|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Frank when he first travels to Europe?
2. What image in the mirror occupies Minnie as she prepares to get ready for dinner?
(a) A scar.
(b) A cut on her hand.
(c) A bruised face.
(d) A bruise on her arm.
3. How can the reader tell Sophie is older than Fannie?
(a) Sophie makes better coffee.
(b) Sophie uses a cane.
(c) Fannie is described as wearing girlish clothing.
(d) Fannie often defers to what Sophie says.
4. What are Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
(a) He disrespects her.
(b) He admires her.
(c) He thinks she can be boring.
(d) He dislikes the way she handles home life.
5. Who is the only one to not say goodnight to Miss Leah?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fannie's manner at the train station?
2. Who comes to help Fannie and Sophie pick up Minnie and Frank?
3. What is Sophie's attitude toward Frank when they first meet?
4. Where does Frank go to in Act 1, Scene IV?
5. What is it like for Miss Leah the first time she has sex?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)