|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to help Fannie and Sophie pick up Minnie and Frank?
(a) Mr. Lewiston.
(b) Wil Parrish.
(c) Mr. Baker.
(d) Miss Leah.
2. Miss Leah is _________ in regards to her old age.
(b) In denial.
3. Wil Parrish can be described as _________.
4. What is Frank's attitude from the start?
(a) He is competitive with Wil.
(b) He is nervous about Sophie and Fannie's opinion of him.
(c) He is excited to meet Minnie's family.
(d) He does not want to be there.
5. What are Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
(a) He thinks she can be boring.
(b) He disrespects her.
(c) He admires her.
(d) He dislikes the way she handles home life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Leah refuse to use despite her obvious need?
2. Frank's tone can be assumed as __________.
3. What news does Sophie get from Miss Lewiston?
4. Why does Miss Leah stay with Sophie and Fannie rather than in her own home?
5. What is the relationship between Sophie and Miss Leah?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)