|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shows Frank's personal rivalry with Sophie in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) He greets everyone but blatantly ignores Sophie.
(b) He smirks at Sophie when Minnie hugs him.
(c) An inappropriate hand gesture at Sophie when Minnie hugs him.
(d) He asks Minnie to stop taking advice from Sophie.
2. Miss Leah is _________ in regards to her old age.
(a) In denial.
3. What causes Minnie to stumble her way into the main room in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) She has been beaten by Frank.
(b) She is attacked by the white men from the train.
(c) She is attacked by black folks on her way home.
(d) She is drunk.
4. Where is Frank originally from?
(b) New Orleans.
5. What does Fannie offer Frank in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) A chance to return what is Minnie's or he will pay without knowing it.
(b) To buy the deed back.
(c) Property if he stays and leads Nicodemus.
(d) A chance to apologize for his actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sophie purposefully leave behind as she exits the house in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. What is the only reason Sophie is sorry for Frank's troubles?
3. What does Miss Leah tell Minnie about her pregnancy?
4. Why are Fannie, Sophie, and Minnie staying up so late at night?
5. Who comes to help Fannie and Sophie pick up Minnie and Frank?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)