|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fannie's sister Minnie currently live?
(d) New Orleans.
2. How does Frank win Minnie over when they first meet?
(a) He dedicates a poem to her.
(b) He follows her until she agrees to go out on a date.
(c) He sings to her.
(d) He writes a poem about her.
3. Wil is raised by whom?
(a) White slaveowners.
(b) Seminole Natives.
(c) Freed slaves.
(d) His grandparents.
4. What does Frank hate about the U.S.?
(a) The lack of appreciation for poetry.
(d) The weather.
5. What excuse does Minnie give to justify forgiveness for Frank's behavior?
(a) Minnie wants to go back to London.
(b) It is her own fault.
(c) Frank is going through hard times at the moment.
(d) Frank really loves and cares for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frank's tone can be assumed as __________.
2. What does Frank give Fannie as a gift?
3. What news does Frank flaunt to make Sophie angry?
4. Where is Frank as Minnie speaks with her sisters about what to do about Frank?
5. What do the men Frank meets from the train and town call Minnie?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)