|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sophie think about Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
(a) It doesn't bother her as long as no one is hurt.
(b) She does not understand it.
(c) She supports it.
(d) She is upset by it.
2. How does Minnie first react to moving abroad?
(a) She focuses on her work more than her surroundings.
(b) She is scared of the novelty.
(c) She is excited about the different culture.
(d) She does not care as long as she is with Frank.
3. What troubles Frank about his racial history?
(a) He is part white.
(b) He is part black.
(c) He is part Native American.
(d) He looks white.
4. What is the relationship between Sophie and Miss Leah?
(b) Mother and daughter.
(c) Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.
(d) Grandmother and grandchild.
5. Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie's relationship is _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Fannie's sister Minnie currently live?
2. What surprises Miss Leah about Minnie's life abroad?
3. What does Sophie carry with her on her way back from grocery shopping in town?
4. What place does Wil miss?
5. What is Frank's attitude from the start?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)