|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Frank say colored people always put in charge?
(a) An outsider with a fresh view like his.
(b) An educated man such as himself.
(c) The lightest of the bunch.
(d) A man.
2. What troubles Frank about his racial history?
(a) He is part Native American.
(b) He is part white.
(c) He is part black.
(d) He looks white.
3. What excuse does Minnie give to justify forgiveness for Frank's behavior?
(a) Minnie wants to go back to London.
(b) Frank really loves and cares for her.
(c) Frank is going through hard times at the moment.
(d) It is her own fault.
4. Why does Miss Leah begin to have children so early?
(a) This allows her to not work on the plantation.
(b) Her slave owner makes her.
(c) It is the only form of love she knows.
(d) She is raped by the slave owner.
5. What is Fannie's manner at the train station?
(a) Impatient to get home again.
(b) Coquettish with Wil.
(c) Curious about the trains engineering.
(d) Impatiently excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fannie show Frank a warm welcome?
2. Who seems the most upset at Frank for his violent behavior?
3. Who does Minnie want Sophie to show her work to?
4. What does Minnie want to do with her hair?
5. What is Frank adamant about in regard to home?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)