|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Frank receive from his telegram?
(a) He will receive just 1% of his father's assets.
(b) His assets and paternity is denied.
(c) People he owes money to in London have found him.
(d) His brothers want Frank to provide proof that he is really their father's son.
2. Who opens the door when Frank arrives?
(b) Miss Leah.
(c) The door is already open.
3. Minnie refuses to do what for Frank?
(a) Head to New Orleans to settle his issues.
(b) Run his telegram to the post office.
(c) Go back to London with him.
(d) Ask Sophie to split up the land and sell her share.
4. What does Fannie say to make Frank believe she is on his side?
(a) Sophie likes to overreact and she does not agree with it.
(b) A wife's first allegiance is to her husband.
(c) All she wants is peace between everyone, no matter what it takes.
(d) Minnie can be too childish at times, and she understands his frustrations.
5. Who does Frank stop to talk to before he greets Minnie's sisters?
(a) The station manager.
(b) Some white men from the train.
(c) Wil Parrish.
(d) The ticket collector.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the first thing Frank does when he reads the telegram?
2. Why does Frank return to the house in Act 2, Scene 5?
3. Where does Frank go to in Act 1, Scene IV?
4. What about Frank is Minnie proud of?
5. What does Miss Leah ask when she joins Fannie and Wil in Act 2, Scene 4?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)