|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Minnie and Frank visiting the U.S.?
(a) Solely to visit Sophie and Fannie.
(b) To visit Miss Leah before she passes on.
(c) To handle Minnie's share of property.
(d) To handle Frank's father's will.
2. Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie's relationship is _________.
3. Wil Parrish can be described as _________.
4. Wil is raised by whom?
(a) Freed slaves.
(b) His grandparents.
(c) White slaveowners.
(d) Seminole Natives.
5. Frank's tone can be assumed as __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sophie celebrating when Miss Leah enters her home?
2. Upon her entrance, it is apparent Minnie is __________.
3. Miss Leah is _________ in regards to her old age.
4. What is Sophie's attitude toward Frank when they first meet?
5. What is Miss Leah looking for but refuses to let Sophie tell her where it is?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)