|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frank is __________ about being called a colored poet.
2. Wil is raised by whom?
(a) White slaveowners.
(b) Freed slaves.
(c) Seminole Natives.
(d) His grandparents.
3. What does Miss Leah think of Frank's violent behavior?
(a) Frank needs to learn a lesson.
(b) It is just a phase.
(c) Minnie can work it out if she becomes a better wife.
(d) He will never change.
4. Where among the sisters does Minnie fit?
(a) She is the eldest.
(b) She is the youngest.
(c) She is an adopted child.
(d) She is the middle child.
5. Where is Sophie when Frank first enters home from town and sees Minnie?
(a) Going to town to find Frank.
(b) Chopping wood.
(d) Checking on the horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to MInnie, what event causes Frank to escalate his hate for black people?
2. When Frank walks aggressively toward Minnie what is Sophie's reaction?
3. When talking to Fannie, what does Minnie say she wants from Frank?
4. What place does Wil miss?
5. What rude advice does Frank give Sophie?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)