|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Minnie refuses to do what for Frank?
(a) Ask Sophie to split up the land and sell her share.
(b) Run his telegram to the post office.
(c) Head to New Orleans to settle his issues.
(d) Go back to London with him.
2. Upon her entrance, it is apparent Minnie is __________.
(b) In poor condition.
3. What is Minnie and Frank's reaction when they see Sophie in the kitchen?
(a) They clasp each other's hands in fear of what Sophie will say or do.
(b) They are both nervously startled.
(c) Frank is happy for the opportunity to apologize to Sophie while Minnie smiles on.
(d) Minnie is excited and runs to hug her while Frank waits.
4. What is Fannie's manner at the train station?
(a) Impatient to get home again.
(b) Curious about the trains engineering.
(c) Impatiently excited.
(d) Coquettish with Wil.
5. What does Frank ask for in Act 2, Scene 5 that Fannie refuses?
(a) A loan.
(c) A glass of water.
(d) Fannie's deed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at home waiting to see Minnie?
2. What does Fannie offer Frank in Act 2, Scene 5?
3. Wil is raised by whom?
4. What does Miss Leah share with Minnie about James's feelings toward her children?
5. What does Miss Leah tell Minnie about her pregnancy?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)