|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only one to not say goodnight to Miss Leah?
2. Where does Fannie's sister Minnie currently live?
(b) New Orleans.
3. How old is Frank when he first travels to Europe?
4. How does Minnie explain her injury?
(a) She was cutting wood.
(b) She slipped when in New Orleans.
(c) She fell on the train.
(d) She was dancing and fell in the street.
5. Minnie and Frank's relationship can be described as __________.
(a) Male dominant.
(b) Female dominant.
(c) Unconditionally loving.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fannie show Frank a warm welcome?
2. Why is it difficult for Frank to miss colored people?
3. What does the sisters' ritual celebrate?
4. What rule does Sophie want to pass in Nicodemus?
5. Why are Minnie and Frank visiting the U.S.?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)