|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frank adamant about in regard to home?
(a) Home is wherever family is.
(b) It is in London, not Nicodemus.
(c) It is always in New Orleans and nowhere else.
(d) Home is wherever he and Minnie are together.
2. How did Frank's father meet his mother?
(a) They worked on the same plantation.
(b) His father owned Frank's mother.
(c) Frank's mother kept house for Frank's grandfather.
(d) In the town grocery.
3. Where is Frank originally from?
(d) New Orleans.
4. Wil Parrish can be described as _________.
5. How does Minnie first react to moving abroad?
(a) She is excited about the different culture.
(b) She is scared of the novelty.
(c) She does not care as long as she is with Frank.
(d) She focuses on her work more than her surroundings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Minnie and Frank visiting the U.S.?
2. What does Minnie wear upon arrival that indicates her lifestyle away from Kansas?
3. Frank's tone can be assumed as __________.
4. What does Wil bring when he arrives to dinner?
5. According to Sophie, a homesteader needs _________ to survive.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)