|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Minnie miss about colored people?
(a) Their strength in surviving anything.
(b) The natural comraderie.
(c) The way they look.
(d) Their songs and stories.
2. Why does Frank return to the house in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) He expects Fannie to go to the land office with him.
(b) He wants to see Minnie again.
(c) He wants to boast his successes to Sophie.
(d) He thinks Minnie is preparing to leave with him.
3. Who is at home waiting to see Minnie?
(a) Miss Baker.
(b) Miss Lewiston.
(c) Miss Leah.
(d) Wil Parrish.
4. What is Sophie's attitude toward Frank when they first meet?
(b) Overly warm.
5. How does Frank win Minnie over when they first meet?
(a) He writes a poem about her.
(b) He dedicates a poem to her.
(c) He sings to her.
(d) He follows her until she agrees to go out on a date.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Minnie and Frank visiting the U.S.?
2. What does Miss Leah ask when she joins Fannie and Wil in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. What does Wil think of bad memories?
4. What does Frank give Fannie as a gift?
5. Who does Frank say colored people always put in charge?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)