1. Where is Captain Horatio Hornblower languishing?
In a Spanish prison.
2. What is the name of the ship Hornblower loses?
3. What is the year?
4. What rank are Bush and Brown?
A First Lieutenant and Coxswain.
5. What can Hornblower see from his daily walks?
The ruined and dismasted wreck of his ship.
6. What is the casualty count for Hornblower's crew?
Two thirds of her crew are killed or wounded.
7. How many French vessels does Hornblower destroy or incapacitate?
This section contains 4,903 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)