|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miss Leah tells stories to Minnie and mentions a man named James. Who is James to Miss Leah?
(a) Miss Leah's previous slave owner.
(b) Miss Leah's late husband.
(c) Miss Leah's first child.
(d) Miss Leah's overseer.
2. What does the sisters' ritual celebrate?
(a) Their womanhood.
(b) The fact that they are property owners.
(c) Independence of men.
(d) Their freedom.
3. How does Wil show he is a good man?
(a) He helps whomever whenever he can.
(b) He carries a shotgun and watches over the women's safety.
(c) He stands up to Frank when he says disrespectful things to the women.
(d) He is the only one to help Miss Leah walk without a cane.
4. Frank is __________ about being called a colored poet.
5. What is Minnie most concerned about the day after Frank pushes her in front of her sisters?
(a) Her baby.
(b) Sophie's reactions.
(c) What Miss Leah thinks about Frank.
(d) Frank's well-being.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Leah share about her past concerning her children?
2. What does Minnie compare the beginnings of her life with Frank to?
3. When talking to Fannie, what does Minnie say she wants from Frank?
4. What does Minnie say that shows some doubt about her forgiveness for Frank?
5. Where is Frank as Minnie speaks with her sisters about what to do about Frank?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)