1. In Chapter One: "Three Mile Cross," the author writes that one story claims that early on, the land that would become Spain was populated with what?
2. According to the author, who landed in Spain and reportedly shouted, "Span! Span!"?
3. According to the author, the Basque word "espana" signified what?
4. Some insisted that the breed of dog be called Spaniel because it was ____________.
5. In what century was the Spaniel exported from Spain to Wales?
6. As centuries passed, the Spaniel evolved into how many different branches?
7. What is one of the features considered undesirable in Spaniels, according to the author?
This section contains 3,704 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)