|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank ask for in Act 2, Scene 5 that Fannie refuses?
(a) Fannie's deed.
(c) A loan.
(d) A glass of water.
2. When talking to Fannie, what does Minnie say she wants from Frank?
(a) For Frank to like Nicodemus, Kansas.
(b) For their marriage to return to what it was like in the begining.
(c) For her to be accepted by Frank's family.
(d) Frank's approval of her behavior.
3. What does Minnie wear upon arrival that indicates her lifestyle away from Kansas?
(a) A homely dress.
4. How did Frank's father meet his mother?
(a) They worked on the same plantation.
(b) His father owned Frank's mother.
(c) Frank's mother kept house for Frank's grandfather.
(d) In the town grocery.
5. What is Minnie's reactions when she first sees Frank again after her talk with Fannie?
(a) She sits still with a fixed stare.
(b) She runs to hug him.
(c) She turns her head away until he kisses her.
(d) She slowly approaches him to talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the family, Fannie can be considered __________.
2. When is the first thing Frank does when he reads the telegram?
3. What surprises Miss Leah about Minnie's life abroad?
4. What does Wil think of bad memories?
5. Why is it difficult for Frank to miss colored people?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)