|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Italy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time did Mr. Browning always arrive to visit with Miss Barrett?
2. At what age did Elizabeth Barrett begin to battle a lifelong illness?
3. Flush concluded that "Where there are flower beds there are _____________."
(a) Bugs and worms.
(b) Too many people.
(c) Pieces of garbage.
(d) Asphalt paths.
4. Whom did Flush refer to as Miss Barrett's sister's little King Charles?
5. As time went by, Flush was said to have come to prefer the silence of _________to the robustness of a dog.
(c) The horse.
(d) The cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Miss Mitford's full name?
2. Who came and beat Flush when he attacked Mr. Browning in the hallway in Chapter Three?
3. Miss Barrett asked Flush if he believed _________ was alive in Chapter Three: "The Hooded Man."
4. Miss Browning wrote that Flush was of what school?
5. For how long did Flush fall into a depression after Mrs. Browning gave birth in Chapter 5: "Italy"?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)