|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Minnie first react to moving abroad?
(a) She focuses on her work more than her surroundings.
(b) She is excited about the different culture.
(c) She does not care as long as she is with Frank.
(d) She is scared of the novelty.
2. What is Minnie and Frank's reaction when they see Sophie in the kitchen?
(a) Frank is happy for the opportunity to apologize to Sophie while Minnie smiles on.
(b) Minnie is excited and runs to hug her while Frank waits.
(c) They clasp each other's hands in fear of what Sophie will say or do.
(d) They are both nervously startled.
3. Who does Frank stop to talk to before he greets Minnie's sisters?
(a) The ticket collector.
(b) Wil Parrish.
(c) Some white men from the train.
(d) The station manager.
4. What about Frank is Minnie proud of?
(a) His father's status.
(b) His looks and travel experience.
(c) His riches.
(d) His easy nature.
5. What stops Frank and Minnie from returning to their old life in London?
(a) Absolutely no money to buy him a passage ticket back.
(b) Minnie wants to stay close to home.
(c) Frank has too many enemies back in London.
(d) Frank needs to argue with his brothers for more money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon her entrance, it is apparent Minnie is __________.
2. How does Fannie prefer Minnie deal with her injury?
3. How does Minnie explain her injury?
4. What troubles Frank about his racial history?
5. Why does Miss Leah begin to have children so early?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)