|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fannie want from Sophie in regard to Minnie's happiness?
(a) For Sophie to forgive Frank.
(b) Help to convince Minnie to leave Frank.
(c) Help to convince Frank to leave town without Minnie.
(d) For Sophie to apologize to Minnie for her behavior.
2. What is it like for Miss Leah the first time she has sex?
(b) She already feels dead inside by this time.
(d) Scary and awful.
3. Who does Frank say colored people always put in charge?
(a) A man.
(b) An educated man such as himself.
(c) The lightest of the bunch.
(d) An outsider with a fresh view like his.
4. What does Minnie find out about her own parents?
(a) Her parents were never married.
(b) Her father was abusive to her mother.
(c) Her parents used to hit Fannie.
(d) Her father used to abuse Sophie.
5. Who is the last to get out of bed the day after Minnie arrives?
(d) Miss Leah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Miss Leah about Minnie's life abroad?
2. What does Wil offer Fannie as they talk on the porch?
3. What does Miss Leah insinuate when she says Sophie is out all week not to swing votes but for other reasons?
4. Why are Fannie, Sophie, and Minnie staying up so late at night?
5. Where does Frank go to in Act 1, Scene IV?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)