|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frank can be considered what about prairie life?
2. What does Miss Leah insinuate when she says Sophie is out all week not to swing votes but for other reasons?
(a) Sophie is working on the speculators as much as her speech.
(b) Sophie is planning something sneaky to swing the vote.
(c) Sophie is avoiding Frank.
(d) Sophie is avoiding Minnie.
3. What does Frank think of Minnie's hair after Miss Leah fixes it up?
(a) He thinks it fits her well.
(b) He likes her old hair better but figures it will still do.
(c) He hates it.
(d) He absolutely adores it.
4. What is the relationship between Sophie and Miss Leah?
(a) Mother and daughter.
(b) Grandmother and grandchild.
(c) Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.
5. How old is Frank when he first travels to Europe?
Short Answer Questions
1. Miss Leah tells stories to Minnie and mentions a man named James. Who is James to Miss Leah?
2. What news does Minnie yell to stop Sophie from hurting Frank?
3. How does Frank win Minnie over when they first meet?
4. What does Wil think of bad memories?
5. What does the reader discover about Sophie's past?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)