|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Minnie give to justify forgiveness for Frank's behavior?
(a) It is her own fault.
(b) Frank really loves and cares for her.
(c) Frank is going through hard times at the moment.
(d) Minnie wants to go back to London.
2. What finally calms Frank down after reading the telegram?
(a) Minnie's support to head back to New Orleans to handle his issues.
(b) Knowing he has a place to stay in the meantime.
(c) Knowing Minnie has land that is worth a lot of money.
(d) The white men from the train offer him a job.
3. What rude advice does Frank give Sophie?
(a) If she's smart enough, she'll know when to shut her trap.
(b) To learn when to mind her own business.
(c) To stop being high and mighty.
(d) To stop trying to make Nicodemus something it will never be.
4. When excites Frank when Minnie receives her gift?
(a) He is excited to see Minnie wearing more than her country dresses.
(b) He is happy to return back to London soon.
(c) Hs is excited as long as she is excited.
(d) He knows how much the land is worth.
5. What is the only reason Sophie is sorry for Frank's troubles?
(a) Because they concern Minnie too.
(b) Because Sophie doesn't believe in wishing bad luck on anyone.
(c) Because it might make Frank stay in Kansas and closer to her.
(d) Because Frank might ask her for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Leah prepare Minnie to help her calm her nerves?
2. In the family, Fannie can be considered __________.
3. What does Minnie compare the beginnings of her life with Frank to?
4. When talking to Fannie, what does Minnie say she wants from Frank?
5. What does Wil think of bad memories?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)