|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Minnie and her family know what Frank's situation is in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Frank yells it aloud in anger.
(b) Wil tells them what he has heard in town.
(c) Fannie reads the telegram aloud.
(d) Sophie demands Frank explain his behavior.
2. What stops Frank and Minnie from returning to their old life in London?
(a) Frank needs to argue with his brothers for more money.
(b) Minnie wants to stay close to home.
(c) Absolutely no money to buy him a passage ticket back.
(d) Frank has too many enemies back in London.
3. What do the sister's give Minnie for her 21st birthday?
(a) A deed to all their land in Nicodemus, Kansas.
(b) A deed to a third of the property.
(c) An expensive dress so she wouldn't miss London so much.
(d) A paid for passage ticket back to London.
4. Out of all the sisters, what does Miss Leah count on Minnie doing?
(a) Have children.
(b) Care for Miss Leah.
(c) Care for the farm.
(d) Go to college.
5. Why are Minnie and Frank visiting the U.S.?
(a) To handle Frank's father's will.
(b) To visit Miss Leah before she passes on.
(c) To handle Minnie's share of property.
(d) Solely to visit Sophie and Fannie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank think Minnie brings no luck?
2. What is Minnie and Frank's reaction when they see Sophie in the kitchen?
3. What news does Minnie yell to stop Sophie from hurting Frank?
4. What does Frank mention that offends Wil?
5. Frank can be considered what about prairie life?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)