|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frank tells the white men on the train Minnie is __________.
(a) A whore he won in a card game.
(b) A gift from his brothers.
(c) An indentured servant.
(d) A prostitute.
2. What does Minnie compare the beginnings of her life with Frank to?
(a) Every woman's dream.
(b) A fairy tale.
(c) A whole new dimension.
(d) A celebrity's life.
3. When Frank walks aggressively toward Minnie what is Sophie's reaction?
(a) She aims a shotgun at him.
(b) She punches Frank in the face.
(c) She lunges toward Frank.
(d) She steps in front of Minnie to protect her.
4. What happens when Sophie and Fannie walk in on Minnie and Frank?
(a) Frank pushes Minnie.
(b) Frank slaps Minnie.
(c) Frank walks toward Minnie with a raised hand.
(d) Minnie pushes Frank.
5. What do white folks call Nicodemus?
(a) "Black death."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank give Fannie as a gift?
2. Why does Frank make Sophie nervous?
3. What causes Minnie to stumble her way into the main room in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What is in Frank's hand when he finally arrives back home?
5. When does Miss Leah go west?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)