|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank ask for in Act 2, Scene 5 that Fannie refuses?
(a) A glass of water.
(c) Fannie's deed.
(d) A loan.
2. How old is Frank when he first travels to Europe?
3. When excites Frank when Minnie receives her gift?
(a) He is excited to see Minnie wearing more than her country dresses.
(b) He knows how much the land is worth.
(c) Hs is excited as long as she is excited.
(d) He is happy to return back to London soon.
4. Where is Minnie while Fannie and Miss Leah prepares dinner and Frank speaks with Sophie in the yard?
(a) In town.
(b) Out for a walk.
(c) At church.
(d) Resting in the bedroom.
5. What does Sophie purposefully leave behind as she exits the house in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) Miss Leah's trailing words.
(b) Her worries.
(c) Her speech.
(d) Her shotgun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the sister's give Minnie for her 21st birthday?
2. How can the reader tell Sophie is older than Fannie?
3. Who does Frank say colored people always put in charge?
4. How does Frank win Minnie over when they first meet?
5. What news does Frank flaunt to make Sophie angry?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)