|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frank adamant about in regard to home?
(a) Home is wherever family is.
(b) It is in London, not Nicodemus.
(c) Home is wherever he and Minnie are together.
(d) It is always in New Orleans and nowhere else.
2. About a week after Frank's physical outburst, Act 2, Scene 2 opens up with everyone getting ready to go where?
(a) The train station.
(c) The Saturday market.
(d) A picnic.
3. Why are Minnie and Frank visiting the U.S.?
(a) Solely to visit Sophie and Fannie.
(b) To handle Frank's father's will.
(c) To visit Miss Leah before she passes on.
(d) To handle Minnie's share of property.
4. Who is at home waiting to see Minnie?
(a) Wil Parrish.
(b) Miss Baker.
(c) Miss Leah.
(d) Miss Lewiston.
5. Who is the only one to not say goodnight to Miss Leah?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is interested in the Bakers' land?
2. What is the relationship between Sophie and Miss Leah?
3. What truth does Frank finally face when Minnie tries to comfort him?
4. What does Fannie think about Frank's feelings toward Minnie?
5. When is the first thing Frank does when he reads the telegram?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)