|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Out of all the sisters, what does Miss Leah count on Minnie doing?
(a) Go to college.
(b) Have children.
(c) Care for Miss Leah.
(d) Care for the farm.
2. What does the reader discover about Sophie's past?
(a) She was part of the Underground Railroad.
(b) She is a mulatto.
(c) She is a mestizo.
(d) She came from a well-respected and educated family.
3. What is Minnie doing when Act I, Scene IV ends?
(a) Timidly rocking back and forth on the porch.
(b) Undoing her plaits.
(c) Giving Frank a kiss goodbye as he leaves for town.
(d) Sewing happily with Miss Leah.
4. What excuse does Minnie give to justify forgiveness for Frank's behavior?
(a) Frank really loves and cares for her.
(b) Frank is going through hard times at the moment.
(c) Minnie wants to go back to London.
(d) It is her own fault.
5. What is Sophie's attitude toward Frank when they first meet?
(c) Overly warm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank give Fannie as a gift?
2. Where among the sisters does Minnie fit?
3. Where is Sophie when Frank first enters home from town and sees Minnie?
4. Why are Minnie and Frank visiting the U.S.?
5. What are Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)