|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Frank flaunt to make Sophie angry?
(a) Minnie plans to sell her share of the land and return to London.
(b) He just bought out a piece of land right next to Sophie.
(c) A second telegram informs Frank he has legal rights to some money from his father.
(d) His name is on Minnie's deed.
2. What shows Frank's personal rivalry with Sophie in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) He smirks at Sophie when Minnie hugs him.
(b) He asks Minnie to stop taking advice from Sophie.
(c) An inappropriate hand gesture at Sophie when Minnie hugs him.
(d) He greets everyone but blatantly ignores Sophie.
3. How does Sophie show her appreciation to Wil for fixing her fence?
(a) She sends Fannie to tell him thank you.
(b) She sends him flowers.
(c) She invites him to dinner.
(d) She bakes him a pie.
4. What stops Frank and Minnie from returning to their old life in London?
(a) Absolutely no money to buy him a passage ticket back.
(b) Frank needs to argue with his brothers for more money.
(c) Minnie wants to stay close to home.
(d) Frank has too many enemies back in London.
5. Where is Frank originally from?
(c) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Frank as Minnie speaks with her sisters about what to do about Frank?
2. What alternative does Frank think can also hurt Sophie?
3. Where is Sophie when Frank first enters home from town and sees Minnie?
4. How does Minnie and her family know what Frank's situation is in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who seems the most upset at Frank for his violent behavior?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)