|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Minnie reveal about Frank's current situation in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Frank is not getting work as a poet.
(b) His family has disowned him now that his father is dead.
(c) Frank owes money from gambling in London.
(d) Frank just found out his father is not his real father.
2. What is Minnie most concerned about the day after Frank pushes her in front of her sisters?
(a) Frank's well-being.
(b) What Miss Leah thinks about Frank.
(c) Sophie's reactions.
(d) Her baby.
3. Miss Leah tells stories to Minnie and mentions a man named James. Who is James to Miss Leah?
(a) Miss Leah's previous slave owner.
(b) Miss Leah's late husband.
(c) Miss Leah's overseer.
(d) Miss Leah's first child.
4. What does Frank mention that offends Wil?
(a) Reference to being a homesteader.
(b) Reference to being illiterate.
(c) Reference to being a wild Indian.
(d) Reference to being a slave.
5. Frank is __________ about being called a colored poet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wil show he is a good man?
2. What does Miss Leah ask when she joins Fannie and Wil in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. What does Miss Leah share about her past concerning her children?
4. What does Wil bring when he arrives to dinner?
5. What troubles Frank about his racial history?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)