|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frank adamant about in regard to home?
(a) Home is wherever he and Minnie are together.
(b) It is always in New Orleans and nowhere else.
(c) Home is wherever family is.
(d) It is in London, not Nicodemus.
2. When Sophie arrives, what does she want Wil to do?
(a) Murder Frank.
(b) Guard the house and not let Frank in.
(c) Take Minnie away to some place safe.
(d) Lure Frank back to the house.
3. What does Minnie want to do with her hair?
(a) Braid it.
(b) Grow it long.
(c) Straighten it.
(d) Cut it real short.
4. What is Minnie and Frank's reaction when they see Sophie in the kitchen?
(a) They are both nervously startled.
(b) Frank is happy for the opportunity to apologize to Sophie while Minnie smiles on.
(c) They clasp each other's hands in fear of what Sophie will say or do.
(d) Minnie is excited and runs to hug her while Frank waits.
5. Where does Frank go to in Act 1, Scene IV?
(a) The train station.
(b) To the local pub.
(c) The telegraph office.
(d) Out for a walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wil is raised by whom?
2. According to Minnie's mother, why don't some black women leave their husbands when they are abusive?
3. What does Fannie pressure Minnie to do regarding Frank?
4. What does Frank do while in town?
5. What news does Frank receive from his telegram?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)