|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frank shows __________ about his behavior towards MInnie and her family.
(a) He believes he went out of line.
(b) He is justified.
(c) No remorse.
2. What do the sister's give Minnie for her 21st birthday?
(a) A deed to a third of the property.
(b) An expensive dress so she wouldn't miss London so much.
(c) A deed to all their land in Nicodemus, Kansas.
(d) A paid for passage ticket back to London.
3. What stops Frank and Minnie from returning to their old life in London?
(a) Frank needs to argue with his brothers for more money.
(b) Absolutely no money to buy him a passage ticket back.
(c) Frank has too many enemies back in London.
(d) Minnie wants to stay close to home.
4. What are Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
(a) He dislikes the way she handles home life.
(b) He thinks she can be boring.
(c) He disrespects her.
(d) He admires her.
5. What excuse does Minnie give to justify forgiveness for Frank's behavior?
(a) It is her own fault.
(b) Frank is going through hard times at the moment.
(c) Minnie wants to go back to London.
(d) Frank really loves and cares for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is interested in the Bakers' land?
2. What does Wil bring when he arrives to dinner?
3. What is Fannie working on with Miss Leah and others in Nicodemus?
4. How does Minnie and her family know what Frank's situation is in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. How does Wil show he is a good man?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)