|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character in Act II Scene IV carries a shotgun at the front porch?
(b) Wil Parrish.
(c) Miss Leah.
2. Frank's tone can be assumed as __________.
3. What does Minnie find out about her own parents?
(a) Her father was abusive to her mother.
(b) Her father used to abuse Sophie.
(c) Her parents were never married.
(d) Her parents used to hit Fannie.
4. Why are Minnie and Frank visiting the U.S.?
(a) To visit Miss Leah before she passes on.
(b) Solely to visit Sophie and Fannie.
(c) To handle Minnie's share of property.
(d) To handle Frank's father's will.
5. What does Wil offer Fannie as they talk on the porch?
(a) To kill Frank.
(b) To share his land with Fannie and her sisters.
(c) To buy them more land.
(d) To beat up Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank think of Minnie's hair after Miss Leah fixes it up?
2. What place does Wil miss?
3. Who is the only one to not say goodnight to Miss Leah?
4. What does Wil bring when he arrives to dinner?
5. What does the sisters' ritual celebrate?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)