|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Leah ask when she joins Fannie and Wil in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) What they should do to stop Sophie from going too far.
(b) What they should do about Frank.
(c) Where Frank is.
(d) Where Sophie is.
2. How did Frank's father meet his mother?
(a) They worked on the same plantation.
(b) Frank's mother kept house for Frank's grandfather.
(c) His father owned Frank's mother.
(d) In the town grocery.
3. Where is Frank as Minnie speaks with her sisters about what to do about Frank?
(a) In town drinking and gambling.
(b) Skulking in the yard.
(c) Listening in by the window from outside.
(d) In town checking for telegrams.
4. Frank is __________ about being called a colored poet.
5. What excuse does Minnie give to justify forgiveness for Frank's behavior?
(a) Frank is going through hard times at the moment.
(b) It is her own fault.
(c) Frank really loves and cares for her.
(d) Minnie wants to go back to London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wil think of bad memories?
2. What does Frank mention that offends Wil?
3. What does Wil offer Fannie as they talk on the porch?
4. What does Minnie say that shows some doubt about her forgiveness for Frank?
5. What shows Frank's personal rivalry with Sophie in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)