|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Whitechapel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Elizabeth Barrett's mother's name?
(a) Sarah Graham Clarke.
(b) Rebecca Graham Clarke.
(c) Mary Graham Clarke.
(d) Catherine Graham Clarke.
2. What is one of the features considered undesirable in Spaniels, according to the author?
(a) Uncurled ears.
(b) A top-knot.
(c) A dark nose.
(d) Dark eyes.
3. Flush was in a shop on _________________ when he was stolen in Chapter Three.
(a) Wimpole Street.
(b) Vere Street.
(c) Tottenham Court Road.
(d) Oxford Street.
4. As centuries passed, the Spaniel evolved into how many different branches?
5. What was the name of the Cuban Bloodhound who lived in the Barrett home?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Elizabeth Barrett die?
2. As a puppy, Flush lived on a farm named ___________.
3. The voice that called Flush's name after Miss Mitford left was from a woman lying ___________.
4. Who is described as a "stout, well-groomed elderly gentleman, radiating benevolence" in Chapter 2?
5. What kind of dog who had been whining all night beside Flush on the floor was hauled off by a ruffian in a moleskin vest?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)