|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Frank when he first travels to Europe?
2. How does Fannie show Frank a warm welcome?
(a) She smiles warmly at him.
(b) She kisses his cheek.
(c) She gives him a bear hug.
(d) She shakes his hand for a long time.
3. Where is Frank originally from?
(c) New Orleans.
4. What troubles Frank about his racial history?
(a) He is part white.
(b) He is part black.
(c) He is part Native American.
(d) He looks white.
5. What does Frank hate about the U.S.?
(a) The weather.
(b) The lack of appreciation for poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men Frank meets from the train and town call Minnie?
2. What finally calms Frank down after reading the telegram?
3. What does Minnie wear upon arrival that indicates her lifestyle away from Kansas?
4. What does Frank pass as when in town?
5. What is Minnie and Frank's reaction when they see Sophie in the kitchen?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)