|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wil think of bad memories?
(a) His life would be empty if he did not have any bad memories.
(b) They make the good ones sweeter.
(c) He can do without them.
(d) There are too many too count for a black man.
2. Who seems the most upset at Frank for his violent behavior?
(b) Miss Leah.
(c) Wil Parrish.
3. Where is Frank as Minnie speaks with her sisters about what to do about Frank?
(a) Listening in by the window from outside.
(b) Skulking in the yard.
(c) In town checking for telegrams.
(d) In town drinking and gambling.
4. What does Minnie find out about her own parents?
(a) Her father was abusive to her mother.
(b) Her father used to abuse Sophie.
(c) Her parents were never married.
(d) Her parents used to hit Fannie.
5. What does Miss Leah share with Minnie about James's feelings toward her children?
(a) James feels awkard as the only mulatto in the family.
(b) James cannot shower them with enough attention.
(c) James gives them some slack because he likes Miss Leah.
(d) James looks at Miss Leah's children as commodity.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Minnie first react to moving abroad?
2. Who is the only one to not say goodnight to Miss Leah?
3. Which character in Act II Scene IV carries a shotgun at the front porch?
4. Frank can be considered what about prairie life?
5. What is Minnie's reactions when she first sees Frank again after her talk with Fannie?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)