|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frank is __________ about being called a colored poet.
2. What is it like for Miss Leah the first time she has sex?
(b) Scary and awful.
(c) She already feels dead inside by this time.
3. When is the first thing Frank does when he reads the telegram?
(a) Goes to his room to drink.
(b) Leaves the house for a walk.
(c) Yell at Minnie that it is her fault.
(d) Furiously writes a response to the sender.
4. What does Fannie include in her drawings of Nicodemus?
(a) Fannie and Wil standing next to each other.
(b) Everyone but Frank.
(c) Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie.
(d) Minnie's stylish hat.
5. What does Frank hate about the U.S.?
(c) The lack of appreciation for poetry.
(d) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Minnie doing when Act I, Scene IV ends?
2. What does Minnie want to do with her hair?
3. What rule does Sophie want to pass in Nicodemus?
4. What does Wil bring when he arrives to dinner?
5. What is in Frank's hand when he finally arrives back home?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)