|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frank is __________ about being called a colored poet.
2. How does Minnie first react to moving abroad?
(a) She is scared of the novelty.
(b) She focuses on her work more than her surroundings.
(c) She does not care as long as she is with Frank.
(d) She is excited about the different culture.
3. What does Wil bring when he arrives to dinner?
(a) Flowers for Minnie.
(b) Flowers for Miss Leah.
(c) Flowers for Fannie.
(d) Flowers for Sophie.
4. What does Minnie wear upon arrival that indicates her lifestyle away from Kansas?
(a) A homely dress.
5. According to Miss Leah, Kansas's winter teaches you what?
(a) There's nothing to hide behind between you and your soul.
(b) Your tenacity to survive.
(c) Your determination to keep free.
(d) Your strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank call Minnie once they are alone?
2. What surprises Miss Leah about Minnie's life abroad?
3. How does Fannie prefer Minnie deal with her injury?
4. Why does Miss Leah stay with Sophie and Fannie rather than in her own home?
5. What are Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)