|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sophie celebrating when Miss Leah enters her home?
(a) Her sister coming home.
(b) An end to worrying.
(c) Her Birthday.
(d) Fannie's birthday.
2. What is Frank nervous about as his stay is prolonged?
(a) Minnie may change her mind about leaving.
(b) Fannie is up to something but does not know what.
(c) Sophie may come home and see him.
(d) Frank might miss his train to New Orleans.
3. In Act 2, Scene 6, it is seven months later. Who is sitting with Miss Leah?
(a) Minnie's baby.
(b) The new teacher of Nicodemus.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Baker.
4. What place does Wil miss?
5. What is Frank's reaction to Fannie's offer?
(a) He does not agree but is willing to talk and compromise.
(b) So long as he gets his money, he is happy.
(c) He wants some time to consider it.
(d) He is appalled by Fannie's boldness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stops Frank and Minnie from returning to their old life in London?
2. What news does Sophie get from Miss Lewiston?
3. Why is it difficult for Frank to miss colored people?
4. How does Sophie show her appreciation to Wil for fixing her fence?
5. How does Minnie and her family know what Frank's situation is in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)