|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it difficult for Frank to miss colored people?
(a) He regrets treating slaves badly when he was younger.
(b) He is mistreated by blacks wherever he goes.
(c) He never had that community feeling to miss it.
(d) He never knew many black people.
2. Out of all the sisters, what does Miss Leah count on Minnie doing?
(a) Have children.
(b) Care for Miss Leah.
(c) Care for the farm.
(d) Go to college.
3. Frank's tone can be assumed as __________.
4. What does Frank think of Minnie's hair after Miss Leah fixes it up?
(a) He absolutely adores it.
(b) He thinks it fits her well.
(c) He likes her old hair better but figures it will still do.
(d) He hates it.
5. What does Sophie purposefully leave behind as she exits the house in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) Miss Leah's trailing words.
(b) Her speech.
(c) Her shotgun.
(d) Her worries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank do with Minnie before she meets his friends?
2. Where is Minnie while Fannie and Miss Leah prepares dinner and Frank speaks with Sophie in the yard?
3. What season is it as Minnie and her sisters prepare to leave?
4. Frank can be considered what about prairie life?
5. What does Fannie offer Frank in Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)