|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only one to not say goodnight to Miss Leah?
2. Who does Frank stop to talk to before he greets Minnie's sisters?
(a) Some white men from the train.
(b) The station manager.
(c) The ticket collector.
(d) Wil Parrish.
3. Where is Frank going in Act 2, Scene 3 when he encounters Fannie and Miss Leah?
(a) Out for a walk.
(d) Post office.
4. Where are Sophie and Wil when Frank comes by the house in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Waiting behind the front door.
(b) Waiting in the bedroom.
(c) Talking to potential speculators.
(d) Hiding outside.
5. Frank tells the white men on the train Minnie is __________.
(a) A gift from his brothers.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A whore he won in a card game.
(d) An indentured servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie's relationship is _________.
2. What does Fannie offer Frank in Act 2, Scene 5?
3. Where does Fannie's sister Minnie currently live?
4. What does Frank do with Minnie before she meets his friends?
5. How does Sophie's speech go at church?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)