|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Frank walks aggressively toward Minnie what is Sophie's reaction?
(a) She lunges toward Frank.
(b) She aims a shotgun at him.
(c) She steps in front of Minnie to protect her.
(d) She punches Frank in the face.
2. What are Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
(a) He disrespects her.
(b) He thinks she can be boring.
(c) He dislikes the way she handles home life.
(d) He admires her.
3. Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie's relationship is _________.
4. What does Frank pass as when in town?
(a) A homesteader.
(b) A speculator.
(c) A white man.
(d) A gambling hustler.
5. What does Frank do while in town?
(a) Gives a poetry reading.
(b) Picks up flowers and candies for Minnie.
(d) Picks up a white woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fannie working on with Miss Leah and others in Nicodemus?
2. What does Minnie want to do with her hair?
3. What surprises Miss Leah about Minnie's life abroad?
4. What news does Sophie get from Miss Lewiston?
5. Frank can be considered what about prairie life?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)