|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Minnie and Frank visiting the U.S.?
(a) To handle Frank's father's will.
(b) To handle Minnie's share of property.
(c) To visit Miss Leah before she passes on.
(d) Solely to visit Sophie and Fannie.
2. How does Minnie first react to moving abroad?
(a) She does not care as long as she is with Frank.
(b) She focuses on her work more than her surroundings.
(c) She is scared of the novelty.
(d) She is excited about the different culture.
3. What is Sophie celebrating when Miss Leah enters her home?
(a) An end to worrying.
(b) Her sister coming home.
(c) Her Birthday.
(d) Fannie's birthday.
4. What is Miss Leah looking for but refuses to let Sophie tell her where it is?
(a) Her eyeglasses.
(b) Her cane.
(c) Her shawl.
(d) Her gloves.
5. What does Wil bring when he arrives to dinner?
(a) Flowers for Sophie.
(b) Flowers for Miss Leah.
(c) Flowers for Minnie.
(d) Flowers for Fannie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank call Minnie once they are alone?
2. What does Frank do while in town?
3. What does Sophie think about Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
4. What about Frank is Minnie proud of?
5. What is Minnie doing when Act I, Scene IV ends?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)