|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank learn while he is in town?
(a) That Minnie's property is about to be put up for auction.
(b) That Minnie's property is worth a lot of money.
(c) That Sophie is a big name in Nicodemus.
(d) That most of the blacks are leaning towards selling to speculators.
2. What does Fannie include in her drawings of Nicodemus?
(a) Everyone but Frank.
(b) Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie.
(c) Fannie and Wil standing next to each other.
(d) Minnie's stylish hat.
3. When excites Frank when Minnie receives her gift?
(a) He is excited to see Minnie wearing more than her country dresses.
(b) He knows how much the land is worth.
(c) Hs is excited as long as she is excited.
(d) He is happy to return back to London soon.
4. Sophie, Fannie, and Minnie's relationship is _________.
5. About a week after Frank's physical outburst, Act 2, Scene 2 opens up with everyone getting ready to go where?
(a) A picnic.
(b) The train station.
(d) The Saturday market.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank do while in town?
2. Frank's tone can be assumed as __________.
3. Why does Frank think Minnie brings no luck?
4. Out of all the sisters, what does Miss Leah count on Minnie doing?
5. Frank is __________ about being called a colored poet.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)