|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frank's tone can be assumed as __________.
2. What does Frank do with Minnie before she meets his friends?
(a) Tells her he loves her.
(b) Gives her a fashion makeover.
(c) Tells her how to act.
(d) Proposes to her.
3. What place does Wil miss?
4. What news does Sophie get from Miss Lewiston?
(a) Miss Lewiston will not be able to teach school in the spring.
(b) Miss Baker just gave birth to a healthy child.
(c) Miss Lewiston cannot come to help care for Miss Leah.
(d) Miss Lewiston will not be able to lend her wagon to Sophie.
5. How does Frank win Minnie over when they first meet?
(a) He sings to her.
(b) He dedicates a poem to her.
(c) He writes a poem about her.
(d) He follows her until she agrees to go out on a date.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Minnie doing when Act I, Scene IV ends?
2. What about Frank is Minnie proud of?
3. What is Fannie's manner at the train station?
4. Who is interested in the Bakers' land?
5. Miss Leah is _________ in regards to her old age.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)