|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frank adamant about in regard to home?
(a) It is in London, not Nicodemus.
(b) It is always in New Orleans and nowhere else.
(c) Home is wherever he and Minnie are together.
(d) Home is wherever family is.
2. Minnie and Frank's relationship can be described as __________.
(b) Female dominant.
(c) Male dominant.
(d) Unconditionally loving.
3. Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie's relationship is _________.
4. What does Sophie carry with her on her way back from grocery shopping in town?
(a) A shotgun.
(b) A chicken.
(c) An axe.
5. What is Frank's attitude from the start?
(a) He is nervous about Sophie and Fannie's opinion of him.
(b) He does not want to be there.
(c) He is excited to meet Minnie's family.
(d) He is competitive with Wil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Leah refuse to use despite her obvious need?
2. Who is at home waiting to see Minnie?
3. What does the reader discover about Sophie's past?
4. What is Fannie working on with Miss Leah and others in Nicodemus?
5. How does Sophie show her appreciation to Wil for fixing her fence?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)