|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Leah share with Minnie about James's feelings toward her children?
(a) James gives them some slack because he likes Miss Leah.
(b) James cannot shower them with enough attention.
(c) James feels awkard as the only mulatto in the family.
(d) James looks at Miss Leah's children as commodity.
2. What does Wil offer Fannie as they talk on the porch?
(a) To share his land with Fannie and her sisters.
(b) To buy them more land.
(c) To kill Frank.
(d) To beat up Frank.
3. Minnie refuses to do what for Frank?
(a) Head to New Orleans to settle his issues.
(b) Ask Sophie to split up the land and sell her share.
(c) Run his telegram to the post office.
(d) Go back to London with him.
4. What is Frank's demeanor as he is invited into the house by Fannie?
5. Miss Leah tells stories to Minnie and mentions a man named James. Who is James to Miss Leah?
(a) Miss Leah's late husband.
(b) Miss Leah's overseer.
(c) Miss Leah's previous slave owner.
(d) Miss Leah's first child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the sister's give Minnie for her 21st birthday?
2. What hurts Sophie's feelings enough to stop her from advising Minnie?
3. What finally calms Frank down after reading the telegram?
4. What does Miss Leah ask when she joins Fannie and Wil in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. Where are Sophie and Wil when Frank comes by the house in Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)