|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Frank originally from?
(b) New Orleans.
2. What is Minnie's reactions when she first sees Frank again after her talk with Fannie?
(a) She slowly approaches him to talk.
(b) She turns her head away until he kisses her.
(c) She sits still with a fixed stare.
(d) She runs to hug him.
3. How does Frank win Minnie over when they first meet?
(a) He follows her until she agrees to go out on a date.
(b) He sings to her.
(c) He dedicates a poem to her.
(d) He writes a poem about her.
4. What does Miss Leah ask when she joins Fannie and Wil in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Where Frank is.
(b) What they should do about Frank.
(c) Where Sophie is.
(d) What they should do to stop Sophie from going too far.
5. What does Frank mention that offends Wil?
(a) Reference to being a wild Indian.
(b) Reference to being a slave.
(c) Reference to being a homesteader.
(d) Reference to being illiterate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Minnie give to justify forgiveness for Frank's behavior?
2. What does Miss Leah tell Minnie about her pregnancy?
3. According to MInnie, what event causes Frank to escalate his hate for black people?
4. What does Minnie say that shows some doubt about her forgiveness for Frank?
5. What shows Frank's personal rivalry with Sophie in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)