|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 13, where do Noah and his family go fishing?
(b) Duck Key.
(d) Plantation Key.
2. In Chapter 12, what color swimsuit is Shelly wearing when Noah and Abbey see her at Thunder Beach?
(d) Hot pink.
3. In Chapter 9, when does Paine say that Thunder Beach got its name?
4. In Chapter 9, what does Paine say happened that helped him escape from jail?
(a) Robbery of a convenience store.
(b) Kids shooting guns at cars.
(c) Boat accident.
(d) Bad car accident.
5. In Chapter 17, what story is Miles Umlatt covering when Noah calls him?
(a) Fight at a grocery store.
(b) Pileup on a bridge.
(c) Near drowning accident.
(d) Bait truck accident.
6. In Chapter 9, what musical instrument does Abbey play?
7. What does Donna tell Abbey to water in Chapter 9, when Abbey says the orchids died?
8. In Chapter 8, what does Noah dream about?
9. In Chapter 12, where does Abbey say she was recording the videotape?
(a) Telephone pole.
(b) Lifeguard chair.
(c) Tuna tower.
10. In Chapter 16, how long do Noah and Abbey spend bailing the boat during the storm?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 2 1/2 hours.
(d) 1 1/2 hours.
11. In Chapter 8, how far does Shelly get driving with Noah when she turns around?
(a) Cudloe Key.
(b) Sugarloaf Key.
(c) Big Pine Key.
(d) Key Largo.
12. In Chapter 16, what does Noah crash in to as he is escaping and trying to find Abbey?
13. In Chapter 18, how many hours does Shelly say that Billy Babcock spent in the bar talking last night?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 1 1/2 hours.
(c) Almost 3 hours.
(d) About 2 hours.
14. In Chapter 15, how old is the woman that tries to get into the restroom where Noah is hiding?
15. How much money are Noah and Abbey able to come up with in Chapter 14?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what operation was Grandpa Kenneth supposed to have?
2. In Chapter 19, how long does Grandpa Bobby stay with the Underwood family?
3. In Chapter 16, how close is lightning to Abbey and Noah when they are drifting out to sea on the dinghy?
4. In Chapter 18, how many trips does Shelly say she had to make to the bathroom before she could empty all of her dye bottles?
5. In Chapter 12, how many times does Noah say that his dad has gotten rear-ended by other cards when crossing a bridge?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)