|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frank's attitude from the start?
(a) He does not want to be there.
(b) He is excited to meet Minnie's family.
(c) He is competitive with Wil.
(d) He is nervous about Sophie and Fannie's opinion of him.
2. What does Frank do with Minnie before she meets his friends?
(a) Tells her how to act.
(b) Proposes to her.
(c) Gives her a fashion makeover.
(d) Tells her he loves her.
3. Wil is raised by whom?
(a) Freed slaves.
(b) White slaveowners.
(c) His grandparents.
(d) Seminole Natives.
4. What does Minnie wear upon arrival that indicates her lifestyle away from Kansas?
(d) A homely dress.
5. What does Sophie think about Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
(a) She does not understand it.
(b) She supports it.
(c) She is upset by it.
(d) It doesn't bother her as long as no one is hurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Miss Leah is _________ in regards to her old age.
2. Who is the last to get out of bed the day after Minnie arrives?
3. Wil Parrish can be described as _________.
4. What is Sophie celebrating when Miss Leah enters her home?
5. Where does Fannie's sister Minnie currently live?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)