|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miss Leah looking for but refuses to let Sophie tell her where it is?
(a) Her cane.
(b) Her shawl.
(c) Her eyeglasses.
(d) Her gloves.
2. Out of all the sisters, what does Miss Leah count on Minnie doing?
(a) Care for the farm.
(b) Go to college.
(c) Care for Miss Leah.
(d) Have children.
3. What does Minnie miss about colored people?
(a) The way they look.
(b) Their strength in surviving anything.
(c) Their songs and stories.
(d) The natural comraderie.
4. How old is Miss Leah when she has her first child?
5. Who comes to help Fannie and Sophie pick up Minnie and Frank?
(a) Mr. Lewiston.
(b) Miss Leah.
(c) Mr. Baker.
(d) Wil Parrish.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Frank when he first travels to Europe?
2. Who is the last to get out of bed the day after Minnie arrives?
3. How does Minnie explain her injury?
4. Why does Miss Leah begin to have children so early?
5. What is Sophie celebrating when Miss Leah enters her home?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)