|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sophie's attitude toward Frank when they first meet?
(c) Overly warm.
2. What is Frank adamant about in regard to home?
(a) Home is wherever he and Minnie are together.
(b) It is in London, not Nicodemus.
(c) It is always in New Orleans and nowhere else.
(d) Home is wherever family is.
3. Where among the sisters does Minnie fit?
(a) She is the middle child.
(b) She is the youngest.
(c) She is the eldest.
(d) She is an adopted child.
4. Miss Leah is _________ in regards to her old age.
(a) In denial.
5. What does Miss Leah refuse to use despite her obvious need?
(b) A shawl.
(c) A cane.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fannie prefer Minnie deal with her injury?
2. Why does Miss Leah begin to have children so early?
3. How does Minnie explain her injury?
4. Why does Miss Leah stay with Sophie and Fannie rather than in her own home?
5. What place does Wil miss?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)