|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What finally calms Frank down after reading the telegram?
(a) Knowing Minnie has land that is worth a lot of money.
(b) The white men from the train offer him a job.
(c) Minnie's support to head back to New Orleans to handle his issues.
(d) Knowing he has a place to stay in the meantime.
2. How does Minnie explain her injury?
(a) She was dancing and fell in the street.
(b) She fell on the train.
(c) She was cutting wood.
(d) She slipped when in New Orleans.
3. Where is Frank originally from?
(a) New Orleans.
4. What does Frank give Fannie as a gift?
(a) Pretty stationary and pen.
(b) An autographed book of Dunbar poetry.
(c) A sample of Frank's writings.
(d) A poster.
5. What does Fannie want from Sophie in regard to Minnie's happiness?
(a) For Sophie to forgive Frank.
(b) For Sophie to apologize to Minnie for her behavior.
(c) Help to convince Frank to leave town without Minnie.
(d) Help to convince Minnie to leave Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last to get out of bed the day after Minnie arrives?
2. Why are Fannie, Sophie, and Minnie staying up so late at night?
3. What is Frank's attitude from the start?
4. Wil is raised by whom?
5. Frank can be considered what about prairie life?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)