|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sophie show her appreciation to Wil for fixing her fence?
(a) She invites him to dinner.
(b) She bakes him a pie.
(c) She sends him flowers.
(d) She sends Fannie to tell him thank you.
2. Minnie refuses to do what for Frank?
(a) Head to New Orleans to settle his issues.
(b) Run his telegram to the post office.
(c) Ask Sophie to split up the land and sell her share.
(d) Go back to London with him.
3. Who is interested in the Bakers' land?
(a) Wil Parrish.
(b) Frank Charles.
(c) Sophie Washington.
(d) White speculators.
4. Sophie will accept Frank as long as __________.
(a) He pays for Minnie's share of property.
(b) He helps expand Nicodemus.
(c) He accepts prairie life as equal to city life.
(d) He is truly good to Minnie.
5. Where is Frank as Minnie speaks with her sisters about what to do about Frank?
(a) In town checking for telegrams.
(b) Skulking in the yard.
(c) Listening in by the window from outside.
(d) In town drinking and gambling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank learn while he is in town?
2. What happens when Sophie and Fannie walk in on Minnie and Frank?
3. Wil is raised by whom?
4. What does Sophie think about Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
5. How does Minnie explain her injury?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)