|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wil Parrish can be described as _________.
2. Miss Leah is _________ in regards to her old age.
(a) In denial.
3. What is Frank's attitude from the start?
(a) He is excited to meet Minnie's family.
(b) He is nervous about Sophie and Fannie's opinion of him.
(c) He is competitive with Wil.
(d) He does not want to be there.
4. Wil is raised by whom?
(a) Seminole Natives.
(b) Freed slaves.
(c) White slaveowners.
(d) His grandparents.
5. What does Frank call Minnie once they are alone?
(a) An animal.
(b) A picaninny.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A nigger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fannie's manner at the train station?
2. Sophie will accept Frank as long as __________.
3. What does Wil bring when he arrives to dinner?
4. How does Sophie show her appreciation to Wil for fixing her fence?
5. Upon her entrance, it is apparent Minnie is __________.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)