|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Minnie doing when Act I, Scene IV ends?
(a) Timidly rocking back and forth on the porch.
(b) Sewing happily with Miss Leah.
(c) Giving Frank a kiss goodbye as he leaves for town.
(d) Undoing her plaits.
2. Where is Frank originally from?
(c) New Orleans.
3. How does Sophie show her appreciation to Wil for fixing her fence?
(a) She bakes him a pie.
(b) She invites him to dinner.
(c) She sends Fannie to tell him thank you.
(d) She sends him flowers.
4. Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie's relationship is _________.
5. What is Miss Leah looking for but refuses to let Sophie tell her where it is?
(a) Her eyeglasses.
(b) Her cane.
(c) Her gloves.
(d) Her shawl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Minnie wear upon arrival that indicates her lifestyle away from Kansas?
2. Minnie and Frank's relationship can be described as __________.
3. What is the relationship between Sophie and Miss Leah?
4. What does Miss Leah refuse to use despite her obvious need?
5. Where does Fannie's sister Minnie currently live?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)