|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Miss Leah, Kansas's winter teaches you what?
(a) There's nothing to hide behind between you and your soul.
(b) Your determination to keep free.
(c) Your strength.
(d) Your tenacity to survive.
2. What does Minnie compare the beginnings of her life with Frank to?
(a) A celebrity's life.
(b) Every woman's dream.
(c) A fairy tale.
(d) A whole new dimension.
3. Frank can be considered what about prairie life?
4. How does Fannie prefer Minnie deal with her injury?
(a) Openly and not hidden.
(b) Fannie thinks Minnie should talk about it only to Frank.
(c) Quietly among family only.
(d) Fannie prefers to not talk about it at all.
5. What does Fannie entice Frank with to get him to stay and talk?
(b) She tells him that Minnie is getting dressed up nicely and he should wait while she does so.
(c) Apple pie.
(d) She lets him know Sophie is gone for a few days.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the family, Fannie can be considered __________.
2. What is Fannie's reaction when she sees Minnie struggle into the main room in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What image in the mirror occupies Minnie as she prepares to get ready for dinner?
4. Frank's tone can be assumed as __________.
5. What is it like for Miss Leah the first time she has sex?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)