|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frank adamant about in regard to home?
(a) It is in London, not Nicodemus.
(b) Home is wherever he and Minnie are together.
(c) Home is wherever family is.
(d) It is always in New Orleans and nowhere else.
2. Who comes to help Fannie and Sophie pick up Minnie and Frank?
(a) Mr. Baker.
(b) Mr. Lewiston.
(c) Miss Leah.
(d) Wil Parrish.
3. Where did Sophie and Fannie come from before arriving in Nicodemus, Kansas?
(d) New Orleans.
4. How does Fannie show Frank a warm welcome?
(a) She smiles warmly at him.
(b) She shakes his hand for a long time.
(c) She kisses his cheek.
(d) She gives him a bear hug.
5. Upon her entrance, it is apparent Minnie is __________.
(b) In poor condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is interested in the Bakers' land?
2. What does Frank give Fannie as a gift?
3. What is Fannie's manner at the train station?
4. How can the reader tell Sophie is older than Fannie?
5. What does Sophie carry with her on her way back from grocery shopping in town?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)