|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the sister's give Minnie for her 21st birthday?
(a) A paid for passage ticket back to London.
(b) A deed to a third of the property.
(c) A deed to all their land in Nicodemus, Kansas.
(d) An expensive dress so she wouldn't miss London so much.
2. Frank shows __________ about his behavior towards MInnie and her family.
(a) He is justified.
(b) He believes he went out of line.
(c) No remorse.
3. What alternative does Frank think can also hurt Sophie?
(a) Stay and compete with her to be the leader of the town.
(b) Never letting Sophie see Minnie's baby.
(c) Burn her fields.
(d) Getting Fannie to be on his side too.
4. What news does Frank flaunt to make Sophie angry?
(a) Minnie plans to sell her share of the land and return to London.
(b) A second telegram informs Frank he has legal rights to some money from his father.
(c) His name is on Minnie's deed.
(d) He just bought out a piece of land right next to Sophie.
5. What news does Sophie get from Miss Lewiston?
(a) Miss Lewiston cannot come to help care for Miss Leah.
(b) Miss Lewiston will not be able to lend her wagon to Sophie.
(c) Miss Baker just gave birth to a healthy child.
(d) Miss Lewiston will not be able to teach school in the spring.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Minnie and her family know what Frank's situation is in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What is Fannie working on with Miss Leah and others in Nicodemus?
3. What truth does Frank finally face when Minnie tries to comfort him?
4. What does Minnie want to do with her hair?
5. What is Frank's demeanor as he is invited into the house by Fannie?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)