|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Frank's father meet his mother?
(a) His father owned Frank's mother.
(b) They worked on the same plantation.
(c) In the town grocery.
(d) Frank's mother kept house for Frank's grandfather.
2. How does Sophie show her appreciation to Wil for fixing her fence?
(a) She bakes him a pie.
(b) She sends Fannie to tell him thank you.
(c) She invites him to dinner.
(d) She sends him flowers.
3. What does Sophie carry with her on her way back from grocery shopping in town?
(b) An axe.
(c) A shotgun.
(d) A chicken.
4. Where is Minnie while Fannie and Miss Leah prepares dinner and Frank speaks with Sophie in the yard?
(a) In town.
(b) Out for a walk.
(c) Resting in the bedroom.
(d) At church.
5. What are Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
(a) He thinks she can be boring.
(b) He dislikes the way she handles home life.
(c) He admires her.
(d) He disrespects her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fannie's manner at the train station?
2. What does Miss Leah prepare Minnie to help her calm her nerves?
3. Minnie refuses to do what for Frank?
4. What excuse does Minnie give to justify forgiveness for Frank's behavior?
5. Where is Frank originally from?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)