|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About a week after Frank's physical outburst, Act 2, Scene 2 opens up with everyone getting ready to go where?
(a) The train station.
(b) A picnic.
(c) The Saturday market.
2. Where is Minnie while Fannie and Miss Leah prepares dinner and Frank speaks with Sophie in the yard?
(a) Out for a walk.
(b) At church.
(c) In town.
(d) Resting in the bedroom.
3. What does Frank call Minnie once they are alone?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A nigger.
(c) A picaninny.
(d) An animal.
4. What news does Frank receive from his telegram?
(a) People he owes money to in London have found him.
(b) He will receive just 1% of his father's assets.
(c) His assets and paternity is denied.
(d) His brothers want Frank to provide proof that he is really their father's son.
5. How did Frank's father meet his mother?
(a) His father owned Frank's mother.
(b) They worked on the same plantation.
(c) Frank's mother kept house for Frank's grandfather.
(d) In the town grocery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Minnie want Sophie to show her work to?
2. Where does Frank go to in Act 1, Scene IV?
3. How does Minnie first react to moving abroad?
4. What does Miss Leah insinuate when she says Sophie is out all week not to swing votes but for other reasons?
5. Why does Frank think Minnie brings no luck?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)