|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Leah share with Minnie about James's feelings toward her children?
(a) James gives them some slack because he likes Miss Leah.
(b) James feels awkard as the only mulatto in the family.
(c) James cannot shower them with enough attention.
(d) James looks at Miss Leah's children as commodity.
2. Where are Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie off to in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) A night in the town.
(b) A dance.
(d) Working on their farm.
3. What does Fannie think about Frank's feelings toward Minnie?
(a) She believes he is sorry.
(b) She still believes Minnie should leave him.
(c) She thinks he will likely hit her again.
(d) She thinks Frank loves Minnie but sometimes circumstances can be hard.
4. What does Frank fear most in his life since receiving the telegram?
(a) Being killed.
(b) Becoming an ordinary colored person.
(c) Minnie leaving him.
5. What place does Wil miss?
Short Answer Questions
1. What shows Minnie's ignorance of what Frank cares about in life?
2. What is Frank's attitude from the start?
3. What truth does Frank finally face when Minnie tries to comfort him?
4. What does the reader learn about Fannie and Wil in Act 2, Scene 6?
5. What is Frank's reaction to Fannie's offer?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)