|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Frank's father meet his mother?
(a) His father owned Frank's mother.
(b) Frank's mother kept house for Frank's grandfather.
(c) In the town grocery.
(d) They worked on the same plantation.
2. What does Frank give Fannie as a gift?
(a) A sample of Frank's writings.
(b) A poster.
(c) An autographed book of Dunbar poetry.
(d) Pretty stationary and pen.
3. How can the reader tell Sophie is older than Fannie?
(a) Sophie makes better coffee.
(b) Fannie often defers to what Sophie says.
(c) Fannie is described as wearing girlish clothing.
(d) Sophie uses a cane.
4. What does Wil bring when he arrives to dinner?
(a) Flowers for Fannie.
(b) Flowers for Minnie.
(c) Flowers for Sophie.
(d) Flowers for Miss Leah.
5. Where did Sophie and Fannie come from before arriving in Nicodemus, Kansas?
(a) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in Frank's hand when he finally arrives back home?
2. What place does Wil miss?
3. Where is Frank originally from?
4. Wil Parrish can be described as _________.
5. What does Minnie want to do with her hair?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)