|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fannie prefer Minnie deal with her injury?
(a) Fannie thinks Minnie should talk about it only to Frank.
(b) Fannie prefers to not talk about it at all.
(c) Quietly among family only.
(d) Openly and not hidden.
2. How does Minnie first react to moving abroad?
(a) She focuses on her work more than her surroundings.
(b) She is scared of the novelty.
(c) She does not care as long as she is with Frank.
(d) She is excited about the different culture.
3. Wil is raised by whom?
(a) Freed slaves.
(b) His grandparents.
(c) Seminole Natives.
(d) White slaveowners.
4. Who is the only one to not say goodnight to Miss Leah?
5. Minnie and Frank's relationship can be described as __________.
(a) Unconditionally loving.
(b) Male dominant.
(c) Female dominant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sophie carry with her on her way back from grocery shopping in town?
2. What does Frank mention that offends Wil?
3. Where is Frank originally from?
4. Why is it difficult for Frank to miss colored people?
5. How does Minnie explain her injury?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)