|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do white folks call Nicodemus?
(a) "Black death."
2. What is in Frank's hand when he finally arrives back home?
(a) A bottle of whiskey.
(c) A flask.
(d) A shotgun.
3. What surprises Miss Leah about Minnie's life abroad?
(a) There is still slavery.
(b) Black people get to vote.
(c) There are no Jim Crow laws.
(d) The education system is not segregated between blacks and whites.
4. Minnie and Frank's relationship can be described as __________.
(a) Male dominant.
(b) Unconditionally loving.
(c) Female dominant.
5. What finally calms Frank down after reading the telegram?
(a) Minnie's support to head back to New Orleans to handle his issues.
(b) Knowing Minnie has land that is worth a lot of money.
(c) Knowing he has a place to stay in the meantime.
(d) The white men from the train offer him a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Minnie wear upon arrival that indicates her lifestyle away from Kansas?
2. What happens when Sophie and Fannie walk in on Minnie and Frank?
3. What do the men Frank meets from the train and town call Minnie?
4. What is Minnie and Frank's reaction when they see Sophie in the kitchen?
5. Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie's relationship is _________.
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)