|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What image in the mirror occupies Minnie as she prepares to get ready for dinner?
(a) A cut on her hand.
(b) A bruised face.
(c) A bruise on her arm.
(d) A scar.
2. Which character in Act II Scene IV carries a shotgun at the front porch?
(b) Wil Parrish.
(c) Miss Leah.
3. What does Wil bring when he arrives to dinner?
(a) Flowers for Minnie.
(b) Flowers for Fannie.
(c) Flowers for Miss Leah.
(d) Flowers for Sophie.
4. What does Minnie reveal about Frank's current situation in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Frank owes money from gambling in London.
(b) Frank is not getting work as a poet.
(c) His family has disowned him now that his father is dead.
(d) Frank just found out his father is not his real father.
5. What is Minnie's reactions when she first sees Frank again after her talk with Fannie?
(a) She sits still with a fixed stare.
(b) She runs to hug him.
(c) She slowly approaches him to talk.
(d) She turns her head away until he kisses her.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to MInnie, what event causes Frank to escalate his hate for black people?
2. How does Fannie prefer Minnie deal with her injury?
3. Where is Frank as Minnie speaks with her sisters about what to do about Frank?
4. What does Fannie pressure Minnie to do regarding Frank?
5. How does Frank win Minnie over when they first meet?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)