|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Sophie and Fannie come from before arriving in Nicodemus, Kansas?
(d) New Orleans.
2. What is Frank adamant about in regard to home?
(a) Home is wherever he and Minnie are together.
(b) It is always in New Orleans and nowhere else.
(c) It is in London, not Nicodemus.
(d) Home is wherever family is.
3. Who is the last to get out of bed the day after Minnie arrives?
(b) Miss Leah.
4. What does Minnie wear upon arrival that indicates her lifestyle away from Kansas?
(a) A homely dress.
5. Why are Minnie and Frank visiting the U.S.?
(a) To visit Miss Leah before she passes on.
(b) To handle Frank's father's will.
(c) To handle Minnie's share of property.
(d) Solely to visit Sophie and Fannie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where among the sisters does Minnie fit?
2. Frank is __________ about being called a colored poet.
3. According to Sophie, a homesteader needs _________ to survive.
4. When Frank walks aggressively toward Minnie what is Sophie's reaction?
5. What does Sophie show Minnie when Fannie goes to bed?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)