|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank give Fannie as a gift?
(a) Pretty stationary and pen.
(b) An autographed book of Dunbar poetry.
(c) A sample of Frank's writings.
(d) A poster.
2. What does Minnie wear upon arrival that indicates her lifestyle away from Kansas?
(b) A homely dress.
3. Where among the sisters does Minnie fit?
(a) She is an adopted child.
(b) She is the youngest.
(c) She is the eldest.
(d) She is the middle child.
4. Who is the only one to not say goodnight to Miss Leah?
5. Where is Frank originally from?
(d) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sophie's attitude toward Frank when they first meet?
2. Who does Frank stop to talk to before he greets Minnie's sisters?
3. Why is it difficult for Frank to miss colored people?
4. Why are Minnie and Frank visiting the U.S.?
5. Where does Frank go to in Act 1, Scene IV?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)