|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When talking to Fannie, what does Minnie say she wants from Frank?
(a) For Frank to like Nicodemus, Kansas.
(b) Frank's approval of her behavior.
(c) For their marriage to return to what it was like in the begining.
(d) For her to be accepted by Frank's family.
2. How does Wil show he is a good man?
(a) He is the only one to help Miss Leah walk without a cane.
(b) He carries a shotgun and watches over the women's safety.
(c) He stands up to Frank when he says disrespectful things to the women.
(d) He helps whomever whenever he can.
3. Frank can be considered what about prairie life?
4. How does Minnie first react to moving abroad?
(a) She is excited about the different culture.
(b) She is scared of the novelty.
(c) She focuses on her work more than her surroundings.
(d) She does not care as long as she is with Frank.
5. What troubles Frank about his racial history?
(a) He is part black.
(b) He is part white.
(c) He looks white.
(d) He is part Native American.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Minnie most concerned about the day after Frank pushes her in front of her sisters?
2. In the family, Fannie can be considered __________.
3. What image in the mirror occupies Minnie as she prepares to get ready for dinner?
4. What does the sisters' ritual celebrate?
5. What does Miss Leah think of Frank's violent behavior?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)