|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rude advice does Frank give Sophie?
(a) To learn when to mind her own business.
(b) To stop trying to make Nicodemus something it will never be.
(c) If she's smart enough, she'll know when to shut her trap.
(d) To stop being high and mighty.
2. What is Fannie working on with Miss Leah and others in Nicodemus?
(a) Negotiable prices for speculators.
(b) Writing a book of their stories.
(c) Plans to expand Nicodemus.
(d) Opening a school.
3. How did Frank's father meet his mother?
(a) His father owned Frank's mother.
(b) Frank's mother kept house for Frank's grandfather.
(c) In the town grocery.
(d) They worked on the same plantation.
4. What does Fannie think about Frank's feelings toward Minnie?
(a) She thinks Frank loves Minnie but sometimes circumstances can be hard.
(b) She believes he is sorry.
(c) She thinks he will likely hit her again.
(d) She still believes Minnie should leave him.
5. Frank's tone can be assumed as __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank fear most in his life since receiving the telegram?
2. Why does Frank think Minnie brings no luck?
3. When is the first thing Frank does when he reads the telegram?
4. What is Minnie doing when Act I, Scene IV ends?
5. In the family, Fannie can be considered __________.
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)