|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frank adamant about in regard to home?
(a) Home is wherever he and Minnie are together.
(b) Home is wherever family is.
(c) It is always in New Orleans and nowhere else.
(d) It is in London, not Nicodemus.
2. What news does Sophie get from Miss Lewiston?
(a) Miss Lewiston cannot come to help care for Miss Leah.
(b) Miss Baker just gave birth to a healthy child.
(c) Miss Lewiston will not be able to lend her wagon to Sophie.
(d) Miss Lewiston will not be able to teach school in the spring.
3. Where among the sisters does Minnie fit?
(a) She is the middle child.
(b) She is the eldest.
(c) She is an adopted child.
(d) She is the youngest.
4. How does Fannie show Frank a warm welcome?
(a) She smiles warmly at him.
(b) She kisses his cheek.
(c) She gives him a bear hug.
(d) She shakes his hand for a long time.
5. What does Minnie wear upon arrival that indicates her lifestyle away from Kansas?
(a) A homely dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Fannie's sister Minnie currently live?
2. What is Sophie celebrating when Miss Leah enters her home?
3. What is Frank's attitude from the start?
4. Who does Frank stop to talk to before he greets Minnie's sisters?
5. Who comes to help Fannie and Sophie pick up Minnie and Frank?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)