|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sophie think about Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
(a) She supports it.
(b) It doesn't bother her as long as no one is hurt.
(c) She does not understand it.
(d) She is upset by it.
2. Wil Parrish can be described as _________.
3. Frank's tone can be assumed as __________.
4. Why does Miss Leah stay with Sophie and Fannie rather than in her own home?
(a) Miss Leah's home is not equipped for winter.
(b) Miss Leah is older and needs the younger women's help.
(c) Miss Leah's home is being sold.
(d) Miss Leah is in marital trouble.
5. What is Sophie's attitude toward Frank when they first meet?
(d) Overly warm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
2. Who is interested in the Bakers' land?
3. What is Frank's attitude from the start?
4. According to Sophie, a homesteader needs _________ to survive.
5. Who does Frank stop to talk to before he greets Minnie's sisters?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)