|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Minnie dressed when she enters in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) In a bright dress for a dance.
(b) In working clothes.
(c) In simple but elegant clothing.
(d) In a solid plain dress for church.
2. What does Fannie think about Frank's feelings toward Minnie?
(a) She thinks he will likely hit her again.
(b) She believes he is sorry.
(c) She still believes Minnie should leave him.
(d) She thinks Frank loves Minnie but sometimes circumstances can be hard.
3. What does Fannie want from Sophie in regard to Minnie's happiness?
(a) For Sophie to apologize to Minnie for her behavior.
(b) For Sophie to forgive Frank.
(c) Help to convince Minnie to leave Frank.
(d) Help to convince Frank to leave town without Minnie.
4. What does Minnie miss about colored people?
(a) The way they look.
(b) Their songs and stories.
(c) Their strength in surviving anything.
(d) The natural comraderie.
5. What does Minnie say that shows some doubt about her forgiveness for Frank?
(a) She responds to Fannie that she's "felt greater love before."
(b) She says she sees "Fannie so much happier with a man like Wil."
(c) She remarks that she "used to love him so much."
(d) She states she "doesn't know how much more anger she can take from him."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Minnie while Fannie and Miss Leah prepares dinner and Frank speaks with Sophie in the yard?
2. How does Fannie show Frank a warm welcome?
3. Where is Frank as Minnie speaks with her sisters about what to do about Frank?
4. How does Minnie and her family know what Frank's situation is in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What hurts Sophie's feelings enough to stop her from advising Minnie?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)