|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, how long does Grandpa Bobby stay with the Underwood family?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 8 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
2. In Chapter 13, who rescues Noah and Abbey when Jasper and Bull attack them?
(b) An old man.
(c) Park officer.
3. When Shelly comes to the Underwood house in Chapter 10, what does she have to drink?
(b) Fruit punch.
(d) Iced tea.
4. In Chapter 14, how many years does Paine get to pay for the damages to the Coral Queen?
5. How many bottles of food coloring do Abbey and Noah buy in Chapter 14?
6. At the end of Chapter 10, what does Donna tell Noah to get?
(a) Bug spray.
(b) Baseball bat.
(d) Pepper spray.
7. What does Noah catch when he goes fishing with Grandpa Bobby in Chapter 19?
(b) Pink snapper.
8. In Chapter 18, what times does Shelly say that Lice Peeking came back to the trailer?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 1 a.m.
(c) 2 a.m.
(d) 2:30 a.m.
9. In Chapter 16, how many times does Noah say all the prayers he knows as he tries to find Abbey when he is escaping?
10. In Chapter 18, how long does Paine say that Abbey and Noah are grounded?
(a) 1 week.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) Until school starts.
11. In Chapter 18, how many hours does Shelly say that Billy Babcock spent in the bar talking last night?
(a) 1 1/2 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) Almost 3 hours.
(d) About 2 hours.
12. In Chapter 12, how many times does Noah say that his dad has gotten rear-ended by other cards when crossing a bridge?
13. What color is Abbey's hair?
(a) Ash blonde.
14. In Chapter 14, how many 15-minute potty breaks does Shelly get in an evening working at the casino?
15. In Chapter 18, what is the man wearing who jumps out of the Coast Guard helicopter and takes pictures of the purplish slick?
(a) Dark jumpsuit and white crash helmet.
(d) Coast guard uniform.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8 who is the first person who comes to Noah's house when his mother and sister are grocery shopping?
2. In Chapter 9, when does Donna say that Paine was going to be released anyway?
3. In Chapter 16 when Noah is swimming to escape, how far can he see in the water in front of him?
4. In Chapter 12, how long will Paine be in jail for tampering with his electronic ankle bracelet?
5. In Chapter 13, who is the first group of people that Paine rescues?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)