|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Minnie most concerned about the day after Frank pushes her in front of her sisters?
(a) What Miss Leah thinks about Frank.
(b) Her baby.
(c) Frank's well-being.
(d) Sophie's reactions.
2. Where is Frank as Minnie speaks with her sisters about what to do about Frank?
(a) Skulking in the yard.
(b) In town checking for telegrams.
(c) In town drinking and gambling.
(d) Listening in by the window from outside.
3. When talking to Fannie, what does Minnie say she wants from Frank?
(a) For her to be accepted by Frank's family.
(b) For their marriage to return to what it was like in the begining.
(c) Frank's approval of her behavior.
(d) For Frank to like Nicodemus, Kansas.
4. What is Frank's reaction to Fannie's offer?
(a) He does not agree but is willing to talk and compromise.
(b) He wants some time to consider it.
(c) So long as he gets his money, he is happy.
(d) He is appalled by Fannie's boldness.
5. When does Miss Leah go west?
(a) When all her children dies.
(b) When James dies.
(c) As soon as she is freed.
(d) The day the Homestead Act is enacted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fannie say to make Frank believe she is on his side?
2. What is Fannie's reaction when she sees Minnie struggle into the main room in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What does Miss Leah think of Frank's violent behavior?
4. What does Miss Leah share about her past concerning her children?
5. What does Miss Leah insinuate when she says Sophie is out all week not to swing votes but for other reasons?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)