|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frank's attitude from the start?
(a) He is competitive with Wil.
(b) He is excited to meet Minnie's family.
(c) He is nervous about Sophie and Fannie's opinion of him.
(d) He does not want to be there.
2. Where does Fannie's sister Minnie currently live?
(b) New Orleans.
3. What is Sophie celebrating when Miss Leah enters her home?
(a) Her Birthday.
(b) Fannie's birthday.
(c) Her sister coming home.
(d) An end to worrying.
4. How does Sophie show her appreciation to Wil for fixing her fence?
(a) She invites him to dinner.
(b) She sends him flowers.
(c) She bakes him a pie.
(d) She sends Fannie to tell him thank you.
5. Wil is raised by whom?
(a) White slaveowners.
(b) His grandparents.
(c) Seminole Natives.
(d) Freed slaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Sophie get from Miss Lewiston?
2. How does Fannie show Frank a warm welcome?
3. What is Miss Leah looking for but refuses to let Sophie tell her where it is?
4. Who does Frank stop to talk to before he greets Minnie's sisters?
5. What does Miss Leah refuse to use despite her obvious need?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)