|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Frank go to in Act 1, Scene IV?
(a) The telegraph office.
(b) The train station.
(c) To the local pub.
(d) Out for a walk.
2. Who does Frank stop to talk to before he greets Minnie's sisters?
(a) The ticket collector.
(b) The station manager.
(c) Some white men from the train.
(d) Wil Parrish.
3. Wil is raised by whom?
(a) Freed slaves.
(b) His grandparents.
(c) Seminole Natives.
(d) White slaveowners.
4. Frank can be considered what about prairie life?
5. According to Sophie, a homesteader needs _________ to survive.
(a) To be white.
(d) A man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sophie carry with her on her way back from grocery shopping in town?
2. Who is at home waiting to see Minnie?
3. How can the reader tell Sophie is older than Fannie?
4. What does Sophie think about Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
5. Sophie will accept Frank as long as __________.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)