|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Minnie compare the beginnings of her life with Frank to?
(a) Every woman's dream.
(b) A fairy tale.
(c) A celebrity's life.
(d) A whole new dimension.
2. What does Minnie say that shows some doubt about her forgiveness for Frank?
(a) She says she sees "Fannie so much happier with a man like Wil."
(b) She responds to Fannie that she's "felt greater love before."
(c) She states she "doesn't know how much more anger she can take from him."
(d) She remarks that she "used to love him so much."
3. Sophie will accept Frank as long as __________.
(a) He is truly good to Minnie.
(b) He pays for Minnie's share of property.
(c) He accepts prairie life as equal to city life.
(d) He helps expand Nicodemus.
4. What happens when Sophie and Fannie walk in on Minnie and Frank?
(a) Frank walks toward Minnie with a raised hand.
(b) Frank slaps Minnie.
(c) Frank pushes Minnie.
(d) Minnie pushes Frank.
5. What does Sophie think about Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
(a) It doesn't bother her as long as no one is hurt.
(b) She does not understand it.
(c) She is upset by it.
(d) She supports it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank mention that offends Wil?
2. What is Sophie's attitude toward Frank when they first meet?
3. What does Miss Leah share about her past concerning her children?
4. What does Sophie show Minnie when Fannie goes to bed?
5. According to MInnie, what event causes Frank to escalate his hate for black people?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)