|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wil is raised by whom?
(a) Seminole Natives.
(b) Freed slaves.
(c) His grandparents.
(d) White slaveowners.
2. According to Miss Leah, Kansas's winter teaches you what?
(a) Your strength.
(b) Your tenacity to survive.
(c) There's nothing to hide behind between you and your soul.
(d) Your determination to keep free.
3. How does Fannie prefer Minnie deal with her injury?
(a) Openly and not hidden.
(b) Quietly among family only.
(c) Fannie thinks Minnie should talk about it only to Frank.
(d) Fannie prefers to not talk about it at all.
4. Where did Sophie and Fannie come from before arriving in Nicodemus, Kansas?
(d) New Orleans.
5. Who comes to help Fannie and Sophie pick up Minnie and Frank?
(a) Miss Leah.
(b) Wil Parrish.
(c) Mr. Lewiston.
(d) Mr. Baker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank call Minnie once they are alone?
2. Frank's tone can be assumed as __________.
3. What is Fannie working on with Miss Leah and others in Nicodemus?
4. What does Minnie miss about colored people?
5. How does Wil show he is a good man?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)