|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frank is __________ about being called a colored poet.
2. What is Sophie's attitude toward Frank when they first meet?
(b) Overly warm.
3. How does Minnie and her family know what Frank's situation is in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Wil tells them what he has heard in town.
(b) Frank yells it aloud in anger.
(c) Sophie demands Frank explain his behavior.
(d) Fannie reads the telegram aloud.
4. What truth does Frank finally face when Minnie tries to comfort him?
(a) That he is a bastard.
(b) That he is lucky to have Minnie.
(c) That he needs the black community's support.
(d) That Sophie is right about everything.
5. How old is Miss Leah when she has her first child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sophie trying to convince the Negroes of Nicodemus?
2. What does Frank fear most in his life since receiving the telegram?
3. How does Frank win Minnie over when they first meet?
4. What does Frank hate about the U.S.?
5. Why is it difficult for Frank to miss colored people?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)