|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frank is __________ about being called a colored poet.
2. How does Minnie explain her injury?
(a) She was dancing and fell in the street.
(b) She slipped when in New Orleans.
(c) She was cutting wood.
(d) She fell on the train.
3. What does Wil bring when he arrives to dinner?
(a) Flowers for Minnie.
(b) Flowers for Miss Leah.
(c) Flowers for Fannie.
(d) Flowers for Sophie.
4. Why does Frank make Sophie nervous?
(a) She believes he hates colored people.
(b) Frank always carries a shotgun with him.
(c) Frank drinks too much.
(d) His city lifestyle is discomforting to her.
5. What does Sophie think about Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
(a) It doesn't bother her as long as no one is hurt.
(b) She supports it.
(c) She does not understand it.
(d) She is upset by it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frank shows __________ about his behavior towards MInnie and her family.
2. What does Frank give Fannie as a gift?
3. What is the relationship between Sophie and Miss Leah?
4. What causes Minnie to stumble her way into the main room in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What news does Minnie yell to stop Sophie from hurting Frank?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)