|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sophie show her appreciation to Wil for fixing her fence?
(a) She bakes him a pie.
(b) She invites him to dinner.
(c) She sends him flowers.
(d) She sends Fannie to tell him thank you.
2. How does Frank win Minnie over when they first meet?
(a) He writes a poem about her.
(b) He dedicates a poem to her.
(c) He follows her until she agrees to go out on a date.
(d) He sings to her.
3. What place does Wil miss?
4. Frank is __________ about being called a colored poet.
5. What does Sophie carry with her on her way back from grocery shopping in town?
(a) An axe.
(b) A shotgun.
(d) A chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Frank stop to talk to before he greets Minnie's sisters?
2. Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie's relationship is _________.
3. Where is Frank originally from?
4. What does the sisters' ritual celebrate?
5. Where does Fannie's sister Minnie currently live?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)