|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to help Fannie and Sophie pick up Minnie and Frank?
(a) Mr. Baker.
(b) Miss Leah.
(c) Mr. Lewiston.
(d) Wil Parrish.
2. What does Miss Leah think of James, the father of her children?
(a) She loves him more than anything else.
(b) She has no feelings toward the man.
(c) She could have loved him if it was her choice.
(d) She despises him.
3. When Frank walks aggressively toward Minnie what is Sophie's reaction?
(a) She punches Frank in the face.
(b) She aims a shotgun at him.
(c) She lunges toward Frank.
(d) She steps in front of Minnie to protect her.
4. Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie's relationship is _________.
5. Who does Frank stop to talk to before he greets Minnie's sisters?
(a) Wil Parrish.
(b) The station manager.
(c) Some white men from the train.
(d) The ticket collector.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frank is __________ about being called a colored poet.
2. According to Miss Leah, Kansas's winter teaches you what?
3. How does Minnie explain her injury?
4. How does Sophie show her appreciation to Wil for fixing her fence?
5. What is Sophie's attitude toward Frank when they first meet?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)