|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who opens the door when Frank arrives?
(a) The door is already open.
(d) Miss Leah.
2. What is Minnie most concerned about the day after Frank pushes her in front of her sisters?
(a) Sophie's reactions.
(b) Her baby.
(c) What Miss Leah thinks about Frank.
(d) Frank's well-being.
3. What does Frank mention that offends Wil?
(a) Reference to being a wild Indian.
(b) Reference to being illiterate.
(c) Reference to being a slave.
(d) Reference to being a homesteader.
4. Sophie makes a speech in church about the speculators and selling the land. When will the vote take place from the time she gives her speech?
(a) The same day.
(b) The next week.
(c) Not for another month.
(d) The next day.
5. What season is it as Minnie and her sisters prepare to leave?
(a) Beginning of fall.
(b) Beginning of spring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Minnie doing when Act I, Scene IV ends?
2. Who does Minnie want Sophie to show her work to?
3. What does Frank call Minnie once they are alone?
4. Who is the last to get out of bed the day after Minnie arrives?
5. What is Miss Leah doing at the end of the play?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)