|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Frank's attitude from the start?
(a) He is competitive with Wil.
(b) He is nervous about Sophie and Fannie's opinion of him.
(c) He is excited to meet Minnie's family.
(d) He does not want to be there.
2. What troubles Frank about his racial history?
(a) He is part black.
(b) He is part white.
(c) He is part Native American.
(d) He looks white.
3. Frank tells the white men on the train Minnie is __________.
(a) A gift from his brothers.
(b) A whore he won in a card game.
(c) An indentured servant.
(d) A prostitute.
4. What about Frank is Minnie proud of?
(a) His riches.
(b) His father's status.
(c) His looks and travel experience.
(d) His easy nature.
5. What does Minnie wear upon arrival that indicates her lifestyle away from Kansas?
(d) A homely dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Miss Leah when she has her first child?
2. What shows Minnie's ignorance of what Frank cares about in life?
3. What is Fannie's manner at the train station?
4. Who comes to help Fannie and Sophie pick up Minnie and Frank?
5. Why are Fannie, Sophie, and Minnie staying up so late at night?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)