|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Minnie yell to stop Sophie from hurting Frank?
(a) That it is Minnie's fault.
(b) That Sophie is overreacting.
(c) That she loves Frank.
(d) That Minnie is pregnant.
2. Minnie refuses to do what for Frank?
(a) Head to New Orleans to settle his issues.
(b) Go back to London with him.
(c) Run his telegram to the post office.
(d) Ask Sophie to split up the land and sell her share.
3. What does Frank do with Minnie before she meets his friends?
(a) Gives her a fashion makeover.
(b) Tells her how to act.
(c) Tells her he loves her.
(d) Proposes to her.
4. According to Miss Leah, Kansas's winter teaches you what?
(a) There's nothing to hide behind between you and your soul.
(b) Your tenacity to survive.
(c) Your determination to keep free.
(d) Your strength.
5. What happens to Miss Leah's children after she is free?
(a) They die from illnesses on the way out west.
(b) They are killed by natives when they move out west.
(c) They all die from fever.
(d) They are kidnapped and lynched.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Frank originally from?
2. How does Minnie and her family know what Frank's situation is in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does the sisters' ritual celebrate?
4. Who does Frank say colored people always put in charge?
5. What does Frank do while in town?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)