|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sophie show Minnie when Fannie goes to bed?
(a) Sophie's plans for Nicodemus.
(b) Fannie's paintings.
(c) Miss Leah's surprise quilt for Minnie.
(d) Fannie's writings.
2. How does Sophie show her appreciation to Wil for fixing her fence?
(a) She sends Fannie to tell him thank you.
(b) She invites him to dinner.
(c) She sends him flowers.
(d) She bakes him a pie.
3. What is Frank adamant about in regard to home?
(a) Home is wherever family is.
(b) Home is wherever he and Minnie are together.
(c) It is in London, not Nicodemus.
(d) It is always in New Orleans and nowhere else.
4. Who is the last to get out of bed the day after Minnie arrives?
(c) Miss Leah.
5. When does Miss Leah go west?
(a) When James dies.
(b) As soon as she is freed.
(c) When all her children dies.
(d) The day the Homestead Act is enacted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place does Wil miss?
2. What does Frank mention that offends Wil?
3. What alternative does Frank think can also hurt Sophie?
4. What shows Minnie's ignorance of what Frank cares about in life?
5. What does Minnie compare the beginnings of her life with Frank to?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)