|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wil think of bad memories?
(a) He can do without them.
(b) There are too many too count for a black man.
(c) His life would be empty if he did not have any bad memories.
(d) They make the good ones sweeter.
2. What is Sophie's attitude toward Frank when they first meet?
(a) Overly warm.
3. Who is the only one to not say goodnight to Miss Leah?
4. What does Frank learn while he is in town?
(a) That most of the blacks are leaning towards selling to speculators.
(b) That Sophie is a big name in Nicodemus.
(c) That Minnie's property is worth a lot of money.
(d) That Minnie's property is about to be put up for auction.
5. When Frank walks aggressively toward Minnie what is Sophie's reaction?
(a) She steps in front of Minnie to protect her.
(b) She lunges toward Frank.
(c) She aims a shotgun at him.
(d) She punches Frank in the face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frank threatens to do what to Minnie in Act 2, scene 2?
2. What does Miss Leah think of Frank's violent behavior?
3. Wil Parrish can be described as _________.
4. How does Fannie prefer Minnie deal with her injury?
5. Who does Frank stop to talk to before he greets Minnie's sisters?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)