|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Frank's father meet his mother?
(a) They worked on the same plantation.
(b) In the town grocery.
(c) His father owned Frank's mother.
(d) Frank's mother kept house for Frank's grandfather.
2. Who is the only one to not say goodnight to Miss Leah?
3. What does Miss Leah think of Frank's violent behavior?
(a) Minnie can work it out if she becomes a better wife.
(b) It is just a phase.
(c) He will never change.
(d) Frank needs to learn a lesson.
4. Which character in Act II Scene IV carries a shotgun at the front porch?
(c) Miss Leah.
(d) Wil Parrish.
5. What troubles Frank about his racial history?
(a) He looks white.
(b) He is part white.
(c) He is part black.
(d) He is part Native American.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Leah prepare Minnie to help her calm her nerves?
2. What does Miss Leah tell Minnie about her pregnancy?
3. What happens to Miss Leah's children after she is free?
4. What does Minnie find out about her own parents?
5. In the family, Fannie can be considered __________.
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)