|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Minnie doing when Act I, Scene IV ends?
(a) Undoing her plaits.
(b) Timidly rocking back and forth on the porch.
(c) Sewing happily with Miss Leah.
(d) Giving Frank a kiss goodbye as he leaves for town.
2. Where does Fannie's sister Minnie currently live?
(c) New Orleans.
3. What is Frank adamant about in regard to home?
(a) Home is wherever family is.
(b) It is always in New Orleans and nowhere else.
(c) It is in London, not Nicodemus.
(d) Home is wherever he and Minnie are together.
4. What is Fannie working on with Miss Leah and others in Nicodemus?
(a) Writing a book of their stories.
(b) Plans to expand Nicodemus.
(c) Negotiable prices for speculators.
(d) Opening a school.
5. What does Miss Leah prepare Minnie to help her calm her nerves?
(a) A comfortable bed.
(d) Herbal tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Minnie wear upon arrival that indicates her lifestyle away from Kansas?
2. What does Frank think of Minnie's hair after Miss Leah fixes it up?
3. Frank shows __________ about his behavior towards MInnie and her family.
4. What is it like for Miss Leah the first time she has sex?
5. What causes Minnie to stumble her way into the main room in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)