|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place does Wil miss?
2. What is Minnie doing when Act I, Scene IV ends?
(a) Giving Frank a kiss goodbye as he leaves for town.
(b) Sewing happily with Miss Leah.
(c) Undoing her plaits.
(d) Timidly rocking back and forth on the porch.
3. What excuse does Minnie give to justify forgiveness for Frank's behavior?
(a) Frank really loves and cares for her.
(b) Minnie wants to go back to London.
(c) It is her own fault.
(d) Frank is going through hard times at the moment.
4. What does Sophie do that comforts Minnie in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) She is the first to hug Minnie as she cries.
(b) She lays a blanket over Frank so Minnie will stop her unconscious stare.
(c) She refuses the deed Minnie hands over.
(d) Brings everyone together for a group hug.
5. What troubles Frank about his racial history?
(a) He is part black.
(b) He is part Native American.
(c) He looks white.
(d) He is part white.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sophie celebrating when Miss Leah enters her home?
2. What do the men Frank meets from the train and town call Minnie?
3. How does Sophie's speech go at church?
4. How does Frank win Minnie over when they first meet?
5. What does Wil think of bad memories?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)