|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sophie's attitude toward Frank when they first meet?
(c) Overly warm.
2. What is Minnie and Frank's reaction when they see Sophie in the kitchen?
(a) Minnie is excited and runs to hug her while Frank waits.
(b) Frank is happy for the opportunity to apologize to Sophie while Minnie smiles on.
(c) They are both nervously startled.
(d) They clasp each other's hands in fear of what Sophie will say or do.
3. According to Miss Leah, Kansas's winter teaches you what?
(a) Your strength.
(b) Your tenacity to survive.
(c) There's nothing to hide behind between you and your soul.
(d) Your determination to keep free.
4. What are Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
(a) He admires her.
(b) He dislikes the way she handles home life.
(c) He thinks she can be boring.
(d) He disrespects her.
5. What do the sister's give Minnie for her 21st birthday?
(a) A deed to all their land in Nicodemus, Kansas.
(b) An expensive dress so she wouldn't miss London so much.
(c) A deed to a third of the property.
(d) A paid for passage ticket back to London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sophie celebrating when Miss Leah enters her home?
2. What is Fannie working on with Miss Leah and others in Nicodemus?
3. What is Fannie's reaction when she sees Minnie struggle into the main room in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Where is Sophie when Frank first enters home from town and sees Minnie?
5. Wil is raised by whom?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)