|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the family, Fannie can be considered __________.
(a) The peacemaker.
(b) The bravest.
(c) The instigator.
(d) The sister who chooses to ignore what does not directly affect her.
2. Where is Frank originally from?
(a) New Orleans.
3. Upon her entrance, it is apparent Minnie is __________.
(b) In poor condition.
4. What does Sophie think about Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
(a) She does not understand it.
(b) She is upset by it.
(c) She supports it.
(d) It doesn't bother her as long as no one is hurt.
5. What does Sophie carry with her on her way back from grocery shopping in town?
(a) An axe.
(b) A shotgun.
(d) A chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the first thing Frank does when he reads the telegram?
2. Who comes to help Fannie and Sophie pick up Minnie and Frank?
3. What is Frank adamant about in regard to home?
4. What does Miss Leah think of James, the father of her children?
5. What shows Minnie's ignorance of what Frank cares about in life?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)