|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Frank when he first travels to Europe?
2. Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie's relationship is _________.
3. Why does Frank think Minnie brings no luck?
(a) She's too black.
(b) She's too dumb.
(c) She's too clumsy.
(d) She's too poor.
4. What does the sisters' ritual celebrate?
(a) Independence of men.
(b) Their womanhood.
(c) Their freedom.
(d) The fact that they are property owners.
5. Who comes to help Fannie and Sophie pick up Minnie and Frank?
(a) Mr. Baker.
(b) Miss Leah.
(c) Wil Parrish.
(d) Mr. Lewiston.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sophie trying to convince the Negroes of Nicodemus?
2. What does Minnie want to do with her hair?
3. Frank threatens to do what to Minnie in Act 2, scene 2?
4. How did Frank's father meet his mother?
5. What shows Minnie's ignorance of what Frank cares about in life?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)