|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sophie's mood before she encounters Frank in the yard?
(a) Disappointed in the town.
(d) Disappointed in herself.
2. What does Fannie entice Frank with to get him to stay and talk?
(a) Apple pie.
(c) She lets him know Sophie is gone for a few days.
(d) She tells him that Minnie is getting dressed up nicely and he should wait while she does so.
3. What is Frank adamant about in regard to home?
(a) Home is wherever family is.
(b) It is in London, not Nicodemus.
(c) Home is wherever he and Minnie are together.
(d) It is always in New Orleans and nowhere else.
4. When does Miss Leah go west?
(a) When all her children dies.
(b) As soon as she is freed.
(c) The day the Homestead Act is enacted.
(d) When James dies.
5. Frank shows __________ about his behavior towards MInnie and her family.
(b) He believes he went out of line.
(c) He is justified.
(d) No remorse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wil offer Fannie as they talk on the porch?
2. When Frank walks aggressively toward Minnie what is Sophie's reaction?
3. What does the reader discover about Sophie's past?
4. When Sophie arrives, what does she want Wil to do?
5. What does Frank mention that offends Wil?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)