|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the spirits of the crystal balls begin inhabiting in Chapter 6?
(a) Table legs.
(b) Music boxes.
(c) Church entrances.
(d) Horse stables.
2. When was Barnard Gregory born?
3. One day on a walk with Mr. Browning, Flush was outraged to hear a neighbor whisper what word in his presence?
4. Who had imported American rapping spirits to Knebworth?
(a) Mr. Thomas Beames.
(b) Sir Edward Bulwer-Lytton.
(c) Mr. Kenyon.
(d) Mr. Landor.
5. The author describes Mrs. Taylor as being ""fat enough to have had an easy _____________."
Short Answer Questions
1. To Flush all scenery was what, according to the author in Chapter 5: "Italy"?
2. The gang leader who stole Flush was said to make an income of how much a year out of the dogs of Wimpole Street?
3. When was Virginia Woolf born?
4. What year was it when Flush was stolen?
5. Upon Flush's first inspection of the dogs in Italy, he wondered if what had no jurisdiction in Italy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who entered and exited the room where Flush was contained?
2. What did Flush discover about freedom upon moving to Florence?
3. How did Mrs. Browning begin to transform in Chapter Six?
4. How had Miss Barrett changed when Flush returned from his kidnapping?
5. What was Flush's reaction when he was introduced to the Brownings' new baby in Chapter Five?
6. What changes did Miss Barrett undergo in Italy?
7. Where did Flush spend most of his time in Chapter Six? What awoke Flush suddenly from a dream in this chapter?
8. What romantic freedoms did Flush begin to enjoy in Chapter Five? How did the Brownings react?
9. Where did Flush go when he couldn't take Mrs. Barrett's strange behavior anymore? What did he do?
10. What was the explanation for the commotion that awoke Flush in Chapter Six?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)