|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Minnie to stumble her way into the main room in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) She is attacked by black folks on her way home.
(b) She is attacked by the white men from the train.
(c) She is drunk.
(d) She has been beaten by Frank.
2. Who seems the most upset at Frank for his violent behavior?
(a) Wil Parrish.
(d) Miss Leah.
3. What is the relationship between Sophie and Miss Leah?
(a) Mother and daughter.
(c) Grandmother and grandchild.
(d) Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.
4. How old is Frank when he first travels to Europe?
5. What about Frank is Minnie proud of?
(a) His looks and travel experience.
(b) His easy nature.
(c) His father's status.
(d) His riches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Minnie while Fannie and Miss Leah prepares dinner and Frank speaks with Sophie in the yard?
2. What does Frank think of Minnie's hair after Miss Leah fixes it up?
3. What does Miss Leah think of Frank's violent behavior?
4. Miss Leah is _________ in regards to her old age.
5. What stops Frank and Minnie from returning to their old life in London?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)