaks with Sophie in the yard?
3. What does Sophie shift in her arm that alarms Frank as they talk?
4. What is Sophie's mood before she encounters Frank in the yard?
5. What is Frank's demeanor as he is invited into the house by Fannie?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)