|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes by with a telegram for Frank?
(a) The white men from the train.
(b) Mr. Baker.
(c) A courier.
(d) Wil Parrish.
2. What does Sophie do that comforts Minnie in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) She lays a blanket over Frank so Minnie will stop her unconscious stare.
(b) She is the first to hug Minnie as she cries.
(c) Brings everyone together for a group hug.
(d) She refuses the deed Minnie hands over.
3. What does Miss Leah think of Frank's violent behavior?
(a) He will never change.
(b) It is just a phase.
(c) Minnie can work it out if she becomes a better wife.
(d) Frank needs to learn a lesson.
4. What is Minnie's reactions when she first sees Frank again after her talk with Fannie?
(a) She runs to hug him.
(b) She turns her head away until he kisses her.
(c) She sits still with a fixed stare.
(d) She slowly approaches him to talk.
5. What is Minnie most concerned about the day after Frank pushes her in front of her sisters?
(a) Her baby.
(b) Frank's well-being.
(c) Sophie's reactions.
(d) What Miss Leah thinks about Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who opens the door when Frank arrives?
2. Sophie makes a speech in church about the speculators and selling the land. When will the vote take place from the time she gives her speech?
3. What does Fannie say to make Frank believe she is on his side?
4. What is Minnie and Frank's reaction when they see Sophie in the kitchen?
5. What does Minnie find out about her own parents?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)