|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place does Wil miss?
2. What shows Minnie's ignorance of what Frank cares about in life?
(a) She comforts him by saying as long as they have each other, life is fine.
(b) She tells him Nicodemus will be a paradise for black folks.
(c) She tells him Sophie forgives him.
(d) She asks him doesn't he think the baby should be the first priority.
3. What is Minnie's reactions when she first sees Frank again after her talk with Fannie?
(a) She turns her head away until he kisses her.
(b) She sits still with a fixed stare.
(c) She slowly approaches him to talk.
(d) She runs to hug him.
4. What does Sophie do when she enters the yard in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) Opens up her arms to take in all that is hers in peace.
(b) Smiles at the moon as she catches up to her sisters.
(c) Recalls the time she and Frank has a feud in the yard.
(d) Catches up to her sisters to take them into her arms.
5. What does Minnie miss about colored people?
(a) The way they look.
(b) Their songs and stories.
(c) The natural comraderie.
(d) Their strength in surviving anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frank shows __________ about his behavior towards MInnie and her family.
2. Who is at home waiting to see Minnie?
3. Who opens the door when Frank arrives?
4. Why is it difficult for Frank to miss colored people?
5. According to MInnie, what event causes Frank to escalate his hate for black people?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)