|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Frank stop to talk to before he greets Minnie's sisters?
(a) The ticket collector.
(b) Some white men from the train.
(c) The station manager.
(d) Wil Parrish.
2. What is Sophie celebrating when Miss Leah enters her home?
(a) An end to worrying.
(b) Fannie's birthday.
(c) Her sister coming home.
(d) Her Birthday.
3. Who is the last to get out of bed the day after Minnie arrives?
(c) Miss Leah.
4. Why does Miss Leah stay with Sophie and Fannie rather than in her own home?
(a) Miss Leah is in marital trouble.
(b) Miss Leah's home is being sold.
(c) Miss Leah's home is not equipped for winter.
(d) Miss Leah is older and needs the younger women's help.
5. What does Wil bring when he arrives to dinner?
(a) Flowers for Miss Leah.
(b) Flowers for Fannie.
(c) Flowers for Minnie.
(d) Flowers for Sophie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Fannie's sister Minnie currently live?
2. What is Frank adamant about in regard to home?
3. What does Frank give Fannie as a gift?
4. What image in the mirror occupies Minnie as she prepares to get ready for dinner?
5. How does Frank win Minnie over when they first meet?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)