|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Frank is Minnie proud of?
(a) His father's status.
(b) His riches.
(c) His looks and travel experience.
(d) His easy nature.
2. Which character in Act II Scene IV carries a shotgun at the front porch?
(a) Wil Parrish.
(c) Miss Leah.
3. Why does Frank return to the house in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) He wants to boast his successes to Sophie.
(b) He thinks Minnie is preparing to leave with him.
(c) He expects Fannie to go to the land office with him.
(d) He wants to see Minnie again.
4. According to Miss Leah, Kansas's winter teaches you what?
(a) Your tenacity to survive.
(b) There's nothing to hide behind between you and your soul.
(c) Your strength.
(d) Your determination to keep free.
5. How is Minnie dressed when she enters in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) In a bright dress for a dance.
(b) In working clothes.
(c) In a solid plain dress for church.
(d) In simple but elegant clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fannie think about Frank's feelings toward Minnie?
2. What does Minnie wear upon arrival that indicates her lifestyle away from Kansas?
3. What does Frank pass as when in town?
4. How did Frank's father meet his mother?
5. When Sophie arrives, what does she want Wil to do?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)