|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how many hours does Paine's boat have on it?
(a) Fewer than 100.
(b) About 80.
2. In Chapter 6 when Noah and Abbey return to their house, where is there a light on in their house?
(a) Mom's room.
(c) Living room.
3. What is the full name of Noah's grandfather?
(a) Robert Edward Underwood.
(b) Robert Lee Underwood.
(c) Robert Walker Underwood.
(d) Robert Ellsworth Underwood.
4. How old is Lice Peeking?
5. In Chapter 3, how does Paine suggest to Noah that they pay Lice to help them?
(a) A fundraiser.
(b) Ask his siblings for money.
(c) Give him his bonefish skiff.
(d) Cash a money market CD.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how does Abbey pretend to get hurt?
2. In Chapter 4, who does the reporter mention that Paine caught using a gill net?
3. After Abbey and Noah return home in Chapter 6, how much time does Abbey spend brushing her teeth?
4. What type of dogs did the Carmichael family have?
5. In Chapter 2, where does Noah say that Dusty would work in off seasons before he got the Coral Queen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Donna's parents do for a living when they lived in Florida?
2. What did Donna do after high school?
3. What is supposed to happen with sewage from boats like the Coral Queen?
4. How did Paine lose his captain's license?
5. What does Noah discover when he sneaks out to the marina in Chapter 7?
6. In Chapter 2, why is Noah glad that it is summertime?
7. How did Noah's parents meet?
8. Where do Paine's siblings live and why do they have nicer living quarters?
9. In Chapter 6, how are things different at the jail when Noah goes to visit his dad?
10. In Chapter 3, what does Paine say about Shelly's relationship with Dusty?
This section contains 933 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)