|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miss Leah is _________ in regards to her old age.
(a) In denial.
2. Frank can be considered what about prairie life?
3. When Frank walks aggressively toward Minnie what is Sophie's reaction?
(a) She punches Frank in the face.
(b) She lunges toward Frank.
(c) She steps in front of Minnie to protect her.
(d) She aims a shotgun at him.
4. Where did Sophie and Fannie come from before arriving in Nicodemus, Kansas?
(b) New Orleans.
5. Why are Minnie and Frank visiting the U.S.?
(a) Solely to visit Sophie and Fannie.
(b) To visit Miss Leah before she passes on.
(c) To handle Minnie's share of property.
(d) To handle Frank's father's will.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Miss Leah begin to have children so early?
2. Out of all the sisters, what does Miss Leah count on Minnie doing?
3. How can the reader tell Sophie is older than Fannie?
4. Why are Fannie, Sophie, and Minnie staying up so late at night?
5. What does Wil bring when he arrives to dinner?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)