|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Minnie explain her injury?
(a) She slipped when in New Orleans.
(b) She was dancing and fell in the street.
(c) She fell on the train.
(d) She was cutting wood.
2. What image in the mirror occupies Minnie as she prepares to get ready for dinner?
(a) A cut on her hand.
(b) A bruise on her arm.
(c) A scar.
(d) A bruised face.
3. About a week after Frank's physical outburst, Act 2, Scene 2 opens up with everyone getting ready to go where?
(b) A picnic.
(c) The Saturday market.
(d) The train station.
4. What does Frank do with Minnie before she meets his friends?
(a) Tells her how to act.
(b) Tells her he loves her.
(c) Proposes to her.
(d) Gives her a fashion makeover.
5. Who is at home waiting to see Minnie?
(a) Miss Leah.
(b) Miss Lewiston.
(c) Wil Parrish.
(d) Miss Baker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Out of all the sisters, what does Miss Leah count on Minnie doing?
2. What shows Minnie's ignorance of what Frank cares about in life?
3. Why are Minnie and Frank visiting the U.S.?
4. What do the men Frank meets from the train and town call Minnie?
5. What about Frank is Minnie proud of?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)