|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What image in the mirror occupies Minnie as she prepares to get ready for dinner?
(a) A scar.
(b) A bruise on her arm.
(c) A cut on her hand.
(d) A bruised face.
2. Why are Minnie and Frank visiting the U.S.?
(a) To handle Minnie's share of property.
(b) To visit Miss Leah before she passes on.
(c) Solely to visit Sophie and Fannie.
(d) To handle Frank's father's will.
3. What is Miss Leah looking for but refuses to let Sophie tell her where it is?
(a) Her eyeglasses.
(b) Her shawl.
(c) Her gloves.
(d) Her cane.
4. What is Sophie's attitude toward Frank when they first meet?
(b) Overly warm.
5. What does Miss Leah refuse to use despite her obvious need?
(a) A shawl.
(c) A cane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Minnie and Frank's relationship can be described as __________.
2. What is Minnie doing when Act I, Scene IV ends?
3. Upon her entrance, it is apparent Minnie is __________.
4. Who is the only one to not say goodnight to Miss Leah?
5. Who is the last to get out of bed the day after Minnie arrives?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)