|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank do with Minnie before she meets his friends?
(a) Tells her how to act.
(b) Gives her a fashion makeover.
(c) Tells her he loves her.
(d) Proposes to her.
2. What is Minnie's reactions when she first sees Frank again after her talk with Fannie?
(a) She slowly approaches him to talk.
(b) She sits still with a fixed stare.
(c) She runs to hug him.
(d) She turns her head away until he kisses her.
3. Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie's relationship is _________.
4. What happens when Sophie and Fannie walk in on Minnie and Frank?
(a) Minnie pushes Frank.
(b) Frank slaps Minnie.
(c) Frank walks toward Minnie with a raised hand.
(d) Frank pushes Minnie.
5. What does Miss Leah think of Frank's violent behavior?
(a) It is just a phase.
(b) He will never change.
(c) Frank needs to learn a lesson.
(d) Minnie can work it out if she becomes a better wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frank adamant about in regard to home?
2. How does Minnie first react to moving abroad?
3. Where does Fannie's sister Minnie currently live?
4. How does Sophie's speech go at church?
5. How does Wil show he is a good man?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)