|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sophie's attitude toward Frank when they first meet?
(a) Overly warm.
2. Where among the sisters does Minnie fit?
(a) She is the middle child.
(b) She is the eldest.
(c) She is the youngest.
(d) She is an adopted child.
3. What do white folks call Nicodemus?
(d) "Black death."
4. What happens when Sophie and Fannie walk in on Minnie and Frank?
(a) Frank pushes Minnie.
(b) Frank walks toward Minnie with a raised hand.
(c) Frank slaps Minnie.
(d) Minnie pushes Frank.
5. Frank threatens to do what to Minnie in Act 2, scene 2?
(a) Purposefully cause a miscarriage.
(b) Leave her in Kansas.
(c) Kill her and her family.
(d) Bring her to town and sell her off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wil bring when he arrives to dinner?
2. What news does Minnie yell to stop Sophie from hurting Frank?
3. What does Fannie want from Sophie in regard to Minnie's happiness?
4. Who does Frank stop to talk to before he greets Minnie's sisters?
5. What does Frank fear most in his life since receiving the telegram?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)