|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Minnie refuses to do what for Frank?
(a) Go back to London with him.
(b) Run his telegram to the post office.
(c) Ask Sophie to split up the land and sell her share.
(d) Head to New Orleans to settle his issues.
2. What does Frank ask for in Act 2, Scene 5 that Fannie refuses?
(b) A loan.
(c) A glass of water.
(d) Fannie's deed.
3. Sophie makes a speech in church about the speculators and selling the land. When will the vote take place from the time she gives her speech?
(a) The next day.
(b) Not for another month.
(c) The same day.
(d) The next week.
4. Who does Frank say colored people always put in charge?
(a) An educated man such as himself.
(b) The lightest of the bunch.
(c) An outsider with a fresh view like his.
(d) A man.
5. What is Miss Leah looking for but refuses to let Sophie tell her where it is?
(a) Her eyeglasses.
(b) Her shawl.
(c) Her cane.
(d) Her gloves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frank adamant about in regard to home?
2. What is Fannie's manner at the train station?
3. According to MInnie, what event causes Frank to escalate his hate for black people?
4. What shows Frank's personal rivalry with Sophie in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What does Miss Leah prepare Minnie to help her calm her nerves?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)