|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank do with Minnie before she meets his friends?
(a) Gives her a fashion makeover.
(b) Tells her he loves her.
(c) Tells her how to act.
(d) Proposes to her.
2. Who is the last to get out of bed the day after Minnie arrives?
(a) Miss Leah.
3. Why does Frank think Minnie brings no luck?
(a) She's too dumb.
(b) She's too poor.
(c) She's too clumsy.
(d) She's too black.
4. What does Fannie think about Frank's feelings toward Minnie?
(a) She thinks he will likely hit her again.
(b) She still believes Minnie should leave him.
(c) She thinks Frank loves Minnie but sometimes circumstances can be hard.
(d) She believes he is sorry.
5. What does Minnie wear upon arrival that indicates her lifestyle away from Kansas?
(d) A homely dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Leah tell Minnie about her pregnancy?
2. According to Minnie's mother, why don't some black women leave their husbands when they are abusive?
3. What are Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
4. How does Minnie explain her injury?
5. What does Miss Leah share about her past concerning her children?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)