|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Minnie do when she sees Frank in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Takes the deed from his pocket.
(b) Gives him one last hug and kiss.
2. How does Sophie show her appreciation to Wil for fixing her fence?
(a) She invites him to dinner.
(b) She sends him flowers.
(c) She sends Fannie to tell him thank you.
(d) She bakes him a pie.
3. What is Minnie and Frank's reaction when they see Sophie in the kitchen?
(a) Minnie is excited and runs to hug her while Frank waits.
(b) They clasp each other's hands in fear of what Sophie will say or do.
(c) Frank is happy for the opportunity to apologize to Sophie while Minnie smiles on.
(d) They are both nervously startled.
4. How does Minnie first react to moving abroad?
(a) She is scared of the novelty.
(b) She does not care as long as she is with Frank.
(c) She is excited about the different culture.
(d) She focuses on her work more than her surroundings.
5. How does Minnie have her hair in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) Cut short.
(b) In a ponytail.
(c) Down the way Frank likes them.
(d) In braids with ribbons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank do while in town?
2. How can the reader tell Sophie is older than Fannie?
3. What is it like for Miss Leah the first time she has sex?
4. Sophie will accept Frank as long as __________.
5. According to Miss Leah, Kansas's winter teaches you what?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)