|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank think Minnie brings no luck?
(a) She's too poor.
(b) She's too clumsy.
(c) She's too black.
(d) She's too dumb.
2. What is Fannie's reaction when she sees Minnie struggle into the main room in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) She cries and hugs Minnie.
(b) She runs to find the people that hurt Minnie.
(c) She calls for Sophie.
(d) She curses Frank.
3. What is the relationship between Sophie and Miss Leah?
(a) Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.
(b) Mother and daughter.
(c) Grandmother and grandchild.
4. What is Frank adamant about in regard to home?
(a) Home is wherever he and Minnie are together.
(b) Home is wherever family is.
(c) It is in London, not Nicodemus.
(d) It is always in New Orleans and nowhere else.
5. What do the men Frank meets from the train and town call Minnie?
(a) A "nigger."
(b) A "picanniny."
(c) An "animal."
(d) A "monkey."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Minnie want Sophie to show her work to?
2. Where does Fannie's sister Minnie currently live?
3. What news does Frank flaunt to make Sophie angry?
4. Who does Frank say colored people always put in charge?
5. Upon her entrance, it is apparent Minnie is __________.
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)