|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sophie will accept Frank as long as __________.
(a) He is truly good to Minnie.
(b) He helps expand Nicodemus.
(c) He accepts prairie life as equal to city life.
(d) He pays for Minnie's share of property.
2. Who is the only one to not say goodnight to Miss Leah?
3. Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie's relationship is _________.
4. How does Fannie prefer Minnie deal with her injury?
(a) Fannie prefers to not talk about it at all.
(b) Openly and not hidden.
(c) Quietly among family only.
(d) Fannie thinks Minnie should talk about it only to Frank.
5. What image in the mirror occupies Minnie as she prepares to get ready for dinner?
(a) A cut on her hand.
(b) A bruised face.
(c) A bruise on her arm.
(d) A scar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place does Wil miss?
2. Wil is raised by whom?
3. How can the reader tell Sophie is older than Fannie?
4. What surprises Miss Leah about Minnie's life abroad?
5. What does Sophie carry with her on her way back from grocery shopping in town?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)