One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Miss Leah go west?
(a) When James dies.
(b) As soon as she is freed.
(c) When all her children dies.
(d) The day the Homestead Act is enacted.
2. Frank is __________ about being called a colored poet.
3. What hurts Sophie's feelings enough to stop her from advising Minnie?
(a) Minnie tells Sophie she doesn't know what love is.
(b) Miss Leah tells Sophie this is one time she should learn to shut her trap.
(c) Minnie tells Sophie she thinks she is so high and mighty when she is not.
(d) Fannie tells Sophie she is too harsh of a woman.
4. What does the reader discover about Sophie's past?
(a) She is a mestizo.
(b) She is a mulatto.
(c) She came from a well-respected and educated family.
(d) She was part of the Underground Railroad.
5. What does Wil offer Fannie as they talk on the porch?
(a) To share his land with Fannie and her sisters.
(b) To buy them more land.
(c) To beat up Frank.
(d) To kill Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Minnie reveal about Frank's current situation in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. How does Minnie explain her injury?
3. Sophie will accept Frank as long as __________.
4. What does Frank mention that offends Wil?
5. When Sophie arrives, what does she want Wil to do?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)