|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Minnie refuses to do what for Frank?
(a) Go back to London with him.
(b) Ask Sophie to split up the land and sell her share.
(c) Run his telegram to the post office.
(d) Head to New Orleans to settle his issues.
2. What is Minnie most concerned about the day after Frank pushes her in front of her sisters?
(a) Her baby.
(b) Sophie's reactions.
(c) What Miss Leah thinks about Frank.
(d) Frank's well-being.
3. How does Sophie's speech go at church?
(a) Sophie gets nervous and stammers the entire time.
(b) Not many people stay to hear her speak.
(c) There are many arguments that the money is too much to refuse.
4. What do the sister's give Minnie for her 21st birthday?
(a) A paid for passage ticket back to London.
(b) An expensive dress so she wouldn't miss London so much.
(c) A deed to a third of the property.
(d) A deed to all their land in Nicodemus, Kansas.
5. What does Wil offer Fannie as they talk on the porch?
(a) To beat up Frank.
(b) To kill Frank.
(c) To share his land with Fannie and her sisters.
(d) To buy them more land.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sophie makes a speech in church about the speculators and selling the land. When will the vote take place from the time she gives her speech?
2. Who does Frank say colored people always put in charge?
3. Where is Frank as Minnie speaks with her sisters about what to do about Frank?
4. What does Minnie reveal about Frank's current situation in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. When excites Frank when Minnie receives her gift?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)