|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What image in the mirror occupies Minnie as she prepares to get ready for dinner?
(a) A bruised face.
(b) A cut on her hand.
(c) A bruise on her arm.
(d) A scar.
2. When is the first thing Frank does when he reads the telegram?
(a) Leaves the house for a walk.
(b) Goes to his room to drink.
(c) Yell at Minnie that it is her fault.
(d) Furiously writes a response to the sender.
3. Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie's relationship is _________.
4. Frank threatens to do what to Minnie in Act 2, scene 2?
(a) Leave her in Kansas.
(b) Bring her to town and sell her off.
(c) Kill her and her family.
(d) Purposefully cause a miscarriage.
5. How old is Miss Leah when she has her first child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miss Leah looking for but refuses to let Sophie tell her where it is?
2. How is Minnie dressed when she enters in Act 2, Scene 6?
3. How can the reader tell Sophie is older than Fannie?
4. Minnie and Frank's relationship can be described as __________.
5. According to MInnie, what event causes Frank to escalate his hate for black people?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)