|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Out of all the sisters, what does Miss Leah count on Minnie doing?
(a) Have children.
(b) Go to college.
(c) Care for Miss Leah.
(d) Care for the farm.
2. What does Miss Leah think of Frank's violent behavior?
(a) Minnie can work it out if she becomes a better wife.
(b) It is just a phase.
(c) He will never change.
(d) Frank needs to learn a lesson.
3. Who does Frank say colored people always put in charge?
(a) An outsider with a fresh view like his.
(b) An educated man such as himself.
(c) A man.
(d) The lightest of the bunch.
4. When excites Frank when Minnie receives her gift?
(a) He is excited to see Minnie wearing more than her country dresses.
(b) He is happy to return back to London soon.
(c) Hs is excited as long as she is excited.
(d) He knows how much the land is worth.
5. Who is interested in the Bakers' land?
(a) Frank Charles.
(b) Wil Parrish.
(c) White speculators.
(d) Sophie Washington.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do white folks call Nicodemus?
2. What does Frank give Fannie as a gift?
3. What does Frank hate about the U.S.?
4. Who does Frank stop to talk to before he greets Minnie's sisters?
5. What does Sophie think about Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)