|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Miss Leah about Minnie's life abroad?
(a) The education system is not segregated between blacks and whites.
(b) Black people get to vote.
(c) There is still slavery.
(d) There are no Jim Crow laws.
2. According to Sophie, a homesteader needs _________ to survive.
(a) To be white.
(b) A man.
3. Where among the sisters does Minnie fit?
(a) She is an adopted child.
(b) She is the middle child.
(c) She is the youngest.
(d) She is the eldest.
4. Frank's tone can be assumed as __________.
5. How did Frank's father meet his mother?
(a) His father owned Frank's mother.
(b) They worked on the same plantation.
(c) Frank's mother kept house for Frank's grandfather.
(d) In the town grocery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Miss Leah is _________ in regards to her old age.
2. What place does Wil miss?
3. What is it like for Miss Leah the first time she has sex?
4. Minnie and Frank's relationship can be described as __________.
5. Out of all the sisters, what does Miss Leah count on Minnie doing?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)