|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fannie show Frank a warm welcome?
(a) She shakes his hand for a long time.
(b) She kisses his cheek.
(c) She gives him a bear hug.
(d) She smiles warmly at him.
2. What does Frank fear most in his life since receiving the telegram?
(a) Becoming an ordinary colored person.
(c) Being killed.
(d) Minnie leaving him.
3. What about Frank is Minnie proud of?
(a) His riches.
(b) His father's status.
(c) His looks and travel experience.
(d) His easy nature.
4. What does Miss Leah think of James, the father of her children?
(a) She could have loved him if it was her choice.
(b) She loves him more than anything else.
(c) She has no feelings toward the man.
(d) She despises him.
5. How does Frank win Minnie over when they first meet?
(a) He writes a poem about her.
(b) He dedicates a poem to her.
(c) He follows her until she agrees to go out on a date.
(d) He sings to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Frank's father meet his mother?
2. What is Miss Leah doing at the end of the play?
3. Where is Sophie when Frank first enters home from town and sees Minnie?
4. How does Minnie have her hair in Act 2, Scene 6?
5. According to Sophie, a homesteader needs _________ to survive.
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)