|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sisters' ritual celebrate?
(a) Their womanhood.
(b) Their freedom.
(c) The fact that they are property owners.
(d) Independence of men.
2. Minnie and Frank's relationship can be described as __________.
(a) Female dominant.
(c) Male dominant.
(d) Unconditionally loving.
3. What is it like for Miss Leah the first time she has sex?
(b) Scary and awful.
(d) She already feels dead inside by this time.
4. How old is Frank when he first travels to Europe?
5. Frank is __________ about being called a colored poet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Frank originally from?
2. What does Wil bring when he arrives to dinner?
3. Sophie will accept Frank as long as __________.
4. Why does Miss Leah begin to have children so early?
5. What is Fannie's manner at the train station?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)