|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fannie pressure Minnie to do regarding Frank?
(a) Leave Frank.
(b) Seek revenge against Frank.
(c) Talk with Sophie about it because she knows best.
(d) Work it out with Frank.
2. What shows Frank's personal rivalry with Sophie in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) He asks Minnie to stop taking advice from Sophie.
(b) He smirks at Sophie when Minnie hugs him.
(c) He greets everyone but blatantly ignores Sophie.
(d) An inappropriate hand gesture at Sophie when Minnie hugs him.
3. How does Minnie and her family know what Frank's situation is in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Frank yells it aloud in anger.
(b) Fannie reads the telegram aloud.
(c) Wil tells them what he has heard in town.
(d) Sophie demands Frank explain his behavior.
4. What is Frank's demeanor as he is invited into the house by Fannie?
5. Who seems the most upset at Frank for his violent behavior?
(a) Wil Parrish.
(c) Miss Leah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What alternative does Frank think can also hurt Sophie?
2. What does Miss Leah ask when she joins Fannie and Wil in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. Who does Frank say colored people always put in charge?
4. What is Frank nervous about as his stay is prolonged?
5. What does Sophie shift in her arm that alarms Frank as they talk?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)