|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
(a) He dislikes the way she handles home life.
(b) He admires her.
(c) He thinks she can be boring.
(d) He disrespects her.
2. Who does Frank stop to talk to before he greets Minnie's sisters?
(a) Wil Parrish.
(b) The ticket collector.
(c) Some white men from the train.
(d) The station manager.
3. Why are Minnie and Frank visiting the U.S.?
(a) Solely to visit Sophie and Fannie.
(b) To handle Minnie's share of property.
(c) To handle Frank's father's will.
(d) To visit Miss Leah before she passes on.
4. How does Sophie show her appreciation to Wil for fixing her fence?
(a) She bakes him a pie.
(b) She invites him to dinner.
(c) She sends Fannie to tell him thank you.
(d) She sends him flowers.
5. What is Sophie celebrating when Miss Leah enters her home?
(a) Her sister coming home.
(b) Her Birthday.
(c) An end to worrying.
(d) Fannie's birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie's relationship is _________.
2. What is Fannie's manner at the train station?
3. Who is at home waiting to see Minnie?
4. Why does Miss Leah stay with Sophie and Fannie rather than in her own home?
5. What is Frank adamant about in regard to home?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)