|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank give Fannie as a gift?
(a) An autographed book of Dunbar poetry.
(b) A poster.
(c) Pretty stationary and pen.
(d) A sample of Frank's writings.
2. What happens to Miss Leah's children after she is free?
(a) They die from illnesses on the way out west.
(b) They all die from fever.
(c) They are kidnapped and lynched.
(d) They are killed by natives when they move out west.
3. Who does Minnie want Sophie to show her work to?
(a) Miss Leah.
4. What does Minnie reveal about Frank's current situation in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Frank owes money from gambling in London.
(b) Frank just found out his father is not his real father.
(c) Frank is not getting work as a poet.
(d) His family has disowned him now that his father is dead.
5. What does Frank mention that offends Wil?
(a) Reference to being a homesteader.
(b) Reference to being a slave.
(c) Reference to being illiterate.
(d) Reference to being a wild Indian.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Frank's father meet his mother?
2. Who is the only one to not say goodnight to Miss Leah?
3. How does Minnie explain her injury?
4. When does Miss Leah go west?
5. What place does Wil miss?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)