|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wil is raised by whom?
(a) White slaveowners.
(b) Seminole Natives.
(c) Freed slaves.
(d) His grandparents.
2. What does Sophie think about Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
(a) She is upset by it.
(b) She does not understand it.
(c) It doesn't bother her as long as no one is hurt.
(d) She supports it.
3. Who does Frank stop to talk to before he greets Minnie's sisters?
(a) Some white men from the train.
(b) The station manager.
(c) Wil Parrish.
(d) The ticket collector.
4. What is the relationship between Sophie and Miss Leah?
(b) Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.
(c) Grandmother and grandchild.
(d) Mother and daughter.
5. What place does Wil miss?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Fannie's sister Minnie currently live?
2. Upon her entrance, it is apparent Minnie is __________.
3. Miss Leah is _________ in regards to her old age.
4. Frank's tone can be assumed as __________.
5. Who is at home waiting to see Minnie?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)