|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wil show he is a good man?
(a) He carries a shotgun and watches over the women's safety.
(b) He is the only one to help Miss Leah walk without a cane.
(c) He stands up to Frank when he says disrespectful things to the women.
(d) He helps whomever whenever he can.
2. What are Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
(a) He dislikes the way she handles home life.
(b) He disrespects her.
(c) He thinks she can be boring.
(d) He admires her.
3. What does Minnie wear upon arrival that indicates her lifestyle away from Kansas?
(a) A homely dress.
4. Where did Sophie and Fannie come from before arriving in Nicodemus, Kansas?
(b) New Orleans.
5. Frank is __________ about being called a colored poet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frank's attitude from the start?
2. What is Sophie celebrating when Miss Leah enters her home?
3. Where does Fannie's sister Minnie currently live?
4. Wil Parrish can be described as _________.
5. What news does Sophie get from Miss Lewiston?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)