|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Fannie when Frank says he is going to run errands?
(a) It's Sunday afternoon.
(b) It's a holiday.
(c) Fannie wonders what business Frank has that requires him to run errands.
(d) It's late at night.
2. What does Fannie say to make Frank believe she is on his side?
(a) Minnie can be too childish at times, and she understands his frustrations.
(b) All she wants is peace between everyone, no matter what it takes.
(c) Sophie likes to overreact and she does not agree with it.
(d) A wife's first allegiance is to her husband.
3. What is Fannie working on with Miss Leah and others in Nicodemus?
(a) Plans to expand Nicodemus.
(b) Opening a school.
(c) Writing a book of their stories.
(d) Negotiable prices for speculators.
4. How does Frank win Minnie over when they first meet?
(a) He follows her until she agrees to go out on a date.
(b) He writes a poem about her.
(c) He dedicates a poem to her.
(d) He sings to her.
5. What does Minnie compare the beginnings of her life with Frank to?
(a) A celebrity's life.
(b) A whole new dimension.
(c) Every woman's dream.
(d) A fairy tale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frank's reaction to Fannie's offer?
2. What happens to Miss Leah's children after she is free?
3. What is Frank's attitude when he encounters Sophie by the yard?
4. Who does Frank stop to talk to before he greets Minnie's sisters?
5. Sophie will accept Frank as long as __________.
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)