|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the reader discover about Sophie's past?
(a) She came from a well-respected and educated family.
(b) She is a mestizo.
(c) She is a mulatto.
(d) She was part of the Underground Railroad.
2. Minnie refuses to do what for Frank?
(a) Go back to London with him.
(b) Ask Sophie to split up the land and sell her share.
(c) Run his telegram to the post office.
(d) Head to New Orleans to settle his issues.
3. Who is interested in the Bakers' land?
(a) White speculators.
(b) Sophie Washington.
(c) Frank Charles.
(d) Wil Parrish.
4. What does Minnie say that shows some doubt about her forgiveness for Frank?
(a) She remarks that she "used to love him so much."
(b) She says she sees "Fannie so much happier with a man like Wil."
(c) She states she "doesn't know how much more anger she can take from him."
(d) She responds to Fannie that she's "felt greater love before."
5. What is Sophie's mood before she encounters Frank in the yard?
(a) Disappointed in the town.
(b) Disappointed in herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frank's reaction to Fannie's offer?
2. Why are Fannie, Sophie, and Minnie staying up so late at night?
3. Frank shows __________ about his behavior towards MInnie and her family.
4. Who comes to help Fannie and Sophie pick up Minnie and Frank?
5. Where is Minnie while Fannie and Miss Leah prepares dinner and Frank speaks with Sophie in the yard?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)