|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frank can be considered what about prairie life?
2. What does Miss Leah insinuate when she says Sophie is out all week not to swing votes but for other reasons?
(a) Sophie is avoiding Minnie.
(b) Sophie is planning something sneaky to swing the vote.
(c) Sophie is avoiding Frank.
(d) Sophie is working on the speculators as much as her speech.
3. Frank threatens to do what to Minnie in Act 2, scene 2?
(a) Purposefully cause a miscarriage.
(b) Leave her in Kansas.
(c) Bring her to town and sell her off.
(d) Kill her and her family.
4. How does Fannie prefer Minnie deal with her injury?
(a) Openly and not hidden.
(b) Fannie thinks Minnie should talk about it only to Frank.
(c) Fannie prefers to not talk about it at all.
(d) Quietly among family only.
5. What do the sister's give Minnie for her 21st birthday?
(a) A deed to a third of the property.
(b) A deed to all their land in Nicodemus, Kansas.
(c) A paid for passage ticket back to London.
(d) An expensive dress so she wouldn't miss London so much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frank's attitude from the start?
2. How does Minnie and her family know what Frank's situation is in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. About a week after Frank's physical outburst, Act 2, Scene 2 opens up with everyone getting ready to go where?
4. What is Fannie's manner at the train station?
5. What does Frank learn while he is in town?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)