|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sophie arrives, what does she want Wil to do?
(a) Lure Frank back to the house.
(b) Take Minnie away to some place safe.
(c) Murder Frank.
(d) Guard the house and not let Frank in.
2. What finally calms Frank down after reading the telegram?
(a) The white men from the train offer him a job.
(b) Knowing he has a place to stay in the meantime.
(c) Knowing Minnie has land that is worth a lot of money.
(d) Minnie's support to head back to New Orleans to handle his issues.
3. What news does Frank receive from his telegram?
(a) People he owes money to in London have found him.
(b) His brothers want Frank to provide proof that he is really their father's son.
(c) He will receive just 1% of his father's assets.
(d) His assets and paternity is denied.
4. Who opens the door when Frank arrives?
(b) The door is already open.
(c) Miss Leah.
5. What news does Frank flaunt to make Sophie angry?
(a) His name is on Minnie's deed.
(b) A second telegram informs Frank he has legal rights to some money from his father.
(c) He just bought out a piece of land right next to Sophie.
(d) Minnie plans to sell her share of the land and return to London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fannie offer Frank in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. About a week after Frank's physical outburst, Act 2, Scene 2 opens up with everyone getting ready to go where?
3. Where is Frank going in Act 2, Scene 3 when he encounters Fannie and Miss Leah?
4. What is Frank nervous about as his stay is prolonged?
5. What is Minnie's reactions when she first sees Frank again after her talk with Fannie?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)