|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frank's attitude from the start?
(a) He is excited to meet Minnie's family.
(b) He does not want to be there.
(c) He is nervous about Sophie and Fannie's opinion of him.
(d) He is competitive with Wil.
2. What news does Sophie get from Miss Lewiston?
(a) Miss Lewiston cannot come to help care for Miss Leah.
(b) Miss Lewiston will not be able to lend her wagon to Sophie.
(c) Miss Baker just gave birth to a healthy child.
(d) Miss Lewiston will not be able to teach school in the spring.
3. What does Sophie think about Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
(a) She is upset by it.
(b) It doesn't bother her as long as no one is hurt.
(c) She does not understand it.
(d) She supports it.
4. Minnie and Frank's relationship can be described as __________.
(b) Unconditionally loving.
(c) Female dominant.
(d) Male dominant.
5. What are Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
(a) He thinks she can be boring.
(b) He disrespects her.
(c) He admires her.
(d) He dislikes the way she handles home life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Sophie and Miss Leah?
2. Who is at home waiting to see Minnie?
3. What does Sophie carry with her on her way back from grocery shopping in town?
4. How does Minnie explain her injury?
5. Miss Leah is _________ in regards to her old age.
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)