|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is interested in the Bakers' land?
(a) Sophie Washington.
(b) Frank Charles.
(c) Wil Parrish.
(d) White speculators.
2. Where is Frank as Minnie speaks with her sisters about what to do about Frank?
(a) In town checking for telegrams.
(b) Skulking in the yard.
(c) In town drinking and gambling.
(d) Listening in by the window from outside.
3. Where is Minnie while Fannie and Miss Leah prepares dinner and Frank speaks with Sophie in the yard?
(a) In town.
(b) Out for a walk.
(c) Resting in the bedroom.
(d) At church.
4. Wil is raised by whom?
(a) Freed slaves.
(b) His grandparents.
(c) White slaveowners.
(d) Seminole Natives.
5. Minnie refuses to do what for Frank?
(a) Ask Sophie to split up the land and sell her share.
(b) Head to New Orleans to settle his issues.
(c) Run his telegram to the post office.
(d) Go back to London with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the reader discover about Sophie's past?
2. What is the only reason Sophie is sorry for Frank's troubles?
3. What stops Frank and Minnie from returning to their old life in London?
4. What is Frank's attitude when Fannie sees Frank on his way out?
5. What does Frank think of Minnie's hair after Miss Leah fixes it up?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)