|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Minnie most concerned about the day after Frank pushes her in front of her sisters?
(a) Sophie's reactions.
(b) Frank's well-being.
(c) Her baby.
(d) What Miss Leah thinks about Frank.
2. How does Minnie first react to moving abroad?
(a) She is excited about the different culture.
(b) She focuses on her work more than her surroundings.
(c) She is scared of the novelty.
(d) She does not care as long as she is with Frank.
3. What does Wil think of bad memories?
(a) They make the good ones sweeter.
(b) His life would be empty if he did not have any bad memories.
(c) There are too many too count for a black man.
(d) He can do without them.
4. What does Miss Leah share about her past concerning her children?
(a) All her children are the little ones she worked next to on the plantation.
(b) She gave birth to ten that were sold and five while free.
(c) She never gave successful birth while a slave and paid for it.
(d) She was able to find two of her sold children after she was freed.
5. What does Fannie pressure Minnie to do regarding Frank?
(a) Leave Frank.
(b) Work it out with Frank.
(c) Talk with Sophie about it because she knows best.
(d) Seek revenge against Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Minnie give to justify forgiveness for Frank's behavior?
2. What hurts Sophie's feelings enough to stop her from advising Minnie?
3. Frank can be considered what about prairie life?
4. What does the reader discover about Sophie's past?
5. How does Frank win Minnie over when they first meet?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)