|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Leah refuse to use despite her obvious need?
(c) A shawl.
(d) A cane.
2. What does Frank give Fannie as a gift?
(a) An autographed book of Dunbar poetry.
(b) A sample of Frank's writings.
(c) Pretty stationary and pen.
(d) A poster.
3. What is the relationship between Sophie and Miss Leah?
(b) Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.
(c) Grandmother and grandchild.
(d) Mother and daughter.
4. Who comes to help Fannie and Sophie pick up Minnie and Frank?
(a) Miss Leah.
(b) Mr. Baker.
(c) Wil Parrish.
(d) Mr. Lewiston.
5. Where does Fannie's sister Minnie currently live?
(a) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is interested in the Bakers' land?
2. Minnie and Frank's relationship can be described as __________.
3. What is Fannie's manner at the train station?
4. Wil Parrish can be described as _________.
5. Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie's relationship is _________.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)