|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shows Frank's personal rivalry with Sophie in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) He asks Minnie to stop taking advice from Sophie.
(b) An inappropriate hand gesture at Sophie when Minnie hugs him.
(c) He smirks at Sophie when Minnie hugs him.
(d) He greets everyone but blatantly ignores Sophie.
2. When Sophie arrives, what does she want Wil to do?
(a) Murder Frank.
(b) Lure Frank back to the house.
(c) Take Minnie away to some place safe.
(d) Guard the house and not let Frank in.
3. What does Minnie say that shows some doubt about her forgiveness for Frank?
(a) She responds to Fannie that she's "felt greater love before."
(b) She states she "doesn't know how much more anger she can take from him."
(c) She says she sees "Fannie so much happier with a man like Wil."
(d) She remarks that she "used to love him so much."
4. How does Minnie explain her injury?
(a) She fell on the train.
(b) She was dancing and fell in the street.
(c) She slipped when in New Orleans.
(d) She was cutting wood.
5. What is Minnie most concerned about the day after Frank pushes her in front of her sisters?
(a) Sophie's reactions.
(b) What Miss Leah thinks about Frank.
(c) Her baby.
(d) Frank's well-being.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank mention that offends Wil?
2. What does Wil offer Fannie as they talk on the porch?
3. How does Frank win Minnie over when they first meet?
4. Sophie will accept Frank as long as __________.
5. What does Minnie reveal about Frank's current situation in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)