|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Frank is __________ about being called a colored poet.
2. When talking to Fannie, what does Minnie say she wants from Frank?
(a) For their marriage to return to what it was like in the begining.
(b) For her to be accepted by Frank's family.
(c) For Frank to like Nicodemus, Kansas.
(d) Frank's approval of her behavior.
3. What is Minnie most concerned about the day after Frank pushes her in front of her sisters?
(a) What Miss Leah thinks about Frank.
(b) Frank's well-being.
(c) Her baby.
(d) Sophie's reactions.
4. What does Wil offer Fannie as they talk on the porch?
(a) To buy them more land.
(b) To share his land with Fannie and her sisters.
(c) To beat up Frank.
(d) To kill Frank.
5. Sophie will accept Frank as long as __________.
(a) He pays for Minnie's share of property.
(b) He accepts prairie life as equal to city life.
(c) He helps expand Nicodemus.
(d) He is truly good to Minnie.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Miss Leah go west?
2. What does Minnie reveal about Frank's current situation in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Where is Frank originally from?
4. What is Minnie's reactions when she first sees Frank again after her talk with Fannie?
5. What does Miss Leah tell Minnie about her pregnancy?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)