|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Frank when he first travels to Europe?
2. What does Frank do with Minnie before she meets his friends?
(a) Gives her a fashion makeover.
(b) Tells her he loves her.
(c) Tells her how to act.
(d) Proposes to her.
3. What is Sophie celebrating when Miss Leah enters her home?
(a) An end to worrying.
(b) Fannie's birthday.
(c) Her Birthday.
(d) Her sister coming home.
4. What does Wil bring when he arrives to dinner?
(a) Flowers for Sophie.
(b) Flowers for Minnie.
(c) Flowers for Fannie.
(d) Flowers for Miss Leah.
5. What does Minnie miss about colored people?
(a) The natural comraderie.
(b) Their songs and stories.
(c) The way they look.
(d) Their strength in surviving anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Minnie wear upon arrival that indicates her lifestyle away from Kansas?
2. How does Fannie prefer Minnie deal with her injury?
3. How did Frank's father meet his mother?
4. Why are Minnie and Frank visiting the U.S.?
5. Where does Frank go to in Act 1, Scene IV?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)