|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Minnie want to do with her hair?
(a) Straighten it.
(b) Grow it long.
(c) Braid it.
(d) Cut it real short.
2. What shows Frank's personal rivalry with Sophie in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) He greets everyone but blatantly ignores Sophie.
(b) He smirks at Sophie when Minnie hugs him.
(c) An inappropriate hand gesture at Sophie when Minnie hugs him.
(d) He asks Minnie to stop taking advice from Sophie.
3. What is Sophie's attitude toward Frank when they first meet?
(b) Overly warm.
4. How does Frank win Minnie over when they first meet?
(a) He writes a poem about her.
(b) He sings to her.
(c) He follows her until she agrees to go out on a date.
(d) He dedicates a poem to her.
5. What is in Frank's hand when he finally arrives back home?
(b) A shotgun.
(c) A flask.
(d) A bottle of whiskey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who seems the most upset at Frank for his violent behavior?
2. How old is Miss Leah when she has her first child?
3. What does Wil offer Fannie as they talk on the porch?
4. What news does Sophie get from Miss Lewiston?
5. What does Miss Leah ask when she joins Fannie and Wil in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)