|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank give Fannie as a gift?
(a) An autographed book of Dunbar poetry.
(b) A sample of Frank's writings.
(c) Pretty stationary and pen.
(d) A poster.
2. Where is Frank originally from?
(c) New Orleans.
3. Minnie and Frank's relationship can be described as __________.
(b) Male dominant.
(c) Female dominant.
(d) Unconditionally loving.
4. What does Wil bring when he arrives to dinner?
(a) Flowers for Fannie.
(b) Flowers for Minnie.
(c) Flowers for Miss Leah.
(d) Flowers for Sophie.
5. How does Fannie show Frank a warm welcome?
(a) She smiles warmly at him.
(b) She shakes his hand for a long time.
(c) She kisses his cheek.
(d) She gives him a bear hug.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at home waiting to see Minnie?
2. Who is the last to get out of bed the day after Minnie arrives?
3. What is Frank's attitude from the start?
4. Who comes to help Fannie and Sophie pick up Minnie and Frank?
5. How can the reader tell Sophie is older than Fannie?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)