|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Italy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author writes in Chapter 5: "Italy," that "there was a flowering branch of _____ on the dinner-table instead of one denuded, sour, yellow fruit."
2. Whom did Miss Barrett ask "He is worth loving, is he not?"
(a) Mr. Kenyon.
(b) Mr. Landor.
(c) Mr. Taylor.
(d) Mr. Horne.
3. How many brothers did Miss Barrett have?
4. The parade that passed the Brownings house in Chapter 5: "Italy" was in celebration of whom?
(a) Lord Stanley.
(b) The Grand Duke.
(c) Sir Edward Bulwer-Lytton.
(d) Mr. Boyd.
5. When the Brownings took Flush where, "all the splendours of its woods had merely bored him" in Chapter 5: "Italy"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Miss Barrett tell Flush after Mr. Browning left on the day that Flush first bit him?
2. It was January in what year that Miss Barrett received a letter unlike others?
3. What was Miss Mitford's full name?
4. Miss Browning wrote that Flush was of what school?
5. Flush described hearing the bells strike at what nearby church in Chapter Three: "The Hooded Man"?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)