|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frank adamant about in regard to home?
(a) Home is wherever family is.
(b) It is in London, not Nicodemus.
(c) It is always in New Orleans and nowhere else.
(d) Home is wherever he and Minnie are together.
2. What is it like for Miss Leah the first time she has sex?
(b) She already feels dead inside by this time.
(d) Scary and awful.
3. Frank tells the white men on the train Minnie is __________.
(a) A whore he won in a card game.
(b) An indentured servant.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A gift from his brothers.
4. Miss Leah is _________ in regards to her old age.
(a) In denial.
5. Frank can be considered what about prairie life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Minnie doing when Act I, Scene IV ends?
2. What does the reader discover about Sophie's past?
3. Where did Sophie and Fannie come from before arriving in Nicodemus, Kansas?
4. Why does Frank make Sophie nervous?
5. Why are Fannie, Sophie, and Minnie staying up so late at night?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)