|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Miss Leah begin to have children so early?
(a) This allows her to not work on the plantation.
(b) It is the only form of love she knows.
(c) She is raped by the slave owner.
(d) Her slave owner makes her.
2. Out of all the sisters, what does Miss Leah count on Minnie doing?
(a) Go to college.
(b) Have children.
(c) Care for the farm.
(d) Care for Miss Leah.
3. What does Frank do while in town?
(b) Gives a poetry reading.
(c) Picks up flowers and candies for Minnie.
(d) Picks up a white woman.
4. What does Minnie want to do with her hair?
(a) Braid it.
(b) Cut it real short.
(c) Straighten it.
(d) Grow it long.
5. When is the first thing Frank does when he reads the telegram?
(a) Yell at Minnie that it is her fault.
(b) Goes to his room to drink.
(c) Leaves the house for a walk.
(d) Furiously writes a response to the sender.
Short Answer Questions
1. Frank tells the white men on the train Minnie is __________.
2. How old is Miss Leah when she has her first child?
3. What is Frank adamant about in regard to home?
4. What does Frank call Minnie once they are alone?
5. Why is it difficult for Frank to miss colored people?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)