|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
(a) He admires her.
(b) He disrespects her.
(c) He thinks she can be boring.
(d) He dislikes the way she handles home life.
2. What does Miss Leah think of James, the father of her children?
(a) She could have loved him if it was her choice.
(b) She has no feelings toward the man.
(c) She loves him more than anything else.
(d) She despises him.
3. What about Frank is Minnie proud of?
(a) His father's status.
(b) His looks and travel experience.
(c) His easy nature.
(d) His riches.
4. What does Sophie carry with her on her way back from grocery shopping in town?
(a) A chicken.
(b) An axe.
(d) A shotgun.
5. Who does Frank stop to talk to before he greets Minnie's sisters?
(a) Wil Parrish.
(b) The station manager.
(c) The ticket collector.
(d) Some white men from the train.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Fannie's sister Minnie currently live?
2. Who comes to help Fannie and Sophie pick up Minnie and Frank?
3. How does Sophie show her appreciation to Wil for fixing her fence?
4. According to Miss Leah, Kansas's winter teaches you what?
5. What is Fannie working on with Miss Leah and others in Nicodemus?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)