|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Leah share about her past concerning her children?
(a) All her children are the little ones she worked next to on the plantation.
(b) She gave birth to ten that were sold and five while free.
(c) She was able to find two of her sold children after she was freed.
(d) She never gave successful birth while a slave and paid for it.
2. Where is Frank originally from?
(b) New Orleans.
3. What troubles Frank about his racial history?
(a) He is part black.
(b) He looks white.
(c) He is part white.
(d) He is part Native American.
4. What does Wil offer Fannie as they talk on the porch?
(a) To kill Frank.
(b) To beat up Frank.
(c) To share his land with Fannie and her sisters.
(d) To buy them more land.
5. What excuse does Minnie give to justify forgiveness for Frank's behavior?
(a) It is her own fault.
(b) Frank is going through hard times at the moment.
(c) Frank really loves and cares for her.
(d) Minnie wants to go back to London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Leah share with Minnie about James's feelings toward her children?
2. Which character in Act II Scene IV carries a shotgun at the front porch?
3. Frank is __________ about being called a colored poet.
4. Miss Leah tells stories to Minnie and mentions a man named James. Who is James to Miss Leah?
5. What happens to Miss Leah's children after she is free?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)