|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frank's tone can be assumed as __________.
2. Minnie and Frank's relationship can be described as __________.
(a) Unconditionally loving.
(b) Female dominant.
(c) Male dominant.
3. How does Sophie show her appreciation to Wil for fixing her fence?
(a) She bakes him a pie.
(b) She sends him flowers.
(c) She sends Fannie to tell him thank you.
(d) She invites him to dinner.
4. What does Frank mention that offends Wil?
(a) Reference to being a homesteader.
(b) Reference to being a slave.
(c) Reference to being a wild Indian.
(d) Reference to being illiterate.
5. Miss Leah is _________ in regards to her old age.
(a) In denial.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it difficult for Frank to miss colored people?
2. What does Frank give Fannie as a gift?
3. What about Frank is Minnie proud of?
4. Sophie will accept Frank as long as __________.
5. What is Sophie's attitude toward Frank when they first meet?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)