|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Frank when he first travels to Europe?
2. What does Sophie think about Wil's feelings toward Fannie?
(a) She does not understand it.
(b) She is upset by it.
(c) She supports it.
(d) It doesn't bother her as long as no one is hurt.
3. What does Fannie include in her drawings of Nicodemus?
(a) Everyone but Frank.
(b) Minnie's stylish hat.
(c) Fannie and Wil standing next to each other.
(d) Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie.
4. Why is it difficult for Frank to miss colored people?
(a) He never had that community feeling to miss it.
(b) He regrets treating slaves badly when he was younger.
(c) He never knew many black people.
(d) He is mistreated by blacks wherever he goes.
5. Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie's relationship is _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank call Minnie once they are alone?
2. Where is Sophie when Frank first enters home from town and sees Minnie?
3. What happens when Sophie and Fannie walk in on Minnie and Frank?
4. How does Minnie explain her injury?
5. Who does Minnie want Sophie to show her work to?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)