Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What truth does Frank finally face when Minnie tries to comfort him?
(a) That he needs the black community's support.
(b) That he is a bastard.
(c) That Sophie is right about everything.
(d) That he is lucky to have Minnie.
2. Who does Frank stop to talk to before he greets Minnie's sisters?
(a) The station manager.
(b) Some white men from the train.
(c) The ticket collector.
(d) Wil Parrish.
3. Why are Fannie, Sophie, and Minnie staying up so late at night?
(a) They are discussing the expansion plans of Nicodemus.
(b) They are waiting to hear from Wil Parrish.
(c) They are waiting for Frank to come home.
(d) They are preparing for their ritual.
4. What image in the mirror occupies Minnie as she prepares to get ready for dinner?
(a) A cut on her hand.
(b) A scar.
(c) A bruise on her arm.
(d) A bruised face.
5. When is the first thing Frank does when he reads the telegram?
(a) Goes to his room to drink.
(b) Furiously writes a response to the sender.
(c) Leaves the house for a walk.
(d) Yell at Minnie that it is her fault.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Miss Leah when she has her first child?
2. How does Fannie show Frank a warm welcome?
3. Where is Frank originally from?
4. How did Frank's father meet his mother?
5. What finally calms Frank down after reading the telegram?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)