|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sophie when Frank first enters home from town and sees Minnie?
(a) Chopping wood.
(b) Going to town to find Frank.
(c) Checking on the horses.
2. Who comes by with a telegram for Frank?
(a) Mr. Baker.
(b) A courier.
(c) The white men from the train.
(d) Wil Parrish.
3. Sophie will accept Frank as long as __________.
(a) He accepts prairie life as equal to city life.
(b) He is truly good to Minnie.
(c) He helps expand Nicodemus.
(d) He pays for Minnie's share of property.
4. What is Fannie's reaction when she sees Minnie struggle into the main room in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) She calls for Sophie.
(b) She runs to find the people that hurt Minnie.
(c) She cries and hugs Minnie.
(d) She curses Frank.
5. What does Minnie find out about her own parents?
(a) Her parents used to hit Fannie.
(b) Her father used to abuse Sophie.
(c) Her father was abusive to her mother.
(d) Her parents were never married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is interested in the Bakers' land?
2. How did Frank's father meet his mother?
3. According to Miss Leah, Kansas's winter teaches you what?
4. What stops Frank and Minnie from returning to their old life in London?
5. What about Frank is Minnie proud of?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)