|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fannie working on with Miss Leah and others in Nicodemus?
(a) Writing a book of their stories.
(b) Negotiable prices for speculators.
(c) Plans to expand Nicodemus.
(d) Opening a school.
2. Minnie and Frank's relationship can be described as __________.
(a) Unconditionally loving.
(b) Female dominant.
(d) Male dominant.
3. What is Miss Leah looking for but refuses to let Sophie tell her where it is?
(a) Her gloves.
(b) Her eyeglasses.
(c) Her shawl.
(d) Her cane.
4. What is Fannie's manner at the train station?
(a) Impatiently excited.
(b) Coquettish with Wil.
(c) Impatient to get home again.
(d) Curious about the trains engineering.
5. Upon her entrance, it is apparent Minnie is __________.
(b) In poor condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frank adamant about in regard to home?
2. What are Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
3. What is Frank's attitude from the start?
4. Why does Miss Leah stay with Sophie and Fannie rather than in her own home?
5. How does Fannie show Frank a warm welcome?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)