|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frank adamant about in regard to home?
(a) It is in London, not Nicodemus.
(b) Home is wherever he and Minnie are together.
(c) It is always in New Orleans and nowhere else.
(d) Home is wherever family is.
2. What troubles Frank about his racial history?
(a) He is part black.
(b) He is part white.
(c) He looks white.
(d) He is part Native American.
3. Who seems the most upset at Frank for his violent behavior?
(b) Wil Parrish.
(d) Miss Leah.
4. Why does Miss Leah begin to have children so early?
(a) She is raped by the slave owner.
(b) It is the only form of love she knows.
(c) This allows her to not work on the plantation.
(d) Her slave owner makes her.
5. Why is it difficult for Frank to miss colored people?
(a) He is mistreated by blacks wherever he goes.
(b) He never had that community feeling to miss it.
(c) He never knew many black people.
(d) He regrets treating slaves badly when he was younger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do white folks call Nicodemus?
2. What does Frank mention that offends Wil?
3. Why does Frank make Sophie nervous?
4. What does Frank call Minnie once they are alone?
5. What does Minnie say that shows some doubt about her forgiveness for Frank?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)