|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sophie carry with her on her way back from grocery shopping in town?
(a) A shotgun.
(c) A chicken.
(d) An axe.
2. Upon her entrance, it is apparent Minnie is __________.
(c) In poor condition.
3. Minnie and Frank's relationship can be described as __________.
(b) Unconditionally loving.
(c) Male dominant.
(d) Female dominant.
4. What is Frank's attitude from the start?
(a) He is nervous about Sophie and Fannie's opinion of him.
(b) He is competitive with Wil.
(c) He does not want to be there.
(d) He is excited to meet Minnie's family.
5. How can the reader tell Sophie is older than Fannie?
(a) Fannie is described as wearing girlish clothing.
(b) Sophie makes better coffee.
(c) Sophie uses a cane.
(d) Fannie often defers to what Sophie says.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Miss Leah stay with Sophie and Fannie rather than in her own home?
2. Who does Frank stop to talk to before he greets Minnie's sisters?
3. What does Frank give Fannie as a gift?
4. Miss Leah is _________ in regards to her old age.
5. Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie's relationship is _________.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)