|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stops Frank and Minnie from returning to their old life in London?
(a) Frank needs to argue with his brothers for more money.
(b) Absolutely no money to buy him a passage ticket back.
(c) Minnie wants to stay close to home.
(d) Frank has too many enemies back in London.
2. What does Frank pass as when in town?
(a) A homesteader.
(b) A speculator.
(c) A white man.
(d) A gambling hustler.
3. How does Sophie's speech go at church?
(a) There are many arguments that the money is too much to refuse.
(b) Sophie gets nervous and stammers the entire time.
(d) Not many people stay to hear her speak.
4. What does Frank mention that offends Wil?
(a) Reference to being illiterate.
(b) Reference to being a slave.
(c) Reference to being a wild Indian.
(d) Reference to being a homesteader.
5. How old is Frank when he first travels to Europe?
Short Answer Questions
1. When talking to Fannie, what does Minnie say she wants from Frank?
2. Who seems the most upset at Frank for his violent behavior?
3. Why does Miss Leah stay with Sophie and Fannie rather than in her own home?
4. What is Fannie's reaction when she sees Minnie struggle into the main room in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What does the reader discover about Sophie's past?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)