|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plan does Miss Leah have for Frank?
(a) Let him sell Minnie's land and leave as long as Minnie stays.
(b) Poison him.
(c) Buy the land back so he can leave.
(d) Shoot him.
2. Minnie and Frank's relationship can be described as __________.
(b) Female dominant.
(c) Unconditionally loving.
(d) Male dominant.
3. In the family, Fannie can be considered __________.
(a) The bravest.
(b) The instigator.
(c) The sister who chooses to ignore what does not directly affect her.
(d) The peacemaker.
4. What image in the mirror occupies Minnie as she prepares to get ready for dinner?
(a) A cut on her hand.
(b) A scar.
(c) A bruise on her arm.
(d) A bruised face.
5. What is Frank's demeanor as he is invited into the house by Fannie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sophie trying to convince the Negroes of Nicodemus?
2. How can the reader tell Sophie is older than Fannie?
3. What does Minnie want to do with her hair?
4. Frank can be considered what about prairie life?
5. Why does Miss Leah begin to have children so early?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)