Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Frank flaunt to make Sophie angry?
(a) A second telegram informs Frank he has legal rights to some money from his father.
(b) His name is on Minnie's deed.
(c) He just bought out a piece of land right next to Sophie.
(d) Minnie plans to sell her share of the land and return to London.
2. Who comes to help Fannie and Sophie pick up Minnie and Frank?
(a) Miss Leah.
(b) Wil Parrish.
(c) Mr. Lewiston.
(d) Mr. Baker.
3. What does Frank pass as when in town?
(a) A speculator.
(b) A homesteader.
(c) A gambling hustler.
(d) A white man.
4. What does Minnie wear upon arrival that indicates her lifestyle away from Kansas?
(b) A homely dress.
5. Who does Frank say colored people always put in charge?
(a) A man.
(b) The lightest of the bunch.
(c) An educated man such as himself.
(d) An outsider with a fresh view like his.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Frank when he first travels to Europe?
2. What place does Wil miss?
3. Where is Frank originally from?
4. How does Minnie first react to moving abroad?
5. How does Wil show he is a good man?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)