|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Minnie and her family know what Frank's situation is in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Wil tells them what he has heard in town.
(b) Frank yells it aloud in anger.
(c) Fannie reads the telegram aloud.
(d) Sophie demands Frank explain his behavior.
2. When talking to Fannie, what does Minnie say she wants from Frank?
(a) For her to be accepted by Frank's family.
(b) For Frank to like Nicodemus, Kansas.
(c) Frank's approval of her behavior.
(d) For their marriage to return to what it was like in the begining.
3. What happens to Miss Leah's children after she is free?
(a) They all die from fever.
(b) They are killed by natives when they move out west.
(c) They die from illnesses on the way out west.
(d) They are kidnapped and lynched.
4. What does Frank fear most in his life since receiving the telegram?
(b) Being killed.
(c) Minnie leaving him.
(d) Becoming an ordinary colored person.
5. What does Minnie reveal about Frank's current situation in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) His family has disowned him now that his father is dead.
(b) Frank owes money from gambling in London.
(c) Frank just found out his father is not his real father.
(d) Frank is not getting work as a poet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fannie want from Sophie in regard to Minnie's happiness?
2. What is the only reason Sophie is sorry for Frank's troubles?
3. Frank shows __________ about his behavior towards MInnie and her family.
4. What is Minnie and Frank's reaction when they see Sophie in the kitchen?
5. What does Wil think of bad memories?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)