|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Minnie do when she sees Frank in Act 2, Scene 5?
(b) Takes the deed from his pocket.
(d) Gives him one last hug and kiss.
2. When talking to Fannie, what does Minnie say she wants from Frank?
(a) For her to be accepted by Frank's family.
(b) For their marriage to return to what it was like in the begining.
(c) For Frank to like Nicodemus, Kansas.
(d) Frank's approval of her behavior.
3. What is it like for Miss Leah the first time she has sex?
(a) Scary and awful.
(b) She already feels dead inside by this time.
4. What surprises Fannie when Frank says he is going to run errands?
(a) It's late at night.
(b) It's Sunday afternoon.
(c) It's a holiday.
(d) Fannie wonders what business Frank has that requires him to run errands.
5. According to Miss Leah, Kansas's winter teaches you what?
(a) Your strength.
(b) Your determination to keep free.
(c) Your tenacity to survive.
(d) There's nothing to hide behind between you and your soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Frank going in Act 2, Scene 3 when he encounters Fannie and Miss Leah?
2. Frank tells the white men on the train Minnie is __________.
3. How does Frank win Minnie over when they first meet?
4. Why does Frank think Minnie brings no luck?
5. What does Fannie entice Frank with to get him to stay and talk?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)