|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
(a) He admires her.
(b) He thinks she can be boring.
(c) He dislikes the way she handles home life.
(d) He disrespects her.
2. Who comes to help Fannie and Sophie pick up Minnie and Frank?
(a) Mr. Lewiston.
(b) Wil Parrish.
(c) Mr. Baker.
(d) Miss Leah.
3. What image in the mirror occupies Minnie as she prepares to get ready for dinner?
(a) A cut on her hand.
(b) A bruise on her arm.
(c) A scar.
(d) A bruised face.
4. Miss Leah is _________ in regards to her old age.
(d) In denial.
5. What news does Sophie get from Miss Lewiston?
(a) Miss Baker just gave birth to a healthy child.
(b) Miss Lewiston will not be able to teach school in the spring.
(c) Miss Lewiston cannot come to help care for Miss Leah.
(d) Miss Lewiston will not be able to lend her wagon to Sophie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wil show he is a good man?
2. How does Fannie show Frank a warm welcome?
3. Minnie and Frank's relationship can be described as __________.
4. What does Wil bring when he arrives to dinner?
5. Where among the sisters does Minnie fit?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)