|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wil Parrish can be described as _________.
2. What is Miss Leah looking for but refuses to let Sophie tell her where it is?
(a) Her cane.
(b) Her shawl.
(c) Her eyeglasses.
(d) Her gloves.
3. What is Fannie's manner at the train station?
(a) Curious about the trains engineering.
(b) Impatiently excited.
(c) Coquettish with Wil.
(d) Impatient to get home again.
4. What is Frank adamant about in regard to home?
(a) Home is wherever family is.
(b) Home is wherever he and Minnie are together.
(c) It is in London, not Nicodemus.
(d) It is always in New Orleans and nowhere else.
5. Minnie and Frank's relationship can be described as __________.
(b) Unconditionally loving.
(c) Male dominant.
(d) Female dominant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Sophie get from Miss Lewiston?
2. Miss Leah is _________ in regards to her old age.
3. Who is interested in the Bakers' land?
4. What does Miss Leah refuse to use despite her obvious need?
5. What place does Wil miss?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)