|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frank's tone can be assumed as __________.
2. What does Sophie carry with her on her way back from grocery shopping in town?
(a) A chicken.
(c) An axe.
(d) A shotgun.
3. What is Sophie celebrating when Miss Leah enters her home?
(a) Her sister coming home.
(b) Fannie's birthday.
(c) Her Birthday.
(d) An end to worrying.
4. How does Fannie show Frank a warm welcome?
(a) She gives him a bear hug.
(b) She kisses his cheek.
(c) She smiles warmly at him.
(d) She shakes his hand for a long time.
5. Where does Fannie's sister Minnie currently live?
(b) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Minnie wear upon arrival that indicates her lifestyle away from Kansas?
2. Why are Minnie and Frank visiting the U.S.?
3. According to Sophie, a homesteader needs _________ to survive.
4. What is Miss Leah looking for but refuses to let Sophie tell her where it is?
5. Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie's relationship is _________.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)