|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank think of Minnie's hair after Miss Leah fixes it up?
(a) He thinks it fits her well.
(b) He hates it.
(c) He absolutely adores it.
(d) He likes her old hair better but figures it will still do.
2. What do white folks call Nicodemus?
(a) "Black death."
3. Why does Frank think Minnie brings no luck?
(a) She's too clumsy.
(b) She's too black.
(c) She's too poor.
(d) She's too dumb.
4. Where is Frank going in Act 2, Scene 3 when he encounters Fannie and Miss Leah?
(c) Post office.
(d) Out for a walk.
5. How old is Frank when he first travels to Europe?
Short Answer Questions
1. How can the reader tell Sophie is older than Fannie?
2. What does Frank hate about the U.S.?
3. What is in Frank's hand when he finally arrives back home?
4. What does Sophie carry with her on her way back from grocery shopping in town?
5. Sophie will accept Frank as long as __________.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)