|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sophie show her appreciation to Wil for fixing her fence?
(a) She invites him to dinner.
(b) She sends him flowers.
(c) She bakes him a pie.
(d) She sends Fannie to tell him thank you.
2. What does Frank do while in town?
(b) Picks up flowers and candies for Minnie.
(c) Picks up a white woman.
(d) Gives a poetry reading.
3. Minnie and Frank's relationship can be described as __________.
(a) Male dominant.
(b) Unconditionally loving.
(d) Female dominant.
4. What place does Wil miss?
5. What does Frank think of Minnie's hair after Miss Leah fixes it up?
(a) He thinks it fits her well.
(b) He hates it.
(c) He absolutely adores it.
(d) He likes her old hair better but figures it will still do.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last to get out of bed the day after Minnie arrives?
2. What is Sophie celebrating when Miss Leah enters her home?
3. What is Miss Leah looking for but refuses to let Sophie tell her where it is?
4. What image in the mirror occupies Minnie as she prepares to get ready for dinner?
5. What is in Frank's hand when he finally arrives back home?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)