|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fannie working on with Miss Leah and others in Nicodemus?
(a) Opening a school.
(b) Negotiable prices for speculators.
(c) Plans to expand Nicodemus.
(d) Writing a book of their stories.
2. What is Frank's attitude from the start?
(a) He is excited to meet Minnie's family.
(b) He is competitive with Wil.
(c) He is nervous about Sophie and Fannie's opinion of him.
(d) He does not want to be there.
3. Wil Parrish can be described as _________.
4. Where does Frank go to in Act 1, Scene IV?
(a) To the local pub.
(b) The telegraph office.
(c) Out for a walk.
(d) The train station.
5. Where does Fannie's sister Minnie currently live?
(c) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Frank is Minnie proud of?
2. Frank is __________ about being called a colored poet.
3. What is Fannie's manner at the train station?
4. What does Wil bring when he arrives to dinner?
5. Out of all the sisters, what does Miss Leah count on Minnie doing?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)