|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to MInnie, what event causes Frank to escalate his hate for black people?
(a) Frank loses a job to a less-qualified white man.
(b) Frank is robbed by a black man.
(c) His father's death.
(d) Frank realizes the only educated people he knows are all white.
2. What causes Minnie to stumble her way into the main room in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) She is drunk.
(b) She has been beaten by Frank.
(c) She is attacked by the white men from the train.
(d) She is attacked by black folks on her way home.
3. What is Minnie most concerned about the day after Frank pushes her in front of her sisters?
(a) Sophie's reactions.
(b) What Miss Leah thinks about Frank.
(c) Frank's well-being.
(d) Her baby.
4. What does Wil offer Fannie as they talk on the porch?
(a) To kill Frank.
(b) To buy them more land.
(c) To share his land with Fannie and her sisters.
(d) To beat up Frank.
5. What happens to Miss Leah's children after she is free?
(a) They are killed by natives when they move out west.
(b) They die from illnesses on the way out west.
(c) They all die from fever.
(d) They are kidnapped and lynched.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who opens the door when Frank arrives?
2. What shows Minnie's ignorance of what Frank cares about in life?
3. Who seems the most upset at Frank for his violent behavior?
4. What does Miss Leah think of Frank's violent behavior?
5. What does Minnie do when she sees Frank in Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)