|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wil show he is a good man?
(a) He is the only one to help Miss Leah walk without a cane.
(b) He helps whomever whenever he can.
(c) He stands up to Frank when he says disrespectful things to the women.
(d) He carries a shotgun and watches over the women's safety.
2. Who is at home waiting to see Minnie?
(a) Wil Parrish.
(b) Miss Lewiston.
(c) Miss Leah.
(d) Miss Baker.
3. How can the reader tell Sophie is older than Fannie?
(a) Sophie makes better coffee.
(b) Fannie often defers to what Sophie says.
(c) Sophie uses a cane.
(d) Fannie is described as wearing girlish clothing.
4. What image in the mirror occupies Minnie as she prepares to get ready for dinner?
(a) A bruised face.
(b) A bruise on her arm.
(c) A cut on her hand.
(d) A scar.
5. According to Sophie, a homesteader needs _________ to survive.
(a) A man.
(c) To be white.
Short Answer Questions
1. What troubles Frank about his racial history?
2. What does Wil bring when he arrives to dinner?
3. Where is Frank originally from?
4. What does Frank mention that offends Wil?
5. Why are Minnie and Frank visiting the U.S.?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)