|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Miss Leah's children after she is free?
(a) They die from illnesses on the way out west.
(b) They all die from fever.
(c) They are killed by natives when they move out west.
(d) They are kidnapped and lynched.
2. Frank can be considered what about prairie life?
3. In the family, Fannie can be considered __________.
(a) The bravest.
(b) The sister who chooses to ignore what does not directly affect her.
(c) The peacemaker.
(d) The instigator.
4. Miss Leah tells stories to Minnie and mentions a man named James. Who is James to Miss Leah?
(a) Miss Leah's previous slave owner.
(b) Miss Leah's overseer.
(c) Miss Leah's first child.
(d) Miss Leah's late husband.
5. How does Minnie first react to moving abroad?
(a) She is scared of the novelty.
(b) She focuses on her work more than her surroundings.
(c) She does not care as long as she is with Frank.
(d) She is excited about the different culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fannie prefer Minnie deal with her injury?
2. What does the reader discover about Sophie's past?
3. Frank is __________ about being called a colored poet.
4. What does the sisters' ritual celebrate?
5. What does Miss Leah tell Minnie about her pregnancy?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)