|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sophie will accept Frank as long as __________.
(a) He helps expand Nicodemus.
(b) He pays for Minnie's share of property.
(c) He is truly good to Minnie.
(d) He accepts prairie life as equal to city life.
2. Where is Frank originally from?
(b) New Orleans.
3. What hurts Sophie's feelings enough to stop her from advising Minnie?
(a) Minnie tells Sophie she thinks she is so high and mighty when she is not.
(b) Fannie tells Sophie she is too harsh of a woman.
(c) Miss Leah tells Sophie this is one time she should learn to shut her trap.
(d) Minnie tells Sophie she doesn't know what love is.
4. How does Minnie explain her injury?
(a) She was dancing and fell in the street.
(b) She was cutting wood.
(c) She slipped when in New Orleans.
(d) She fell on the train.
5. What does Miss Leah think of Frank's violent behavior?
(a) Frank needs to learn a lesson.
(b) Minnie can work it out if she becomes a better wife.
(c) He will never change.
(d) It is just a phase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wil offer Fannie as they talk on the porch?
2. What surprises Miss Leah about Minnie's life abroad?
3. What does Minnie say that shows some doubt about her forgiveness for Frank?
4. What does Miss Leah ask when she joins Fannie and Wil in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. Which character in Act II Scene IV carries a shotgun at the front porch?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)