|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at home waiting to see Minnie?
(a) Miss Lewiston.
(b) Miss Leah.
(c) Wil Parrish.
(d) Miss Baker.
2. What about Frank is Minnie proud of?
(a) His father's status.
(b) His riches.
(c) His looks and travel experience.
(d) His easy nature.
3. What is the relationship between Sophie and Miss Leah?
(b) Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.
(c) Mother and daughter.
(d) Grandmother and grandchild.
4. How does Fannie prefer Minnie deal with her injury?
(a) Fannie thinks Minnie should talk about it only to Frank.
(b) Openly and not hidden.
(c) Fannie prefers to not talk about it at all.
(d) Quietly among family only.
5. What is Sophie's attitude toward Frank when they first meet?
(c) Overly warm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Minnie and Frank's relationship can be described as __________.
2. According to Miss Leah, Kansas's winter teaches you what?
3. Where does Fannie's sister Minnie currently live?
4. What does Miss Leah refuse to use despite her obvious need?
5. What image in the mirror occupies Minnie as she prepares to get ready for dinner?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)