|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank give Fannie as a gift?
(a) A sample of Frank's writings.
(b) A poster.
(c) An autographed book of Dunbar poetry.
(d) Pretty stationary and pen.
2. What does Frank hate about the U.S.?
(a) The lack of appreciation for poetry.
(c) The weather.
3. Where does Fannie's sister Minnie currently live?
(d) New Orleans.
4. Why are Minnie and Frank visiting the U.S.?
(a) To visit Miss Leah before she passes on.
(b) To handle Minnie's share of property.
(c) Solely to visit Sophie and Fannie.
(d) To handle Frank's father's will.
5. Wil is raised by whom?
(a) His grandparents.
(b) Freed slaves.
(c) Seminole Natives.
(d) White slaveowners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last to get out of bed the day after Minnie arrives?
2. What is Minnie doing when Act I, Scene IV ends?
3. What does Sophie carry with her on her way back from grocery shopping in town?
4. How old is Frank when he first travels to Europe?
5. According to Sophie, a homesteader needs _________ to survive.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)