|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frank is __________ about being called a colored poet.
2. What is Frank adamant about in regard to home?
(a) Home is wherever family is.
(b) It is in London, not Nicodemus.
(c) It is always in New Orleans and nowhere else.
(d) Home is wherever he and Minnie are together.
3. Frank's tone can be assumed as __________.
4. What does Wil bring when he arrives to dinner?
(a) Flowers for Miss Leah.
(b) Flowers for Sophie.
(c) Flowers for Fannie.
(d) Flowers for Minnie.
5. Where among the sisters does Minnie fit?
(a) She is the youngest.
(b) She is an adopted child.
(c) She is the eldest.
(d) She is the middle child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What troubles Frank about his racial history?
2. What does the sisters' ritual celebrate?
3. What does Sophie carry with her on her way back from grocery shopping in town?
4. How did Frank's father meet his mother?
5. Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie's relationship is _________.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)