|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Minnie yell to stop Sophie from hurting Frank?
(a) That Sophie is overreacting.
(b) That she loves Frank.
(c) That it is Minnie's fault.
(d) That Minnie is pregnant.
2. What is Sophie's attitude toward Frank when they first meet?
(d) Overly warm.
3. How does Sophie show her appreciation to Wil for fixing her fence?
(a) She sends him flowers.
(b) She invites him to dinner.
(c) She bakes him a pie.
(d) She sends Fannie to tell him thank you.
4. What does Frank pass as when in town?
(a) A gambling hustler.
(b) A homesteader.
(c) A white man.
(d) A speculator.
5. Wil Parrish can be described as _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sisters' ritual celebrate?
2. What does Frank call Minnie once they are alone?
3. Who does Minnie want Sophie to show her work to?
4. What does Minnie want to do with her hair?
5. How does Fannie show Frank a warm welcome?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)