|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Frank say colored people always put in charge?
(a) A man.
(b) An educated man such as himself.
(c) The lightest of the bunch.
(d) An outsider with a fresh view like his.
2. What does Frank hate about the U.S.?
(b) The weather.
(d) The lack of appreciation for poetry.
3. What does Fannie think about Frank's feelings toward Minnie?
(a) She believes he is sorry.
(b) She thinks he will likely hit her again.
(c) She still believes Minnie should leave him.
(d) She thinks Frank loves Minnie but sometimes circumstances can be hard.
4. Where is Sophie when Frank first enters home from town and sees Minnie?
(a) Chopping wood.
(c) Going to town to find Frank.
(d) Checking on the horses.
5. Why does Frank think Minnie brings no luck?
(a) She's too dumb.
(b) She's too clumsy.
(c) She's too black.
(d) She's too poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fannie pressure Minnie to do regarding Frank?
2. What surprises Miss Leah about Minnie's life abroad?
3. Frank is __________ about being called a colored poet.
4. How does Wil show he is a good man?
5. What does Frank pass as when in town?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)