|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Minnie explain her injury?
(a) She fell on the train.
(b) She was cutting wood.
(c) She slipped when in New Orleans.
(d) She was dancing and fell in the street.
2. Why does Miss Leah stay with Sophie and Fannie rather than in her own home?
(a) Miss Leah's home is not equipped for winter.
(b) Miss Leah is in marital trouble.
(c) Miss Leah's home is being sold.
(d) Miss Leah is older and needs the younger women's help.
3. What is the relationship between Sophie and Miss Leah?
(a) Grandmother and grandchild.
(c) Mother and daughter.
(d) Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.
4. Where among the sisters does Minnie fit?
(a) She is the middle child.
(b) She is an adopted child.
(c) She is the youngest.
(d) She is the eldest.
5. Where is Frank originally from?
(d) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the reader discover about Sophie's past?
2. What does Frank hate about the U.S.?
3. What are Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
4. Where does Frank go to in Act 1, Scene IV?
5. Who comes to help Fannie and Sophie pick up Minnie and Frank?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)