|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Minnie compare the beginnings of her life with Frank to?
(a) A whole new dimension.
(b) A fairy tale.
(c) Every woman's dream.
(d) A celebrity's life.
2. What does Miss Leah tell Minnie about her pregnancy?
(a) Pregnancy is important but Minnie's safety is the first priority.
(b) Minnie will probably have complications but to try her best.
(c) Enough babies have been taken and Minnie must not lose hers.
(d) If Minnie wants to stay healthy for the baby, she should leave Frank.
3. When Sophie arrives, what does she want Wil to do?
(a) Guard the house and not let Frank in.
(b) Lure Frank back to the house.
(c) Take Minnie away to some place safe.
(d) Murder Frank.
4. What image in the mirror occupies Minnie as she prepares to get ready for dinner?
(a) A bruise on her arm.
(b) A scar.
(c) A cut on her hand.
(d) A bruised face.
5. What does Miss Leah share about her past concerning her children?
(a) All her children are the little ones she worked next to on the plantation.
(b) She was able to find two of her sold children after she was freed.
(c) She never gave successful birth while a slave and paid for it.
(d) She gave birth to ten that were sold and five while free.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Leah think of Frank's violent behavior?
2. What does Minnie reveal about Frank's current situation in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Frank can be considered what about prairie life?
4. What does Minnie say that shows some doubt about her forgiveness for Frank?
5. What does Miss Leah prepare Minnie to help her calm her nerves?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)