|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sophie's attitude toward Frank when they first meet?
(b) Overly warm.
2. Why does Miss Leah begin to have children so early?
(a) Her slave owner makes her.
(b) She is raped by the slave owner.
(c) This allows her to not work on the plantation.
(d) It is the only form of love she knows.
3. What plan does Miss Leah have for Frank?
(a) Shoot him.
(b) Poison him.
(c) Buy the land back so he can leave.
(d) Let him sell Minnie's land and leave as long as Minnie stays.
4. Where is Frank originally from?
(c) New Orleans.
5. Where is Minnie while Fannie and Miss Leah prepares dinner and Frank speaks with Sophie in the yard?
(a) Out for a walk.
(b) Resting in the bedroom.
(c) At church.
(d) In town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sophie makes a speech in church about the speculators and selling the land. When will the vote take place from the time she gives her speech?
2. What is Frank's reaction to Fannie's offer?
3. According to Miss Leah, Kansas's winter teaches you what?
4. Who is at home waiting to see Minnie?
5. What is Minnie and Frank's reaction when they see Sophie in the kitchen?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)