|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Leah think of James, the father of her children?
(a) She has no feelings toward the man.
(b) She loves him more than anything else.
(c) She despises him.
(d) She could have loved him if it was her choice.
2. What does the sisters' ritual celebrate?
(a) Their freedom.
(b) Their womanhood.
(c) The fact that they are property owners.
(d) Independence of men.
3. What news does Minnie yell to stop Sophie from hurting Frank?
(a) That Minnie is pregnant.
(b) That she loves Frank.
(c) That Sophie is overreacting.
(d) That it is Minnie's fault.
4. How does Fannie show Frank a warm welcome?
(a) She shakes his hand for a long time.
(b) She gives him a bear hug.
(c) She smiles warmly at him.
(d) She kisses his cheek.
5. How does Frank win Minnie over when they first meet?
(a) He sings to her.
(b) He writes a poem about her.
(c) He dedicates a poem to her.
(d) He follows her until she agrees to go out on a date.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Miss Leah when she has her first child?
2. Who does Minnie want Sophie to show her work to?
3. How does Minnie and her family know what Frank's situation is in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Why is it difficult for Frank to miss colored people?
5. Where does Frank go to in Act 1, Scene IV?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)