|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can the reader tell Sophie is older than Fannie?
(a) Fannie is described as wearing girlish clothing.
(b) Sophie uses a cane.
(c) Sophie makes better coffee.
(d) Fannie often defers to what Sophie says.
2. What is Sophie celebrating when Miss Leah enters her home?
(a) Her Birthday.
(b) Fannie's birthday.
(c) An end to worrying.
(d) Her sister coming home.
3. What is Fannie's manner at the train station?
(a) Impatiently excited.
(b) Impatient to get home again.
(c) Coquettish with Wil.
(d) Curious about the trains engineering.
4. Why are Minnie and Frank visiting the U.S.?
(a) To visit Miss Leah before she passes on.
(b) To handle Frank's father's will.
(c) Solely to visit Sophie and Fannie.
(d) To handle Minnie's share of property.
5. What does Sophie carry with her on her way back from grocery shopping in town?
(b) An axe.
(c) A shotgun.
(d) A chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sophie think about Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
2. What does Minnie wear upon arrival that indicates her lifestyle away from Kansas?
3. What is the relationship between Sophie and Miss Leah?
4. Minnie and Frank's relationship can be described as __________.
5. What place does Wil miss?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)