|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sophie show her appreciation to Wil for fixing her fence?
(a) She invites him to dinner.
(b) She sends him flowers.
(c) She sends Fannie to tell him thank you.
(d) She bakes him a pie.
2. According to Sophie, a homesteader needs _________ to survive.
(a) A man.
(b) To be white.
3. What happens to the vote that Sophie works so hard on?
(a) It gets passed but is not enforced.
(b) Not enough votes passed it.
(c) It gets passed.
(d) It is under amendments.
4. In Act 2, Scene 6, it is seven months later. Who is sitting with Miss Leah?
(b) Minnie's baby.
(c) The new teacher of Nicodemus.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Baker.
5. Where is Minnie while Fannie and Miss Leah prepares dinner and Frank speaks with Sophie in the yard?
(a) At church.
(b) Resting in the bedroom.
(c) In town.
(d) Out for a walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frank's attitude when Fannie sees Frank on his way out?
2. What is Miss Leah looking for but refuses to let Sophie tell her where it is?
3. Upon her entrance, it is apparent Minnie is __________.
4. What excuse does Minnie give to justify forgiveness for Frank's behavior?
5. Wil is raised by whom?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)