|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only one to not say goodnight to Miss Leah?
2. What does Frank mention that offends Wil?
(a) Reference to being a slave.
(b) Reference to being a wild Indian.
(c) Reference to being illiterate.
(d) Reference to being a homesteader.
3. Who is the last to get out of bed the day after Minnie arrives?
(b) Miss Leah.
4. Sophie makes a speech in church about the speculators and selling the land. When will the vote take place from the time she gives her speech?
(a) The next week.
(b) The next day.
(c) The same day.
(d) Not for another month.
5. What finally calms Frank down after reading the telegram?
(a) Minnie's support to head back to New Orleans to handle his issues.
(b) The white men from the train offer him a job.
(c) Knowing Minnie has land that is worth a lot of money.
(d) Knowing he has a place to stay in the meantime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wil Parrish can be described as _________.
2. What happens when Sophie and Fannie walk in on Minnie and Frank?
3. What is Sophie's attitude toward Frank when they first meet?
4. Who comes by with a telegram for Frank?
5. About a week after Frank's physical outburst, Act 2, Scene 2 opens up with everyone getting ready to go where?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)