|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What finally calms Frank down after reading the telegram?
(a) Minnie's support to head back to New Orleans to handle his issues.
(b) Knowing he has a place to stay in the meantime.
(c) Knowing Minnie has land that is worth a lot of money.
(d) The white men from the train offer him a job.
2. What does Frank call Minnie once they are alone?
(a) An animal.
(b) A nigger.
(c) A picaninny.
(d) A monkey.
3. What is Miss Leah looking for but refuses to let Sophie tell her where it is?
(a) Her eyeglasses.
(b) Her gloves.
(c) Her cane.
(d) Her shawl.
4. What does Fannie think about Frank's feelings toward Minnie?
(a) She believes he is sorry.
(b) She thinks Frank loves Minnie but sometimes circumstances can be hard.
(c) She still believes Minnie should leave him.
(d) She thinks he will likely hit her again.
5. Where does Fannie's sister Minnie currently live?
(c) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frank is __________ about being called a colored poet.
2. What is Sophie trying to convince the Negroes of Nicodemus?
3. What about Frank is Minnie proud of?
4. How does Wil show he is a good man?
5. What does Frank hate about the U.S.?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)