|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sisters' ritual celebrate?
(a) The fact that they are property owners.
(b) Their freedom.
(c) Their womanhood.
(d) Independence of men.
2. Frank is __________ about being called a colored poet.
3. When Sophie arrives, what does she want Wil to do?
(a) Take Minnie away to some place safe.
(b) Lure Frank back to the house.
(c) Murder Frank.
(d) Guard the house and not let Frank in.
4. Which character in Act II Scene IV carries a shotgun at the front porch?
(c) Miss Leah.
(d) Wil Parrish.
5. Sophie will accept Frank as long as __________.
(a) He accepts prairie life as equal to city life.
(b) He is truly good to Minnie.
(c) He pays for Minnie's share of property.
(d) He helps expand Nicodemus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Minnie say that shows some doubt about her forgiveness for Frank?
2. What does Miss Leah think of Frank's violent behavior?
3. What is Minnie's reactions when she first sees Frank again after her talk with Fannie?
4. What excuse does Minnie give to justify forgiveness for Frank's behavior?
5. What shows Frank's personal rivalry with Sophie in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)