|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to help Fannie and Sophie pick up Minnie and Frank?
(a) Wil Parrish.
(b) Miss Leah.
(c) Mr. Lewiston.
(d) Mr. Baker.
2. What is Sophie's attitude toward Frank when they first meet?
(d) Overly warm.
3. What is the relationship between Sophie and Miss Leah?
(a) Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.
(b) Grandmother and grandchild.
(c) Mother and daughter.
4. Where did Sophie and Fannie come from before arriving in Nicodemus, Kansas?
(a) New Orleans.
5. What is Fannie working on with Miss Leah and others in Nicodemus?
(a) Negotiable prices for speculators.
(b) Opening a school.
(c) Writing a book of their stories.
(d) Plans to expand Nicodemus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Frank stop to talk to before he greets Minnie's sisters?
2. What is Fannie's manner at the train station?
3. Why are Minnie and Frank visiting the U.S.?
4. What place does Wil miss?
5. Frank's tone can be assumed as __________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)