|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Frank is Minnie proud of?
(a) His looks and travel experience.
(b) His easy nature.
(c) His riches.
(d) His father's status.
2. Who does Frank stop to talk to before he greets Minnie's sisters?
(a) Wil Parrish.
(b) Some white men from the train.
(c) The station manager.
(d) The ticket collector.
3. What does the sisters' ritual celebrate?
(a) Independence of men.
(b) The fact that they are property owners.
(c) Their womanhood.
(d) Their freedom.
4. How does Fannie show Frank a warm welcome?
(a) She gives him a bear hug.
(b) She smiles warmly at him.
(c) She kisses his cheek.
(d) She shakes his hand for a long time.
5. Minnie and Frank's relationship can be described as __________.
(a) Unconditionally loving.
(b) Male dominant.
(d) Female dominant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Sophie and Fannie walk in on Minnie and Frank?
2. What does Fannie include in her drawings of Nicodemus?
3. Frank is __________ about being called a colored poet.
4. What is it like for Miss Leah the first time she has sex?
5. Who is the last to get out of bed the day after Minnie arrives?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)