|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Minnie's reactions when she first sees Frank again after her talk with Fannie?
(a) She turns her head away until he kisses her.
(b) She slowly approaches him to talk.
(c) She runs to hug him.
(d) She sits still with a fixed stare.
2. What causes Minnie to stumble her way into the main room in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) She is attacked by the white men from the train.
(b) She is attacked by black folks on her way home.
(c) She is drunk.
(d) She has been beaten by Frank.
3. Frank threatens to do what to Minnie in Act 2, scene 2?
(a) Purposefully cause a miscarriage.
(b) Bring her to town and sell her off.
(c) Leave her in Kansas.
(d) Kill her and her family.
4. What does Fannie offer Frank in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) To buy the deed back.
(b) A chance to return what is Minnie's or he will pay without knowing it.
(c) Property if he stays and leads Nicodemus.
(d) A chance to apologize for his actions.
5. Where is Frank as Minnie speaks with her sisters about what to do about Frank?
(a) Skulking in the yard.
(b) Listening in by the window from outside.
(c) In town checking for telegrams.
(d) In town drinking and gambling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Minnie do when she sees Frank in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What does Miss Leah prepare Minnie to help her calm her nerves?
3. What stops Frank and Minnie from returning to their old life in London?
4. What is Sophie's mood before she encounters Frank in the yard?
5. What happens to Miss Leah's children after she is free?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)