|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wil is raised by whom?
(a) His grandparents.
(b) White slaveowners.
(c) Seminole Natives.
(d) Freed slaves.
2. What is Sophie celebrating when Miss Leah enters her home?
(a) Her Birthday.
(b) Her sister coming home.
(c) Fannie's birthday.
(d) An end to worrying.
3. What do the sister's give Minnie for her 21st birthday?
(a) A paid for passage ticket back to London.
(b) A deed to a third of the property.
(c) A deed to all their land in Nicodemus, Kansas.
(d) An expensive dress so she wouldn't miss London so much.
4. Sophie makes a speech in church about the speculators and selling the land. When will the vote take place from the time she gives her speech?
(a) The same day.
(b) Not for another month.
(c) The next day.
(d) The next week.
5. What does Fannie want from Sophie in regard to Minnie's happiness?
(a) For Sophie to apologize to Minnie for her behavior.
(b) Help to convince Minnie to leave Frank.
(c) Help to convince Frank to leave town without Minnie.
(d) For Sophie to forgive Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Sophie and Wil when Frank comes by the house in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What hurts Sophie's feelings enough to stop her from advising Minnie?
3. Who seems the most upset at Frank for his violent behavior?
4. Who does Frank stop to talk to before he greets Minnie's sisters?
5. Where is Frank as Minnie speaks with her sisters about what to do about Frank?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)