|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank learn while he is in town?
(a) That Minnie's property is worth a lot of money.
(b) That most of the blacks are leaning towards selling to speculators.
(c) That Minnie's property is about to be put up for auction.
(d) That Sophie is a big name in Nicodemus.
2. What is Frank adamant about in regard to home?
(a) Home is wherever family is.
(b) Home is wherever he and Minnie are together.
(c) It is always in New Orleans and nowhere else.
(d) It is in London, not Nicodemus.
3. Frank's tone can be assumed as __________.
4. In the family, Fannie can be considered __________.
(a) The sister who chooses to ignore what does not directly affect her.
(b) The peacemaker.
(c) The instigator.
(d) The bravest.
5. What shows Minnie's ignorance of what Frank cares about in life?
(a) She tells him Nicodemus will be a paradise for black folks.
(b) She tells him Sophie forgives him.
(c) She comforts him by saying as long as they have each other, life is fine.
(d) She asks him doesn't he think the baby should be the first priority.
Short Answer Questions
1. What image in the mirror occupies Minnie as she prepares to get ready for dinner?
2. When excites Frank when Minnie receives her gift?
3. What finally calms Frank down after reading the telegram?
4. Where does Fannie's sister Minnie currently live?
5. Why does Frank think Minnie brings no luck?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)