|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only one to not say goodnight to Miss Leah?
2. According to MInnie, what event causes Frank to escalate his hate for black people?
(a) Frank is robbed by a black man.
(b) Frank loses a job to a less-qualified white man.
(c) His father's death.
(d) Frank realizes the only educated people he knows are all white.
3. Which character in Act II Scene IV carries a shotgun at the front porch?
(b) Wil Parrish.
(d) Miss Leah.
4. What does Wil offer Fannie as they talk on the porch?
(a) To buy them more land.
(b) To beat up Frank.
(c) To share his land with Fannie and her sisters.
(d) To kill Frank.
5. What does Miss Leah share about her past concerning her children?
(a) She gave birth to ten that were sold and five while free.
(b) She never gave successful birth while a slave and paid for it.
(c) She was able to find two of her sold children after she was freed.
(d) All her children are the little ones she worked next to on the plantation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Frank originally from?
2. What does Miss Leah prepare Minnie to help her calm her nerves?
3. How did Frank's father meet his mother?
4. What does Miss Leah tell Minnie about her pregnancy?
5. Where is Frank as Minnie speaks with her sisters about what to do about Frank?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)