|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Minnie give to justify forgiveness for Frank's behavior?
(a) Frank really loves and cares for her.
(b) It is her own fault.
(c) Minnie wants to go back to London.
(d) Frank is going through hard times at the moment.
2. What does Miss Leah share about her past concerning her children?
(a) All her children are the little ones she worked next to on the plantation.
(b) She never gave successful birth while a slave and paid for it.
(c) She gave birth to ten that were sold and five while free.
(d) She was able to find two of her sold children after she was freed.
3. What does Minnie say that shows some doubt about her forgiveness for Frank?
(a) She remarks that she "used to love him so much."
(b) She responds to Fannie that she's "felt greater love before."
(c) She says she sees "Fannie so much happier with a man like Wil."
(d) She states she "doesn't know how much more anger she can take from him."
4. Frank can be considered what about prairie life?
5. According to MInnie, what event causes Frank to escalate his hate for black people?
(a) Frank is robbed by a black man.
(b) His father's death.
(c) Frank realizes the only educated people he knows are all white.
(d) Frank loses a job to a less-qualified white man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the reader discover about Sophie's past?
2. Which character in Act II Scene IV carries a shotgun at the front porch?
3. When does Miss Leah go west?
4. Sophie will accept Frank as long as __________.
5. What does Fannie pressure Minnie to do regarding Frank?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)