|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Sophie and Fannie come from before arriving in Nicodemus, Kansas?
(b) New Orleans.
2. Who does Frank stop to talk to before he greets Minnie's sisters?
(a) The station manager.
(b) Some white men from the train.
(c) Wil Parrish.
(d) The ticket collector.
3. What place does Wil miss?
4. What does Frank give Fannie as a gift?
(a) Pretty stationary and pen.
(b) A poster.
(c) An autographed book of Dunbar poetry.
(d) A sample of Frank's writings.
5. Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie's relationship is _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sophie think about Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
2. What troubles Frank about his racial history?
3. What does the reader discover about Sophie's past?
4. What does Miss Leah refuse to use despite her obvious need?
5. How can the reader tell Sophie is older than Fannie?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)